Terra Ecosystem Development

Summary
It is necessary to look at the development of the ecosystem from different angles.
We have now Luna, Luna2
The essence of Terra is the creation of a reliable cryptocurrency of the future.
6.9T Luna is not so bad, we can use them to mint a new fiat currency for new countries. Plus, now no one will be able to attack the system if we change the oracle algorithms for the better.
I’d like to ask people who can implement oracle changes to comment on what can be done to upgrade the system for the better and turn this defeat into a victory.

Motivation
It is important to understand that it takes time to create something great. Dollar times have come and gone, like all previous reserve currencies. Think about how you can use SDR and Anchor or maybe create something new.
The motivation should not be earnings in the near future, but the creation of an immense cryptocurrency of the future. The moon is like a balloon that can be inflated to an indefinite size and blown back.

Proposal
The moon has always needed liquidity outside the system, now we have moon2, let it be the speculative asset that will provide the ecosystem with liquidity. Such an icon, which over the years will become more and more expensive. I will ask people to speak from an academic, mathematical and economic point of view for the maximum period of time that you can imagine, let your fantasies run wild. Maybe we can build something great. Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your options for the development of the system

The attack on the system brought a lot of problems and grief, but also made the terra ecosystem limitless. Also, do not forget about the possibilities of the mirror protocol.

I propose to start a discussion

https://twitter.com/john_is_whale/status/1534315862215344128?s=21&t=3KYL3JS5h4YxtO_AswAAcg do just like the Orion money validator, I asked your community if you want them to vote yes on proposal 3568 to burn luna. What do you have to lose, you already have luna v2 let us try to save luna v1 everything we ask for. Terra Station

we all see the motion to vote, there is no need to campaign