Single Payment To Terra Rebels From Community Pool

Good recommendations. Something very much like this will eventually govern core development. The community should have a good idea who the core developers are, what they are prioritizing, and roughly what their internal governance looks like. When the core development is transparent, and smoothly running. When it is clear that LUNC is the most decentarlized chain in the top contenders, and that its holders and developers have both a real say, and real inter-communication, and common aspirationsā€¦ then the magic sauce can happen. Thatā€™s how we will bring in new retail, refugees from other (over valued, or floundering) chains, and creative, fired-up app developers to develop ground breaking NEW ideas, to grow MARKET CAP. LUNC is a top ten asset currently sitting in 37th place. Our greatest strength right now is our perceived independence, and egalitarian structure. Letā€™s build on that. Letā€™s get a working core dev structure up and running that looks like Marceloā€™s proposal here. I donā€™t want mystery money commitees, I donā€™t want to be looped into TUNA, and Do Kwons navel gazing. I do want a chain that can say "We are successful Agorists first, we are bleeding edge tech as a result, and we are open for business, and for creating the future of money over all.

the roadmap on the terra rebels website has the information. Terra Rebels. United We Stand

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see the details on the upcoming adjustments (specifically the ā€˜upgradesā€™) that are not included in the whitepaperā€¦ Where can the community access those details?

@Asobs ~

A vague excellent ā€˜soundingā€™ roadmap with great points is awesome, seeing the details of those plans is necessaryā€¦ Are the plans in the roadmap worth (beyond good titles) the community funds they seek to obtain? It seems that group (who kept TC going) wants payment before their plans are verified as ā€˜goodā€™ for the ecosystemā€¦ keeping the chain going and implementing a burn tax are basic reactions to an inflationary crash, nothing groundbreaking ~ itā€™ll now take groundbreaking thought to move forward and succeed against the competitionā€¦ do those rebels have that form of thought or will they follow those who do? Or, are the details behind their plans sub-par and if they are, are they open to accepting better ideas that are not their own? The community has to know the details so we can debate and find consensus of what design to implementā€¦

To compete ~ Lunc must be groundbreaking.

The rebels need to share more details so the community can support them or move to better ideas and codersā€¦ we have to keep the ecosystemā€™s success above all else, of courseā€¦ so far, those rebels have some good titles (plans to make dev plans?) ~ do they have the dev plans?

A detailed plan of how the AFT will be carried out. I think they could make each of the elements of the roadmap clickable and show more details about what is planned to be done

2 Likes

@Vendrugo - Clickable and show more details about what is planned to be done. Good point.

Anyway, looks good and a very professional.

1 Like

Did you see the price of the Lunc and now you are not afraid either?

Of course, I always watch. Itā€™s probably time to buy some more

I can support and I will, but you must all stand in the Truth, without fear !

We need to talk openly and specifically. The whole problem with the previous blockchain is:

1. No switch
  2. Binance - as greedy as ever
  3. Lack of resource money in other assets such as raw materials - GOLD / USD / Silver / Uranium

Now you also want to build everything on KRYPTO. No reasonable person invests like this. You need to have a full spectrum in the portfolio and security of raw materials. These will never be devalued.

Therefore, if we are really open to debate and want to use the collective intelligence of DAO, we will develop our blockchain structure and security. We will be impregnable.

And if we pass on such value to humanity, we will cause a real rebellion and oppose the injustices and divisions that so effectively destroy our world and our civilization.

Issues:
1- Infinite minting of tokens
2- The blockchain was not deflationary. I say it was because with the current tax there is a deflation.
3- The stablecoin did not have a solid backing.

Currently, the FED - JP Morgan has stepped into action - Binace has already signed a contract - they are erratic, they will destroy on demand, preparing the market for a sell-off. They never buy expensive. They must have peanuts or they wonā€™t come in. Why have people since 1920 not seen this truth, and why are they allowing it?
Why do they do business with them - give up? I do not understand it ā€¦

Pay for DEVs 100% agree, by vote in Station with dev description.

3 Likes

Now is the best time to invest ! Letā€™s help each other.

1 Like

Now is the best time to invest ! Letā€™s help each other.

• using resources with great peace and balance.

Weak and medium projects will fall - there will be a lot of room on the market.

Best day today for me, 20% in 1 hr. Who knows what it is about, can make a fortune today. Iā€™m a little short on time but Iā€™m watching you friends anyway.

How are we on the brink of collapse? The chain is doing great, new utility is being worked onā€¦ Sure the wider macroeconomic threads are looking bleak, but thatā€™s got nothing to do with LUNC.

2 Likes

You a very welcome, My friend.