Tax/Burn 1.2% all transactions V2

Hi Stefano,

At a very basic level you can take the current market cap and divide that by the number of coins
For the same market cap, if you double the number of coins the price should halve, conversely if you burn 1/2 of the coins the price should double. If we are looking at 6.9T coins being reduced to 1B that means burning 6.899T = 6899B coins i.e reduce the coins to a factor of 1/6899 => price should increase by a factor of 6899 i.e a price of $0.00012 => $0.00012 * 6899 = $0.82788. If such a thing were to follow through the supply and demand rules start to kick in as well which would take the price to well north of $1

1 Like

Definitely LUNC will Grow

1 Like

Dostum kesinlikle çok haklısın bu konuda. Kazan kazan olur bu durum ve ilerleme sağlarız

I have an idea, let’s help them too! Whoever has 10-20 million let them send 2 million LUNC for incineration, 20-30 let them send 4 million for incineration, 30-40 million let them send 6 million for incineration, and so on 40-50 8 million, 50-60 10 million 60-70 12 million 70-80 14 million
 Plus they will include the percentage of Zhigane at 1.2 percent, and in half a year we will reach at least 40-50 cents in a year.

1 Like

Binance ready to burn 1.2% Tax, But Terra team not implement on chain they are delay Why terra team delay they don’t think about Community

1 Like

I believe in the work of Terra Rebels, we should create a proposal that Terra Rebels could take the lead.

If you don’t believe in Lunc anymore, than sell your Coins and leave us alone.

The Community has to stay positiv, otherwise we don’t have to go on.

My proposal don’t passed and I lost 345.000 Lunc, but i’m still positive.

Don’t waste your time with negative thoughts, use the time to keep positive things rolling.

That’s a great estimation. The price may still rise higher before hitting 1B LUNC and that will be owing to any further development and adoption of LUNC.

I think too many are jumping the gun with LUNC hitting $1 by end of 2022 but personally, I don’t feel how that is possible. Not even if any party burns 1T LUNC outright to 5.9T.

Thank you for your concern but generally us big boys and girls don’t need nor want your advice, I am prepared to lose a couple grand on Luna Classic knowing that it has more chance of going under rather than going gold, well not gold but .01 or even .001.would be very handy. In short what I’m saying is, shut the fu.ck up, keep your opinion’s to yourself or fu.ck off. Thanking you, Yours sincerely, Olmate

This is very important, if we do not influence the situation, then nothing good can be expected! Let’s vote for burning 1.2% of all LUNC transactions.

If you don’t believe in LUNC anymore, that’s perfectly fine. But, what’s so difficult about hitting this button and leave?

IMG_20220714_192539

3 Likes

There is no way anyone will be against this.

No need to do that, all we support both seller and buyer should be charged 1.2% burn tax each

Probably we can get to 2.5% each to burn this coin down and build before the market returns on bull move.

1 Like

They spent their money and have the right to earn on the growth of the exchange rate. Did you buy Luna tokens? Didn’t.Then look from the side how we will earn on the growth of the token rate.

Hi EveryBody :wave:

I bought $LUNC that i will hold even some fluctuations and price go down,
Lot of French Youtubers asked to hold only on Exchange like Binance etc

But they not explained well why

Actually my $LUNC are on Binance , but i would like to transfer it on a Defi Wallet before the price increase

Is it possible to transfert it without any issue?
And if there is no problem. Witch Wallet i need to use for $LUNC

Thank you in advance for your help or advises :pray: