Burn mechanism on transactions 1.2%

A Tax Burn mechanism is to be implemented on LUNC to reduce the Total Supply. Implement a Tax + Burn mechanism on each buy-sell transaction: 1.2% burn tax This mechanism should be true until the total supply = 10 billion LUNC, after that, this mechanism is disabled and the total supply can never be changed. this is to be implemented in all transactions and to be suggested officially by the terra team on all social media that all the exchanges should do the same thing until the condition is met.
another thing is for the official terra team to share on all social media the official burning address. this will help stop the scams.
this is a working process please fill free to share your ideas, this proposal was made because we as a community ear the community and proposal 2975 was with a significant tax, so these numbers are the numbers that the community wants 1.2%. together we can do this please vote
is a lot already being done this is just something that will help speed up things for lunc, and maybe bring back investors and dev and validators to the project.

137 Likes

I agree, this has to be done for the poor man who are suffering

30 Likes

100% let’s burn !

32 Likes

Reserved to comment later

6 Likes

We need to whitelist this proposal

19 Likes

@AtoZ can you whitelist this ?

Thnx.

11 Likes

@alagiz is it possible to whitelist this proposal…thanks in advance

11 Likes

I tried to open a pool to do the whitelist ,but I think I did a mistake ,do you know how to do it? Tks

4 Likes

Burn just burn

10 Likes

Burning is the best way to elevate Lunc

13 Likes

hey, i think you already opened a pull request here, right? Adding Proposal #3568 by vegasmorph · Pull Request #489 · terra-money/assets · GitHub

4 Likes

Hello thank you for your reply ,yes I tried to open one,can you check if I did something wrong? Tks for the support

1 Like

ah, yes, it seems to be not the id of your proposal (yours is 3568, right?)

you can change it on your forked repo and commit the changes again.

4 Likes

Yes is wrong ,this proposal should be the 3568 :confused:

1 Like

支持!!!!

2 Likes

shall i make a correct pull request for your proposal?

6 Likes

Yes please I’m ,I’m trying but seems that is an can’t finCmd the right why to do it… please help. Thank you in advance

4 Likes

done, https://github.com/terra-money/assets/pull/495.
could you close yours?

5 Likes

@alagiz please do , the delay of the slow reply…lol… thank you, I will close the other pool.tks :slight_smile: what we need to do next ,to be approved?

3 Likes

I totally agree we should start burning.
One slight humble recommendation, which could be more enticing to new buys, and thus better for the entire community, is to change the ratio for buy to be less than sell. We could adjust the buy to be at 1%, and sell to be that 1.2% you suggested.
Thanks for suggesting this solid feature, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

8 Likes