Repeal Proposal 10983

We need agreement with CZ. He can make many good things for 1.0.

1 Like

Well done Allnodes!

3 Likes

Before 10983, the reward min is 0.1. Dose 0.9 means the more reward…? It’s weird, This doesn’t looks like repeling…

Means 90% goes to burn and 10% remint. Which 10% will also need to be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Its how the parameter works. It is weird. 0.9 = about 10% remint. 0.5 = 50%. 0.1 would be 90%. It is flipped sort of thing.

1 Like

@Mpowski @DEMONMONKEY777 Thank you, Sir.
But I reviewed 10983 and I watched this.

Primary Benefits:

** Rapid bootstrapping of the Community Pool’s capital on hand.*

• Under the current rate_min of 0.1, from 11/21/22 to 11/28/2*
    • Approximately 41,182,921 LUNC and 26,099 USTC will be allocated to be minted to the community pool.*
    • Under the proposed rate_min of 0.5 for that same seven day time period*
    • Approximately 205,914,604 LUNC and 130,497 USTC would have been allocated to be minted to the community pool.*
  •  * This is an increase in 7 day community pool revenues of 164,731,683 LUNC 104,398 USTC.*

90% of the burning tax 0.2% should go to the community pool if 11111 passed. And the effect of burning tax may decrease…

Why not to introduce a time frame for new proposals? Like effective for at least 30/90days or things like these. .

1 Like

They can increase the total Tax if they want more money for projects. If its so important, than it should not be a problem. The burn tax is meant for burning, not stuffing peoples pockets.

2 Likes

Even 1 week was too long during the crash. We couldnt stop the crash because of how long it took to pass anything. Increasing it to 3 weeks is even worse. We should accept that in a decentralised community, most of us are not experts and mistakes will be made. The key is being able to fix them quickly by repealing mistakes.

1 Like

Well, Thank you for answer. I looks like pass.

Was this updated? Community clearly voted in favour to reduce minting yet yesterday mint was 50% of burning!

10983 was implemented right away, for 11111 I guess will take a while, the reason is quite obvious…

Is this now implemented as community voted? Where can we check that?

We should be avle to see on 2 days based on amount reminted.