Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

vote is not live yet, you can vote on terra station wallet/governance tab from tomorrow I suppose

I disagree with this plan but would love to be at the table so to speak to discuss it.

You can also see my plan and see how we can save the entire ecosystem and help ALL stakehodlers.

Do Kwon, Please reconsider this plan. It will not work, and you may cause more damage to both the LUNA and your reputation.

That said, IF you do fork LUNA, then I WANT to help lead to the new team to continue LUNAC & UST ecosystem. I am already starting to get a team together and am waiting in the wings of our pheonix so to speak. Anyone interested in helping the new Team or can steer us on the right path please contact me.

My plan of action can work. It’s not going to be easy but nothing worthwhile wver is. It’s a work in progress and a much more detailed whitepaper to come.

benar

Please go Away, you are not a good leader.

A good leader is present and continu his effort for the project, not try change project each time have problem

1 Like

Everyone is greedy. Investment is a risk. Not everything will benefit you. So there is no need to distribute it to the holder. Ust is a drag. Only ust holders can wait. Remove the UST hook and casting mechanism from the Luna contract. This is the right choice. You can’t have both fish and bear’s paws. Only one can be selected. Some to get Luna out of trouble. To make up for the holders of UST. Because now the market has a high consensus on Luna. However, this is only for Luna. Not UST. There is so much consensus. Luna will get better soon. This is the best way. You need to find out the cause of illness. Then treatment. Instead of directly labeling death. Then give up Luna. Bifurcation is not desirable. Only burning.

1 Like

My point is that those who are against the fork are those who bought at the bottom and they just want to speculate and gamble their money.

I can’t understanding this kind of argument. People who bought the DIP supported Terra, the ecosystem, UST and Luna. They defended the price. People who sold, don’t. Even now, in this exactly moment, there are people buying and supporting LUNA, UST and Terra. You guys are calling speculators those who bought and defended the price during the attack. These guys deserves a medal because they lost everything too trying to save Luna/UST.

3 Likes

I invest 3k at all time highs in luna. that gives me 25lunas… yeah that 3k now its worth less than a cent. but I buy $50 at .0000061 and that get me 30m yeah its sweet and sour. I sold half of my $50 dlls investment and get me back my 3k that I previously lost. I still have 25mil… I get why people is mad about UST. That is wrong that coin should be stable $1UST = $1UST, and they should be prioritized in any compensation. but If you are upset because Luna its down 99.99% you should start looking for a different investment with less risk. Crypto its about opportunities same opportunities that some people have at the beginning when you can buy luna for less than $1.

ninguĂŠm quer um garfo. apenas queime o LUNA

I am a bit unsure about the snapshot until Luna 2? Do you mean that only holders of UST before the depeg will be whitelisted for later snapshots?

This is not honest plan. What will happen after 07th of May, the people who has bought Luna? I bought 30$, 10$, finally 1$. They cost apprx 100k. Now it is Zero. My fault is to trust your community. I meant that i will take Zero from the revival program. 100.000$ is missing. I will research my legal rights and find lawyer in USA. If anybody has the same situation with me get in touch.

6 Likes

the point is, if this proposal is implemented then it is clear that this DAO is not a real DAO, because the decision was made because kwon is the holder of power not because of the community

3 Likes

if UST+Luna is worth 50bil before the depeg, all of it has gone to short sellers. Now maybe only 1-2% is left. No matter what is the proposal, everyone can only get back 1-2% of the money unless Elon bail us out. Fork does not turn the 1% left back to 100%

I’d like to understand this:
What will be the state of the two chains:
Luna OLD: No plans. So this will be the community chain to me.
Luna NEW: Community? What community? Still controlled by LFG or whatnot since you are the ones pushing this chain against the will of the community. The community wants burn and rehabilitation / rehypothecation of the original Terra.

Go on and fork if you want fork. You don’t have to propose to the Luna holders, as you practically fixed the vote by buying Luna’s cheap for yourself and rigged the ballot by not letting practically %70 of the Luna holders - old and new - VOTE – since they are either deposited on exchanges (due to the events unfolded by you) or locked up on some places. Do it by yourself. Community and new investors will take over the original chain. AND you can’t name the new chain by Luna, if that’s the only reason you are making a proposal at all. Sensible exchanges won’t count the outcomes of this rigged elections.

2 Likes

We don’t want a new luna. We want the luna’s burned. Why don’t you want to burn Luna? Or do you want to lose money? .The easiest way for you is to open a fork. This way you won’t lose any money. You will add money to your money. but how many people have suffered because of your face. Don’t you realize? How do you expect us to trust your newly opened luna?

@FatMan > You reserved this spot to come back to for a reply. But I have not seen you reply. Did I miss it?

First of all, after reading hours and hours of proposals and replies, it is apparent that the majority do not want a fork. This is a small section of voters (which I think would have grown if it was not locked). But you can see that 90% said “no fork”.

Screenshot below from > Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

From my observation, most proposals seem to be biased towards UST or towards LUNA. And many people have lost their life savings by placing it in Anchor (advertised as a blue chip, safe savings platform) or staking LUNA for income.

I am NOT a crypto expert. But I have read many articles, watched many videos and participated in the Terra Ecosystem for some time now. And it seems to me (I am sure I will have those that argue), that in order for the ecosystem to survive, we need to FIX what is broken and continue forward.

