Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Perfect!

Why are No with Veto votes being removed? ScamKwon you need to give answers now or get ready for some juicy class actions soon!

4 Likes

No with veto votes are being deleted! SHAME! 10 minutes ago No with veto votes were more than 12 million , now less than 7,5 million.

11 Likes

Because there are a lot of people like me that don’t get sucked into the noise that is being created on Twitter by humans, but also by a lot of bots, and on this forum, and decide to vote a ‘Yes’ for the new chain.
A huge part of the existing ecosystem already decided that they will migrate to the forked chain. An ecosystem eventually brings value, burning a bunch of tokens on a broken blockchain without that ecosystem will not bring value, but a lot of people are short-sighted in this discussion and are susceptible to noise.

2 Likes

Guys wtf ???

We had 11m voters for the no with veto, a few minutes later only 7m :clown_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, I gotta agree, no with vetos are being deleted. There are snapshots with time and date though…

1 Like

And the post with the screenshot was locked by a moderator within minutes. Why?

Is it possible to change the vote in Terra Station?

Even if they wanted to they can’t.

0 funds to buy back and burn luna.
Lower then zero, basicly -11,3 BILLION USD value
Impossible to burn all that sold out inflated luna when you have less than 0 to buyback → burn

REVIVAL PLAN 2 (updated and final) brings down UST & LUNA in value, but atleast brings back to those who lost their life savings pre-attack

fraud, lets send do kwon to jail.

3 Likes

I noticed this too…very odd

real votes are votes by luna stakers, polls on forums don’t count.
you can see real voting here → https://station.terra.money/proposal/1623.
all of the votes can be verified on the blockchain, because to cast a vote you need to broadcast a transaction.
plus votes can be changed at any moment while the proposal is open (and it will be open for 7 days).

stop spreading nonsense, and learn how it works first maybe?

4 Likes

The new Luna supply should be distributed pro-rata to all classic Luna holders as opposed to different supply for pre/post attack. Otherwise I will not vote in favour.

1 Like

all these discussions and votes are just another farce of people, thanks to whom we lost our money. but we have to try to break their system and vote against it. the voting is already underway, we transfer our funds to the wallet and say no!

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with minting tokens legally in a prescribed system

you are clearly complicit in this debacle, you must leave, pay for the damage you have done.

I understand that you were forced to, by powers greater than yourself.
but now you must step aside and let the ecosystem evolve without traitors.

Explain to us what a LUNA without stablecoin is for. Nothing.

it’s time for you to get out of the way and let the community decide what is best.

Clearly all these were premeditated. Bunch of validators and big shots sitting around and discussing how to go forward with DK at the helm.

DeCenTralisatIon my arse, all a farce and definitely no different from the shady govt who refuses to listen to the people.

Crypto is supposed to be decentralized rigging this vote (which we know you are) is really showing that even the “decentralized” crypto is centralized. Makes me lose hope for all of crypto

1 Like

To be clear. It doesn’t matter if burning, or forking. Each process will take many many many years.

This won’t work for example bought 7 luna for 200$ before the halt at 7607789, I will get only a few pennies of new luna ? I suggest adding some funds for Between attack from 7544910 to 7607789.

1 Like

Ok guys

Do Kwon Dissolved Terra LUNA’s Korean Entity Days Before Crash

source: watcher.guru

2 Likes