Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

No fork… Only way terra stay alive is by burning. If shiba planning to burn such a huge supply then why not terra. Donot ignore community. You destroyed so many lives already. Here is an opportunity for do to learn from mistake and make things right for all investor.

6 Likes

So if they pass the revival plan tomorrow.There will be no doubt that they betray the community.

3 Likes

Judging on Do behaviors, he keeps conforming he doesn’t care about community, he will do whatever he wants, like this stupid fork, he has all the voting power he needs to do so, the rest is just marketing and PR, this whole story is just disgusting

4 Likes

Burn requires to buy in open market and burn, approx 10B dollars will be needed, how do you plan to raise that?

1 Like

i still dont understand why this proposal isnt being thought of as the go-forward proposal only. The “make users whole again” is a seperate issue from LFG funds

2 Likes

No fork. Instead, we want this:

8 Likes

No fork!

No fork, as EVERYONE is saying.

Also once AGAIN posting link to this proposal.

Also, bump.

2 Likes

I find it very surprising that someone rich enough does not buy the business with its debt, so certainly on the spot it made a lot of money but anyone intelligent enough understands that the ecosystem is a nugget and which will have enormous returns if it is put back on track :thinking:

oh wait I just understood while reading again :joy::joy:

up , bump

Use 1/2 of the reserves to restore UST based on the proposed plan below.

• Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

Use other 1/2 the reserve to do this crazy fork idea or the burn and remedy program

I think people will be more open to these ideas when we see an act of good faith favouring the small players.

1 Like

Hi,

I just join. Where and how to we vote for real when the time comes?

Do I do it through my wallet?

Thanks for any help!

1 Like

Terra station. But if you aren’t staked right now you can’t vote because you can’t delegate any more.

1 Like

just burn… no fork. no one want a fork

2 Likes

Lets take this revival plan v2 down. This is a smack in the face for every holder that lost his savings in this “stable coin”!

4 Likes

Non, non et non.

This is the best proposal i have come across. Best way moving forward.

proposal-burn-and-remedy-fee-with-each-luna-transaction

2 Likes

So he is planning to just “forget” about the old coin and UST and create a new coin, great.

1 Like

No fork, burn with fees.

4 Likes

Dont Fool Us…Just Burn, No Fork. You play game too dangerous

2 Likes