If we refund, from what I am seeing, the following is likely to happen:

• People are scared and whether you have UST or LUNA, most will exchange for another stablecoin or fiat and exit the ecosystem.
  • If there is favor for UST over LUNA or LUNA over UST, you are going to lose the side that was not favored, effectively fracturing or splitting the remaining support structure.
  • Depending upon how the refunds are issued (those before the de-peg vs those after the de-peg) it could again create a fractured support structure.

What I do know is that the TFL and LFG leadership has failed us in their response. They had the opportunity to reinforce trust by talking with the various crypto news outlets, doing AMAs, working with the exchanges and respectfully replying to the comments of concerned users who placed their trust in him and the ecosystem he promoted.

However, more times than not, he came off arrogant, flippant or completely silent. Leaders understand that they are tested when problems arise, not when everything is running smoothly.

For transparency, I had savings locked in Anchor. My sons had savings locked in Anchor. We all had LUNA staked. And when the de-peg happened, we placed more capital into UST/aUST and LUNA to try and help (not to try and get rich quick).

From my observation, most people came to the Terra platforms because of UST. I talked with a lot of people and read many comments and posts. UST was supposed to be a super stable stablecoin. The dream was for it to be the first stable decentralized currency. That attracted a lot of people to the platform, especially to Anchor as a savings platform.

For Do Kwon to say that Terra is bigger than UST is accurate. But for his proposal to run from the problem (fork with new token) and abandon UST is a HUGE disservice to all of us who helped UST obtain a marketcap of almost $18 billion and reach the #9 spot in the WORLD.

Again, not a crypto expert. But I do negotiate contracts and business deals regularly. So finding the best option is when everyone wins. This is so big and complex that trying to find a solution where 1 million+ people are happy is unlikely.

So finding the option that helps recover value while rescuing the ecosystem seems to be the best direction forward.

Since UST was a major attractor to the Terra Ecosystem (completely determined by marketcap because people voted with their money), it would seem that restoring the peg would be a priority.

The algorithm model worked for the entire life of the UST coin with the exception of 3 times (the last being the killer blow). So, it would seem that the algorithm model works. But needs to be fixed from attacks like the one that just happened. Perhaps collateralization of a percentage of UST.

This is NOT dismissing LUNA. Quite the contrary. Reestablishing the peg of UST to USD would generate trust (as long as there was new leadership…a leader with a board). Trust in UST will attract people back to stake LUNA thereby driving the value of LUNA back up.

So what about all those that have UST and LUNA now? It would seem that in order to rebuild the ecosystem and fix the problems, we need people to keep their LUNA and UST in the ecosystem.

So, instead of refunding people’s money now (which many will flee the ecosystem), how about a guaranteed strike price or a debt token (as I saw mentioned in another post) at the rate when you acquired your UST/LUNA?

For example, if you placed 1000 UST in Anchor (aUST) at $1 USD, then at the 18 month mark, you will be able to withdraw (if you wish) the 1000 UST and exchange for $1000 USD.

For those that bought UST at 10 cents or 20 cents, that would be your guaranteed strike price.

But if people kept their coins and tokens in the ecosystem for at least 18 months (time frame was arbitrarily determined and needs to be grounded in better data), while they try to fix it, it will avoid massive withdrawals. If the rates of exchange organically return, people are more likely to leave their coins and tokens deposited/staked in the ecosystem.

The same applies to LUNA. If you acquired at $40 then your strike price would be at $40 in 18 months.

Strike price set to value when you acquired is the only fair way to balance the interest lost with UST on Anchor with the appreciation lost on LUNA.

How is strike price guaranteed? I saw another post on placing a 3% fee. I am not stating that is the “right” number. But I think it is a great suggestion to increase transaction fees and set aside that increase to cover the spread in value to be able to cover the strike prices. That also is a motivator for those with coins/tokens locked to support and promote others to come to the system, thereby increasing the total fees produced thereby expediting the accumulation of value to support the strike price payout for those who wish to still exit after the hold time.

Personally, although I would hate to lose access to my UST/LUNA for 18 months, it would be great comfort to know I would reclaim all of my lost value and the ecosystem is saved for my future participation.

Additionally, I am only in favor of making those whole who STAYED in up until now. Reward those who are still here contributing, fighting and believing in the future of this ecosystem.

9 Likes

My reaction too, we need a real plan and no fork! Especially not a fork removing stablecoins, oracle, and market modules + making $newLUNA inflationary :dizzy_face: [Proposal] A Better Way Forward™ => Bail out UST by burning 11B excess, then buyback LUNA. NO FORK

1 Like

At the end of the day, no project is for the community nor fully decentralized, all this DAO tag is just bullshit if u can not listen to the majority of the community and burn the hell of the inflated luna. This is a big waste of time, nobody should support a second shit luna. PERIOD.

3 Likes

Why don’t you start by disclosing the wallets and the OTC trades for selling BTC v. UST?
That is not the way to support a peg.
You don’t block trade, you support the CEX orders books.
Clearly your institutional partners know this as it’s their core business.

The community is hoping that the fork will recover some value to the network, what is the use case of the network?

Be honest and transparent. The community got rugged on both UST and LUNA. Now you want a second chance.

Maybe find more qualified people and build a better team?

Oh they shared an excel file with u what else u want
Dont you trust the team? Seriously man cmon
Just 80k btc gones and the ceo said i am sad already

Now his next gamble is to fork it
New victims incoming

2 Likes

If you want a gurantee that people are holding their new Lunas for the next 2 years, i believe it is fair of these people to get a guarantee for a minimum USD worth for every owned new Luna after these 2 years.

The net worth could correspond to the value that Luna had at the time of the fork?

1 Like