Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Do Kwon … Just BURN, don’t think about anything else…please

1 Like

UST holders should make whole for retailers, they hold because it is stable coin and that’s the most asset for them

1 Like

Please just vote no everybody. This can’t be it.

Everyone lost so much and we just go on with some shitty proposals like nothing happened at all.

I still didn’t see any apology nor kneeling down to his precious community.

Just sad.
Seems we are going the easy way now.

1 Like

VOTE NO #forkoff

2 Likes

this plan benifits you, the wales and your acting validators (no one what have you promised them to stick with you).
decentralized coin my asss, your system failed and you put the blame on the community that bought the dip. i wish to your luna v2 big failure and i hope people to wake up and realize the truth.

1 Like

You need to change pre and post atack dates. Atack should be the day supply Goes to 37 trillions lunas. Or 13 may when warning was done. Before 11-05 you say all was fine and people pay your trust buying.

3 Likes

What will happen to those who sold their Luna and UST holders during depegging .

1 Like

Well, one click of a validator for YES is like 1M votes of us for NO. I voted NO. By the way, can we vote twice? :sweat_smile:

Whats going on?

who knows how to vote? I heard it is ok to vote now.

BRO, i purchased at 34$ then 26$, then 4.5$ then 2.4$, then 0.5, 0.2. 0.02 till 0.005, but unfortunately will not be in drop snapshot, ahh poor me

Man you (or LFG member) need to explain in shot term what do you want to do with UST refund as promised in the LFG tweet: “The Foundation is looking to use its remaining assets to compensate remaining users of UST, smallest holders first.”
Man, you have to clarify! You can’t play with people lives. WILL YOU REFUND UST (or aUST) users OR NOT ???

3 Likes

CZ is absolutely correct in his assessment. “Forking does not give the new fork any value. That’s wishful thinking. One cannot void all transactions after an old snapshot, both on chain and off chain.”

A snapshot of positions at a future date to redistribute supply in a new network would relegate Terra as a bad actor in crypto. The likelihood of a death spiral in $LUNA & $UST was a known flaw exposed by market participants inside and outside the Terra Ecosystem for many years. Not to mention, Do Kwon’s public reactions to these concerns by ridiculing them.

At the time of writing, $LUNA = $0.00019 USD & $UST = $0.09570 USD, which is accurately priced given the uncertainly surrounding how this situation will be resolved and unwillingness to incentivize new capital by burning $LUNA supply immediately. $UST & $LUNA holders are equally responsible for understanding the risks associated with their investments.

There is no rising from the ashes on a new network. Fix this one.

3 Likes

Forked don’t solve situations.
The recovery is:
Stage 01: ask all Cex closed the deposit function. Allow withdraw function of Luna
Stage 02: Burning Luna Supply by changing the Algo of Luna -UST.
Stage 03: Burning the UST
Stage 04: Make a staking bond of Luna in BUSD
Stage 05: Recover lost for small fish

If this proposal passes, it would mean that holding UST is much more beneficial than holding LUNA (will be LUNC) now? CMIIW

Vote here: https://station.terra.money/proposal/1623

1 Like

Anybody who bought a billion LUNA for a few hundred dollars is going to dispose of it when/if ever it 10 - 100 times it’s value. It’s human nature. People who have a few to maybe few thousand LUNA should be made whole by reversing the hyperinflation by burning. It may take a couple of years, but a burn will be successful

1 Like

No bifurcation. Just damage. Don’t mess with it, okay? Voting doesn’t help at all, you guys still do what you want and have no respect for the holders :expressionless:

1 Like

This is disgusting.Everyone is not agree with this plan and you even dont care about our opinion.This is NOT the meaning of Decentralization.

4 Likes

Soooo…

How come this proposal allows speculators to buy Luna and UST post-attack and sell immediately upon genesis of V2, while OGs have a 1 year cliff?

This is pretty suspect.

Is Do Kwon looking for enemies in real life? Seems like it.

One shit show after the next.

1 Like