Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

He is buying time , locking everyone money , to be able to vanish … this will be a big failure … Validators vision is locking their coins for years , this vote is very very lame … He will vanish in 2 years leaving you with ZERO …

8 Likes

When will be launched the airdrop and how can we participate?
Thanks

First you need to refund UST older before the crash after you can do all the fork you want!
People now will buy UST for cents to get the airdrop and who bought UST for 1$ and panic sold for cents making big loss will have N O T H I N G

5 Likes

Y los CEX locales???

What happen to those who held their token on Binance? Do they have to transfer it to a wallet to be included in screenshot? Please clarify for those investor who try and help during post attack.

4 Likes

i don’t understand anything make an example let’s say who was holding 1000 LUNA before will get x number of new luna and who was holding 1000 luna after will get x number of new luna this is so confusing

1 Like

If there are enough validators around to run it… then LUNC could last a long time (like ETC). And vote on any proposal they want (like a burn). The market will still be the one who decides what LUNC is worth though… which may be very little.

1 Like

Omg wallet got drain after voting

Will the airdrop compensate holders by the number of tokens or by the value of them at time of snapshot?

Vote for the burn not this loser

2 Likes

Tão estranha essa votação. todos contra a bifurcação aqui, mas a votação está ganhando com mais de 90% de aprovação. Está com cara de golpe, mais uma vez.

Do i have to have my LUNC tokens in TerraStation to receive the LUNA airdrop, or will it still be airdropped to kucoin? Should i move into TerraStation just to be safe?

1 Like

Those of us who have UST before the attack and hold now, will receive nothing compared to those who bought UST at zero, thousands of lives ruined, life savings of work thrown away, pain, depression, illness that awaits me :sob:

3 Likes

Does anyone have any information on what will happen to all the users that had Luna/Aust etc locked into things like Kujira/pylon? Most of my wealth over 50kaud was on Kujira at time of depeg snapshot

Thanks

You are saying you invested all your life savings into crypto for 20% APY because there was no greed involved? Stupid part is to invest all your money in crypto. Anything can happen anytime in crypto. There are no regulations on Crypto, so everything is risky. Should do a bit of research before putting all your money in. In general, a good life lesson though

2 Likes

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start

2 Likes

Small-time victims like you and me have very little voting power. We simply do not own and stake as much LUNA as the validators.

The 90.34% there does not actually mean 90.34% of “actual Terra blockchain users”. It’s just those who voted “Yes” collectively have 90.34% of the votes currently cast. One user can have many more votes, depending on how much Luna he staked.

DK didn’t need to make public announcements and talk to the community. All he needed is the validators to be on his side to win this vote.

6 Likes

Yes, burn the supply. Do away with the stablecoin and just reduce the supply and build from that point forward. Same chain. Problem solved. Everyones happy.

1 Like

Weighted voting full of conflicts of interest. Retail investors left out. RIGGED!

1 Like

The best proposal I have read so far [Proposal] Terra v2.2: A Fair 11-point Confidence Restoration Plan for the Terra Enterprise - #32 by Warrenn_Enslin