Terra 2.0 is LIVE — LUNA Airdrop Calculation Logic & Details inside

I have money/UST on Anchor of which I left as is. I also have LUNA and UST in Liquidity Pools on Osmosis of which I left those as is as well. And I had LUNA at NEWTON (exchange) of which I moved all of it to my Terra Station Wallet.
I opened my Terra Station Wallet, switched to MAINNET and find I have received NO AIRDROP. Can anyone explain why I would not have received my airdrop?

3 Likes

We have LUNA and UST (IBC to Oraichain) on OraiDEX. We would like like support LUNA airdrop on Terra 2.0 to our community.
How we can register it?

Thank you!

2 Likes

My Terra Station wallet only shows Mainnet and Testnet. Looks like it doesn’t update. Neither on Apple Store.

2 Likes

Can someone explain?
I see others here with no airdrop.
I bought the dip, almost a Million of LUNA and 2000 UST early on the week, on Binance.
Moved 4998 LUNA to terra station extention as test of tranfer.
I was about to send it to terra station all but then binance halted everything.
So moat of it are at binance.

I was cool waiting for the few new Luna the airdrop would give to my terra station.
I can see it in classic network, but i got no airdrop on main net.
0 LUNA
why?
Transfer to terra wallet adress was on the 26th.

Terra finder show 4998 classic but 0 new LUNA

thank you for explaining me why no airdrop for me.

I

4 Likes

Will my airdrop show up when they list on pancake swap. I have luna (portal) in trust wallet.

2 Likes

So I had 45 LUNA in Terra Station. Now it says 13 !!!

And I don’t see LUNAC.

SO should I not have gotten 1:1ratio?

1 Like

Now that the airdrop happened, I don’t have access to my classic lunas anymore? If anyone can help me, I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

I haven’t recive AirDrop. I See my luna in Classic nel but 0 in phoenix 1. Why?

4 Likes

Hello guys I had bought Wluna on defi kingdoms now I don’t have an iota of idea on how to get in the airdrop zone, any help will be awesome!

1 Like

Please check proposal # 7 ( Old Luna Solution (LUNC) - Community Help) under deposit tab at governance on Terra Station.
Need help from community. Please share!!

2 Likes

You have to switch to Luna classic

1 Like

Sorry for my ignorance, but where can I switch to luna classic?

1 Like

Go to terra settings in net tab change mainnet to classic and you find your old luna classic

1 Like

It’s definitely not ignorence, I still could not find gear icon but I luckily had my classic wallet still open on desktop, so they aren’t gone just no way I saw like in the link to navigate to classic wallet on terra station website.

http://docs.terra.money/docs/learn/terra-station/networks.html

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

why did I receive less tokens than the calculator showed? I held aUST pre depegging snapshot.

1 Like

I check my terra station changed the network to classic and I still haven’t received my airdrop

3 Likes

On may 7th I had more than 25k on anchor… On may 11th I buy Luna and move to Binance. By the time my transaction arrived Luna was “no longer exist”… I still hold every single Luna. I dont understand why I have not a single airdrop in my terra wallet… I have friends who did it the same an their had recived airdrops… somebody with the same trouble? does anybody has any info? Thks so much!

1 Like

In the station wallet go to settings, then network and switch to classic. Your other luna should show

1 Like

I’ve seen the exchange numbers and this is far off from my actual numbers

I’ve around 8k bluna unbonding in anchor and another 310000 in aust lying in anchor as well.

All I got was 4871 Luna that was airdropped.

Who do i verify this amount is correct?

1 Like