Tax/Burn 1.2% all transactions V2

Hi,

thanks for your message.
Now you know, why I prefer the higer Tax.

I calculate with the same period, but after 1.5-2 years Lunc will be worth at least $1 again. Due to the massive pump/hype, many short-term traders will also trade Lunc despite the tax.

We need to promote the proposal more so that all cex start burning as soon as possible. Please share the proposal on Telegram, YouTube or something else. Also, we need to get the validators on board.

There are only 6 Days left…

3 Likes

Sadly, everything turned out, for these two months the coin was super liquid. During these months, it was already possible to burn a decent amount of coins. Binance is filling someone’s wallets if they turn on burning in the market by then there will be no liquidity left.

1 Like

Don’t waste your energy with such negative thoughts, rather remind the validators that you have to vote.

!!!We need still around 320 Million votes!!!

If the burning starts, we will see a huge increase of the trading volume.

It has to get even worse, before it gets better.

1 Like

I don’t mind))) our team set aside almost a trillion for a period of 8 years. We are all for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I supprt the proposal 100%

3 Likes

I Voted, support you guys, nice work!!:slightly_smiling_face::fire::boom::rocket:

2 Likes

Thanks Guys, unfortunately the validators don’t vote.

I have just voted yes…Everyone please vote Yes to proposal 4125.

1 Like

I think its god idea with 1.2% tax too burn.

2 Likes

If they think the idea is stupid, then they should at least vote no.

1 Like

Hey, first CEX has already implemented 1,2 %. Binance will also soon. Just spam them to do it.

4 Likes

If the proposal is accepted, no one can excuse themselves by claiming they don’t understand it.

1 Like

Coins come for sale immediately as the rate increases, the circulating supply increases

2 Likes

Burn as fast as you can, I also agree.

2 Likes

Believe me, we will reach a billion much faster, as soon as the burning process is turned on, the trade turnover will be much larger, at least several trillion. An infected body can be healed faster if the body is given proper nutrition.

3 Likes

Burn burn burn burn and only burn so you can save this ecosystem.

3 Likes

Burn Burn Burn Burn Burn Burn

4 Likes

The Proposal ends in 3 Days, we need votes!

If you in Contact with a Validators, please ask for their vote.

1 Like

https://classic-agora.terra.money/t/main-goals/45048/4?u=pivo4et

Hi do you know anything about the correlation of the current price and burned tokens ?
I was reading something about burning tokens forces a price drop!