Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Is it necessary to unstake from Anchor to participate from both snapshots for UST?

1 Like

Voting is nonsense, here on the forum a real vote showed the truth, again a hoax, this is really a jurisdictional case and a serious one, they are trying to throw us and get out of the water dry, the community cannot be allowed to do this, otherwise the same thing will be done with another cryptocurrency next time, this will mean death to the entire crypto world.

3 Likes

Example: Person A bought 600 atom for $30. Atom fell in price 1 year later to $10 per atom and Person B bought 600 at this price. Osmo announce an air drop of their token at the ratio of 1 per every 100 atom. By your logic Person B should not get the same ratio because they have a lower entry price. Why would anyone ever by a dip? Lets not be selfish or hypocritical.

1 Like

What happens with WLUNA holders on Coinbase? Do they get to participate in the snapshot?

What happens with WLUNA supply? Is it something pegged to the supply of LUNA?

Who controls WLUNA, Terra or Coinbase?

This proposal is not acceptable. The old lunatic holder UST and LUNA are the one who helped make this project great and they are the ones who suffered the worst damage from the UST depeg and Luna crash . You guys what are you doing out of gratitude to the old holders ? Nothing . You are rewarding post-depeg speculators.

8 Likes

ATOM is a regular token. UST - a stablecoin that should not have fallen!

1 Like

please share the fatmanā€™s proposal as it is the most reasonable strategy! this fork is going to bury Terra alive

5 Likes

UST current price is 10 cents. Thats 10% to all UST Holders.
LUNA price is 0.00017. Thats about ~1 dollar for any 50,000 dollar LUNA holder.

After fork UST gets more, LUNA gets nothing really.

could someone quickly explain what aUST is. i have regular UST in my terra wallet and also UST in a binance US wallet from before the de-peg. both holdings still untouched. will i be included with both these holdings for the airdrop of the new token? thanks

UST in Anchor.
If you had deposited UST in Anchor - You will get aUST as per this conversion. aUST keeps accruing value and when you withdraw, you get more UST as per the added interest yield.
1 aUST ā‰ˆ 1.253 UST

1 Like

This canā€™t be legal.

Crashing a project into the ground, then using peopleā€™s stolen funds to lock into your next projectā€™s foundation.

Youā€™ll be looking over your shoulder forever, Do Kwon.

7 Likes

Before we move on anything related to Terra ecosystem we need a clear post-mortem analysis.
It is too easy to talk about an ā€œattackā€ when you never alerted about it and let the investors worldwide put their money during the so called ā€œattackā€. No solution if there was no problem. if there was a problem, please detail it first !

1 Like

I donā€™t know how youā€™ve only lost 94% of your money.

LUNA has dropped by 99.996% since it was ā‚¬5.40

(Edit: lost the reply link again)

Here the same as you. I had luna before the collapse in binance. What will happen to us?

2 Likes

You will get airdrops too. But when we bought we could not buy much since we are competing against 6.5T supply we will get something that wonā€™t worth anything

2 Likes

So all us who trusted in ust parity with our savings before ,even after un-pegging and did not sell our ust to do not diminish price even more because still trusted in terra foundation have to forget our savings (ust) because ust will be end here and it has not solution?So all us who were not speculating with luna or ust after crash have the worst reward? Really? thanks a lot for such a bad movement

9 Likes

What A Wanker, Hope Luna V2 Fails big time

4 Likes

No fork. Who guarantees that Luna 2.0 will not go bankrupt like this. We have to find solutions for these unforeseen events!

2 Likes

Pre-Attack UST holders need to be included into this proposal not just aUST holders which would be Anchor depositors. I had quite a bit of funds on the Alice app.

4 Likes

About the vote :ballot_box: itā€™s fake no one want fork

4 Likes