Single Payment To Terra Rebels From Community Pool

Because of the DRAMA created out of NEBLIO TR does not want to touch the Community Pool. Tmw someone may again start pointing fingers against them. This is really disappointing thing for entire community. They have not stand with TR when TR need the community support.

I would vote yes, but I have some questions:

I think most people didnā€™t know this. 40 people is already a full-fledged company. How they are structured? What each individual is doing? In my opinion, this kind of accountability is long due.

Again, what are they doing?

Another point: In the Funding prop doc, there is a breakdown of how the money will be used. In my opinion, the Reserves and the LCD/FCD backup should be in a different proposal: since they are structural costs to run the chain, and are outside of Terra Rebels, a different proposal should be created specifically for this.

As for the voluntary work of the Terra Rebels team, I think the lack of transparency and accountability on their part is what is delaying a payment structure. And this transparency and accountability are not in the shady sense, but simply that the Terra Rebels team is not clearly communicating their needs. I am sure that they have an internal governance system. They simply need an official representative to disclose this information to the community.

For example: an official Terra Rebel representative would come up to this forum on the first day of every month with a Community Pool Spend Proposal post, where he/she explains what they did the previous month and what they intend to do on the following and bid an amount to be paid. The post would be up for 14 days and, after agreeing on the amount to be paid, a Community Pool spend proposal would be created and voted. After 7 days (on the 28th of the month), the Terra Rebels Team would have the money to run for the following month. It is a manual process, but it is decentralized and the community can really command the direction of the chain.

6 Likes

Very clear what you are raising. Totally agree.

I have seen no future dev plans from the ā€˜Terra Rebelsā€™ ~ where can I see those dev plans that our ā€œonly hopeā€ is following?

blockchain $LUNC restored? we are on the brink of complete collapse and are only supported by community money

The History of Terra Classic

The ā€˜Terra Rebelsā€™ simply kept validating after the attack that divided the market cap exponentially. Those rebels preserved and continued the chain and eventually started burning that excess supply that divided the market cap drastically. That division of supplies (LUNC & USTC) was caused by coding error - missing circuit breakersā€¦ Something so simple yet overlookedā€¦ Hindsight is 20/20 they say.

History will tell of the taxing validation the Terra Rebels withstood - and the community (if it continues on into the future of human existence) will be forever grateful.

Now that we know, letā€™s get those circuit breakers installedā€¦ there is enough $ in our community pool (and itā€™s growing) to make that happen all while fairly compensating the coders who get it doneā€¦

Remember, a stable core will attract developers who will fund their own utilities that they bring to our ecosystem to accumulate that stable USTC and/or LUNCā€¦ We do not need a council of paid actors to perch over our system and Us. The fixes are in, letā€™s choose/fund the right one!

Core Coding v. Paid Actors Perching Over Us

The excess of tokens could have been stopped by stopping mining tokens but it was not done at the right time.

We have to - Pay all people from TR, this guys makes a worked and now is TIME for a PAYING, please donā€™t thinking about a long time, because is a responsibility.

I think we can call that a circuit breaker issueā€¦

I just want to understand who exactly are you calling Terra Rebels?
Validators after the crash?
Are you good at programming?
How many lines be created by them?
For me, Terra Rebels = community. Only the kept the Lunc from a complete collapse.
The 9 people who were listed in other topics have now brought the Lunc to a critical state.
I have knowledge in both programming and trading. And I tell you, you have been deceived. And very strongly.

People who are doing something for blockchain development should be paid. And not people who want to receive money for the custody of a key.
But there must be a plan, constant detailed reports of what is being done and the path that the blockchain is taking.

Things must be clear and transparent.

The payment should be so that the network can remain sustainable and has no impact on the communityā€™s finances in the long term.

2 Likes

This is fundamentally - People who are doing something for blockchain development should be paid - 100% right.

1 Like

The excess of tokens is happening now, through the percentage from the oracle, if all this is not stopped, there will soon be a collapsed.
Who paid all time from the moment when the price was 0.00058 and pays now when price go down?
I will give an answer, we, those who bought and believed some people. But their plan was destruction, not restoration, as it was launched in the wrong order.
You may not believe me, but what is happening now will lead to a price of 0.00001 in the end. After which the CEX will make delete pairā€¦
How could you reduce burning?!
I was away for a week and when I returned and found this decision, I was be shocked!
You have been tricked into a trap called 21 days. Click the button Undelegate - and you will see how your money will be torn by traders in 21 days on the CEX.

Can you show to as how many lines be created by them?
Not code correction, but the creation of lines of code. Where is the promised wallet from them?

The only things done since the crash are validations and burnsā€¦ And a few interface adjustmentsā€¦ and from what I read on this platform ~ we owe it all to the Terra Rebelsā€¦

@FreeDom2 - I could You show - one true thing my Friend. I was invested in the times, when Binance kicked the TR ā€¦ Why? Because it was one of the best technologies on the market, and it still is. Just hold on to it and it will do its job. Can you do better? Everyone can create their own - I am waiting for your link to your work - What you can see it is - thanks to Terra Rebel and thatā€™s the truth. I can give more and not only I ā€¦ What about you?

And it was done in the wrong sequence, so we fly into the abyss every day.
Therefore, the CEX refused add burn in trade, although they agreed to help

I have never tell and would not invest my funds, even during the fall in a Lunc!
Iā€™m talking about the fact that now everything is not going the way it should have been, canā€™t you see it?
In less than two months, you will remember my words, but it will be too lateā€¦
You still donā€™t understand that - money doesnā€™t come out of thin airā€¦
sad :frowning:

My dear friend, there is too much money in the market and there is no cover ā€¦ I know something about this. At the same time, the 6.88T LUNAC is a drop in the ocean, and remember. No one kills a hen that lays golden eggs. Donā€™t be afraid - just beliv :blush:

Definitely YES at this stage.

Itā€™s hard to quantify the amount that needs to be paid at present so am reluctant to this approach given also the contribution of the TR team to the development of the chain so far.

It would help in the future if various development checkpoints were allocated a weight of difficulty, time, and amount of ppl required to work on its implementation and come up with an algo that calculates the amount that needs to be checked out for Core Chain Dev purposes.

Also, when a new piece of work is at hand, the checkout could be handled using a mutlisig voting contract owned by ALL Validators and DEV team reps in an 85/15% voting power ratio requiring 50% of votes for the funds to be released. Each member would vote (no voting power metrics for the Validators) by sending 1 LUNC to the dev fund release contract. That way we donā€™t have to vote every time we need to release funds and the community knows it is being represented through their Validator rep while the Dev team has a bigger say in the process.
Assuming the above-mentioned voting power ratio, a successful vote would need 54 Validators to vote plus the dev team reps.

P.S. At the end of each vote cycle the contract funds are send to the burn address

1 Like

Dear comunity, one more thing only, if we want to go further, it is necessary to think globally, without fear when a paying on a current payments. This payment is already - overdue payment. Who will want to work with us if they have to worry about their payout every time? I will answer - rather NO ONE ā€¦

1 Like

You could make use of the smart contract. Every month the system sends an amount of Lunc to the developers or the team leader who will choose the team members and distribute the money accordingly.

That amount of money will be distributed to the addresses that the team leader has chosen and the amount of tokens for each one. The system will do the rest.

Donā€™t criticize my drawing :rofl: Iā€™m too lazy to open word and create a diagram