Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I have a question and can’t seem to find the answer. I was staking all my UST on Anchor Protocol and haven’t moved them since all this stuff happened. Will I be considered on this point of the proposal :

• 25% - UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, rest vested over 2 years thereafter

Or not ? I haven’t sold, haven’t bought, haven’t moved them to my Terra Wallet or Binance, just left them there, because I believed in this project till the end.

Can someone explain what should or will be the next steps for me and for everyone who’s in this scenario ?

expect with the different exchangers even if they increased the trading fees of the luna to be able to burn as much I think if you take this decision many of the founders of the exchanges will come to your help but if you decide to create another token this will not work , please try to make things clearer the vast majority voted for token burning . if it ever goes to 0.01$ or 0.2$ or 0.002$ at the price at which I bought to support the projects many here have bought at those prices so we can even already have our losses without you. try to understand the vast majority members of luna.even a baby :baby_symbol: newborn could understand that the creation of the new token will go to the trash many exchangers will never accept to list it if you don’t keep the current luna many investors will leave . instead of trying to create another token, you could also migrate green the polygon or Ethereum blockchain or even Smart chain.

I staked UST on Binance during that time, will I get compensation, I still keep my UST in binance wallet

1 Like

delusional. Did you not read what the LFG tried to do to burn LUNA. They spent 80K BTC and still failed to restore the peg. LUNA v1 is so broken it can’t be fixed.

make everyone equal. Before the attack, 1 luna=$70, post-attack snapshots and the USD everyone spent is clear. the lowest LUNA value is 0.00000112 . I distributed luna to everyone with this value. yes the supply may be 650 trillion but everyone is equal. Ideas for burning are then discussed.

1 Like

I feel like no matter what happens, if a new fork is created or not, luna needs to start a burn anyways. If a new fork for luna2 and ust2 is created, luna and ust will catch up in time if there is a burn put in place. Both could eventually work together and devs could create on both. Even link both together. if one or the other fails, then one can be the failsafe backup for the other. Make both luna and luna2 have a small % go to a reserve pool on every transaction, buy and sell. That reserve could be used on both old and new. And continue to be transparent about everything.

Why you not offer buy back & burn like the community is try to telling you? People who lost 10k could recover if they buy now 1 million Luna tokens for 100 Dollars. When price is reaching $0.10 after burn and tax they will be happy. New investors will also be happy. Trust will come back again. When this is done you can make a fork and build up the ecosystem again. Thanks.

1 Like

And what about the whales that got paid in BTC for their UST depleting the reserves? Who got paid with the BTC? They got their money and now they also have the new coins?

Also, let’s talk about the 6.5 trillions coins that just diluted all real Luna holders. How fair is to distribute 10% of new tokens without first removing all new Luna coins? I don’t believe that they are in the hands of retailers. Does Luna or Do Kwon owns trillions of new coins after the 6.5trillion minted? They should first burn all these coins!

1 Like

Say no to the fork. We have enough brilliant minds to fix the current system! Start burning supply

2 Likes

Allocated according to the holding ratio.
No compensation Winning or losing money was happened every day on the world. Lose money on investment, then demand repayment? Big joke?
Investing depends on luck and timing. Winning money is good but you must admit if you lose.

Burn LUNA and UST Poll:

First, refund all the UST holders their money.
And then fork all you want from your prison cell.

6 Likes

i really dont think this is rocket science and so hard to give the people what they want just work around people to make sure everyone wins… i do like the tax option for users
3% tax split
1% to an account for back up funds
1% to pay back ust holders
1% to pay back luna holders

the burn would also need to be done corresponding
this would allow over time for people to recoup from snapshots
LFG will have to show a detailed break down on numbers on there spread sheet to know the trust for the people is still there
take a leaf out of cz’s book look after the investors they will look after you !

reserved

Good thinking :ok_hand:t5:

他們為什麼視而不見,執意要分叉 這是為什麼?

Am I right to assume that none of the people that actually bought the dip and are falling into the “pre-attack” snapshot will be left out there? I don’t want to believe or think that way, but I guess it is what it is…

Yes, I do agree that they should receive some kind of compensation and they will, they will received 10% for luna holder and 10% for Ust holder if the fork pass. My point is that those who are against the fork are those who bought at the bottom and they just want to speculate and gamble their money. They don’t want a future for Terra but just fill their bags. This will kill Terra and all the original investor who believe in a decentralized economy.

Will LUNA-stLUNA LP provider on Astroport get in the 35% airdrop?

I suggest you snapshot all TVL from every protocol in Terra ecosystem at the time before attack and airdrop the new LUNA base on user’s TVL

I don’t think this is fair. What about people that transferred to Binance but haven’t sold till today? People transferred fron terra chain being afraid of chaing being halted for forever.
Sale time should be determined more exact.