Social Burning or community burning plan without fork

No to fork, and Yes to burn $luna. Hope you respect majority votes against Fork. I lost all my life savings still holding the last part of HOPE rope, pls don’t let us down!!!

11 Likes

The burning must be something transparent and automatic.
It can be of commission (a minimum percentage) of transaction, with the amount of current movement it would work.

8 Likes

Recently I bought 100 million $luna with rest of life savings after losing 60% of my life savings from buying $luna at $21 now its worthless. I trusted $luna’s project again and invested and willing to do anything to bring $luna’s price to $1 or more. I’m willing to burn 99% of my 100 million $luna I own as of now. Community lets take $luna in our own hand and burn $luna to 99% from its current circulation pool.

3 Likes

massive burning from the utility of the cryptocurrency, supported under a trade tax on purchase and sale in the CEX. Tax close to 2% or 3% for repurchase and direct burning

3 Likes

I respect your ideas but I think we can’t burn $LUNA all the way to 70B, we will just be buying the attackers $LUNA back for a premium and burning it. This is surefire path to failure.

But your idea is good, it’s just in the wrong order: we have to first burn the bad debt (excess $UST supply), then after $UST supply is completely burned, burn $LUNA again to restore $UST supply organically to meet demands. There’s a bit more to it which I wrote in this prop: [Proposal] A Better Way Forward™ = TFL pays back $UST by burning excesses, NO FORK

2 Likes

We want BURN!:fire::fire::fire: Lets Start Burn Luna, and we will rise this ship again as a community!

Do Kwon Listen to your community and not ur only benefits! Please! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

F*ck the fork! We want burn LUNA!

4 Likes

i will send tokens to the address for the burn … why 10$ i will send more than that… this is a great step save the project bcoz the project is the community…

2 Likes

Don’t see why not but doubt many people would voluntarily burn their coins. Could be an interesting experiment.

Perhaps NFTs or some other token could be given to those that burn to create an incentive.

2 Likes

Burning is the key to LUNA recovery, BUT you need to do it from 3 sides.

1. Burn Tax
  2. Use UST to Burn faster (See my proposal for details on this)
  3. Outside investment. Buyback coins to be burned.

A 4TH option I guess could be community burns, but no recovery ahould rely on that, nor should any leader propose it which is why I did not include such.

But MORE importantly we need leadership. If Do Kwon cannot provide that then there needs to be change and new leadership installed.

5 Likes

100% in agreement- there is only one possible correct outcome. Burn

It is really simple. You have to burn the supply now and the only hope for this entire system is the Native coin i.e. LUNA ! now burn the supply and save the ecosystem. UST is the problem… Not LUNA !
The only solution is Burn the supply! No Fork !:fire:

1 Like

10%, only / person

This didnt age well lol no reserve so no burn without outside capital and thats just not going to happen

With whatever lcoins worth money left in LFG buy $LUNA now and burn it, my life savings is down to zero now bought at $21. Forking will never bring any value to the classic version just waste of efforts and hopeless. Hope Do Kwon will honor Poll of 92% to No on Fork.

please share the poll link so more people vote.

1 Like

If there will be decision to burn, lets do it… If my CEX will unblock payouts i can move 50k Luna to the burning address

No one want a fcking Fork. Just Burn !

1 Like

No Fork. Building back trust with right intention and action by cleaning mess is much easier. That defines the true character of a leader in crisis. You just cannot leave heart “UST” which is the center of everything without fixing and building bck trust. Please do do not waste time in new fork proposal.
Find out support from industry experts to to guide and bailout on a social cause.
Also even you try to get rid of UST you will still need a stable coin for defi eco system. Please check with BUSD or USDC or USDT team if they can support by swapping 1:1 with UST for 10% poor holders before snapshot and then the larger 90% gets some % fees (UST recovery fee) on weekly basis to recover.

No FORKING !