Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

The community does not want this Do, Are you planning on making money off nothing but the companies with no community behind it? What is going to happen when the majority of the community leaves and you are left with nothing but the Validators? Are you going to have a profitable chain then? If this happens the community will follow your lead and abandon ship. The leader should lead by example if you want the community to stick with the project and to continue to believe in the project then you must buckle down and fix the root issues, This cut and run move inspires no faith and is nothing more than a nail in the coffin of the company. The community has steadily been speaking on the forum even news outlets have picked up of this disagreement yet you are more worried about the Validators. If you truly cared about the community you would not have this poll as lopsided in favor of the validators as you do

2 Likes

Something is fishy with this vote. DSRV voted no with veto and holds 2.8% of the voting power and the 9 others who voted hold 5% collectively of the voting power - so it should be 1.8 yes to 1 no - yet the votes show 8 yes : 1 no 
. Something is off big time!!!

6 Likes

You need to know that if you do this and don’t give people’s money back, and don’t do it the way that you promised in your whitepaper, people won’t let you live!

If you wanted to make a new version then why did you minted 7,000,000,000,000 of this shi*coin and sold them to people? With the average price of $0.1 by selling them you made $689,000,000,000, more than BTC marketcap, even with the average of $0.05 you made half of that! Where is that money? What did you do to that?

Maybe most people forget that and move on but there are many who can never forget and will come for you and find you!
In that moment you wish you could go back in time and do it as you promised (burn and mint)!

4 Likes

Estoy sumamente de acuerdo. Que pasarĂĄ si el nuevo proyecto sale mal ? CrearĂĄ Luna3? No es asĂ­, tiene que solucionar el problema de la actual Luna, la gente estĂĄ confiando en el proyecto, por algo aĂșn estĂĄ con vida!!!

I strongly agree. What will happen if the new project goes wrong? Will it create Luna3? It is not like that, it has to solve the problem of the current Moon, people are trusting in the project, for something it is still alive!!!

1 Like

Hear the community! No one wants that! Just BURN! I say No to this plan.

3 Likes

All luna can vote? I’ll put luna in my wallet if I can and vote against it

1 Like

What about the old luna?

I didn’t understand anything.
I bought exactly 71022.89 LUNA for a price of $1,80 thats $127.841,202 date 11-05-2022 using binance and i’m still holding, it is now not even $20, This proposal will get me my money back ??? or my life is gone, please someone answer me and explain as i didn’t understand anything from the article.

Yes I saw this also. They are deleting the ‘no with veto’ votes because they can see how rapidly it is rising. It can overcome the yes votes. Absolute scum move to go along with the scum rigged yes votes at the start.

2 Likes

Do you think you can fix this by creating it? by collaborating
collect coins and burn them. People won’t trust you

Invest only what you can afford to lose

1 Like

We know already that this doesn’t work
let’s go with this proposal and find a new CEO.

station.terra.money/proposal/1273

6 Likes

if i want to keep the “old” moons, can i keep them or do i have to switch to the “new” moons?

1 Like

How will those who hold $luna on BINANCE exchange be compensated?

4 Likes

Exactly! What is he thinking right now? He better not be playing with my money

1 Like

You told us that increasing Moons to 7T was only a provisional measure and that we would recover our investment when parity with the dollar recovered. Now that our investment has gone to 0.000001, we are told that the solution is to dilute even more, creating another Moon to save only a few and abandoning the majority, the small investors. Is this fair?
We must save ourselves all at once, that’s why there should only be this Luna coin, and return to the original volume. Burn faster!!

3 Likes

Yes I can see it up to 11M Few hours ago and now it just went to 7M. So shameful

1 Like

What about wLUNA held in coinbase? do these holders get something?
And also holders of other stablecoins like GBT, AUT etc. on Terra station wallet?

1 Like

Will holders of aUST that was locked in Mirror as collateral pre-attack be eligible for the airdrop?

Why UST holders have to wait 2 years, it is a stablecoin and the money needs to be returned immediately, because the backing of the stepcoin was 10 billion dollars