Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I hope Orion.money, stakesystems, SmartStake, hashed and 01node make the right choice in NOT forking.

1 Like

Yes, do it, its easy you just need U$ 20B.

1 Like

When burning is the simplest solution then why you want to fork ? Burn the coin it will cover up.

1 Like

CZ and binance are evils. They are advertising to lure away terra builders and projects to BSC. It is like throwing stones to people that fell into a river. We should voice out loud, condemning those evils!!!

2 Likes

this is a very good question?

1 Like

I want the fork.

Many victims want the fork.

Many who jumped in now, and want to profit from cheap LUNA/UST are advocating a position where they will make profit, leaving the victims uncompensated.

Itā€™s wrong when you say ā€œno oneā€.

The current vote is being done on the Terra blockchain.

What this means is weā€™ll see the difference between votes coming from people who use the system, and votes coming from people who want to manipulate public perception, to encourage a token burn that will help them financially, not help the community and unfortunate victims of the attack.

The vote is not over, but so far 90.34% of actual Terra blockchain users, with real accounts, have voted in favor of the fork.

Thereā€™s some time to go, but what you claim is untrue, unsubstantiated, and may be contradicted. Letā€™s see how it rolles.

3 Likes

The community want a burn of the 6trillions supply on Luna 1 that all, we donā€™t wonā€™t that fork, if you want an other cryptocurrency burn first Luna and choice an other name for your futur project donā€™t use the name of Luna.

2 Likes

hmmm ok. Everyone who bought after the 7th sell in mass so the whole project old and new is obliterated in full. Do you like this better? Everyone is here for the profits man. In what world you live in people?

A no wait, I took risks buying after the attack to save you money, save the community and the projectā€¦yes of courseā€¦

2 Likes

Here is an idea, if they insist on the fork, why not we, as a community take over the old chain and operate it, go for some fund raising (hedge fund) and correct the algorithm. I am pre and post crash Luna holder. The slow burn (will take some time but we will get there) through a tax remain the only logical solution. I canā€™t understand why they insist on the fork even if is clear that the perceived value of the new chain has a very slim chances of success. I didā€™t hold an important value in Luna and i can live past this but for the people that lost their entire savings is the only way to re-create the value. If you run the numbers for the proposal the token allocation will give only a fraction of the value to the former holders.

So youā€™re saying all the losses that were related to UST, the holders incure themā€¦ not the protocol. Wowā€¦

2 Likes

well because validators on his side not community 90 because of 15 validators yes here , and well all are victims here not only you , me too , did you do the math how much luna v2 you will got ? i did with 1650 ust before depeg and over 150k luna i dcaing from 5 to 0.005 now v2 i got few we dont know when luna v2 listing again on cex like binane bybit , fork a new one you should cz let Ć­t listing on again , need a lot of money too or we just got a trash token with no value

Why not update the existing luna algorithm and have to fork it?

Pure super fake voting is done by these thief

5 Likes

how is this fake? all voting transactions are on the blockchain.
are you one of those ā€œif it doesnā€™t go my way - it is fakeā€ kind of guys?

1 Like

Everyone is seeing their greed for the losses they suffered and are now blindly following the people that made the mistakes in the first place.

Has anyone found out all the full details on where reserves went even on the exchanges?

No one ask themselves if Do Kwon OTC all the LUNA BTC to himself at a lower price that LUNA bought them for? No proof of that other than his word. Yet everyone ready to bail these failed teams out by giving them another mistake to work on.

What version will be the best LUNA version? Version 4? 6? How many more mistakes Do Kwon and the teams make before the community holds them accountable?

I find it interesting people are ready to take the bone they are trying to feed you. They made big mistakes and you are trusting them on a new project rather then fixing their mistakes.

Good day for blockchain technology.

I hope your government figures out what you did Kwon and you get the Bernie Madoff treatmentā€¦

Part of the plan should be that all the leaders of these teams step down and walk away, they are taints now.

3 Likes

The vote does not look right. The community was around 90% against the fork, all of a sudden it is 90% for it. Also the deal will lock most coins in for at least a year. Majority of traders, everyday folk will essentially loose there day trading funds. Is the vote rigged or do the voters fully understand the implications of the fork?

3 Likes

I totally agree with your opinion

Fork or not, almost nobody is making their $$ back on V2. Validators take more power in V2 and get double/triple dipped from ā€œsnapshotsā€ then will EXIT on retail. Vesting, waiting years trusting KWONs 3rd project will succeed is illogical. Need someone to take over LUNA, get more legit validators onboard, not the current MAFIA, and hopefully get some backing. WE ALL SAID NO!! ALL THIS SHOWS IS VALIDATORS ARE TAKING MORE POWER!!!

3 Likes

What is the benefit of adding a new currency on the Terra network? We lost a lot and we trusted you to a great degree, and after the currency came down, we bought more numbers We cannot describe our feelings and disappointment with you We wish you something new

1 Like

90% burn woul be good down to 600 billions coins (luna)
Is forking the coin bearish or bullish for luna classic if weā€™re going that route?

1 Like