Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Instead of a fork,

buy luna with BTC and distribute them to pre peg luna hodlers.

The vote can not be used for a suggestion which can hurt the current Luna/Terra system

So those sold their coins in the depegging after ā€œPre-attackā€ snapshot to be taken at at Terra Classic block 7544910 (2022.05.07 23:00:04+08:00) get airdrop. who tried to save and bought those got nothing?

2 Likes

I would suggest that you put at least 5 plans on the table and allow the users to vote for the plan they feel is best suited to revive the token. You can also give a weightage to the reply of each respondent based on their role/ investment. Only then will you get a perfectly democratic solution, which will have full acceptance of the community. Everyone likes democracy and decentralization of decisions.
Thanks for not running away from your responsibilities, Iā€™m sure well work out something good for all.

1 Like

Getting a locked volatile token in the middle of a bear market for a project that keeps losing credibility instead of my UST? No, thank you.

I would prefer that those who wanted to be in a ā€œstable coinā€ get their money back first before new investment opportunities are explored. I never meant to put my money into Luna, which I didnā€™t, and I certainly would never put as much money into a single volatile asset as I will end up doing with this plan.

No, thank you.

1 Like

Yeah, wouldnā€™t the people who sold early on in the depegging be benefitting? They would have been able to recover a good chunk and still be getting airdrops?

It is necessary to explain again that ā€˜26.72% of AUST holdersā€™.
It is impossible to understand on what basis 26.72% and why only 26.72% can be compensated.
Also, UST holders owned STABLE COIN, and it is ridiculous to be compensated with a new Luna coin instead of another Stable coin.
It is fairest to compensate with the content of FatManā€™s propal.
It turns out that youā€™ve siphoned off bitcoin and the coin should of course be used for victims of the Terra ecosystem. Quickly bail out many investors who have been duped into investing in an aust of one dollar.

3 Likes

Can you elaborate on the airdrop plan for those who hold Luna on exchanges such as Binance?

1 Like

What happens with people that had UST on AVALANCHE network?
we could not sell even if we wanted due the BRIDGE got shut down when trying to unstake from Anchor; We were trapped and i staked like 2 weeks ago! such a disgrace.

i have 40 000 UST and after bridge was opened, i decided to keep them because price dropped so much.

Are UST users on Avalanche elegible for the airdrop too? or we are rekt and we get nothing since the airdrop will be done just to terra network addresses?

This wasnā€™t your ā€œhackā€ moment, this was your protocol working exactly as you designed it. Also, nice amount of ā€œyesā€ votes you have there. The community consensus is clearly no, but the centralized token holders are just putting on a show.

Also, your proposal doesnā€™t even contain any way to repay UST holders $1 per UST. It would have been easy to do - a temporary tax on transactions that goes toward buying USDC and paying back UST holders. But no, you essentially have committed theft.

I hope the criminal justice system is good in singapore and can see right through this theft in plain sight you are committing in collusion with your so called ā€œbuildersā€, and that you go to jail where you belong. I also hope civil suits bankrupt you. All the real builders will abandon your chain for other chains that donā€™t steal.

1 Like

Iā€™m in a similar situation.

I have some LUNA (Wormhole) on SOLANA and some natively as LPs on THORSwap, and I donā€™t know what to do.

If I bring those on SOLANA via Wormhole will I enter as a post-attack?

If I do nothing and keep my LUNA on SOLANA, will I be eligible for the new LUNA air-drops?

Noted, anfd and meanwhile how can i sign up for the petition?

No one seems to know. Heā€™s never said if exchanges are included in the drop. I donā€™t know of you need to get it somewhere visible to TFL to even get a little share of this (what I suspect will be worthless anyway) new Luna

This is the same question but never been answered and Iā€™ve read almost all the comments on here.

3 points here. Itā€™s only aUST holders pre-collapse (the word ā€œattackā€ suggests it wasnā€™t his fault) so you are ā€œpost collapseā€ with whatever you have on the 27th.
Secondly, itā€™s 20% not 25%
Finally, youā€™re not getting 20% (14000) of what you hold, you are getting a little share, proportional to your holding out of all the UST that exists, out of a pool of 20% of the new lunav2 issued.

Whatever the market thinks its worth. You may draw your own conclusions there.

Some have, it looks to me like heā€™s trying to incentivise people to buy UST before the 27th which might push the price up a bit ā€¦ maybe?

How do we know how many Lunav2 are being created? Proposal used to say 1B but that text has gone.

You couldnā€™t sell aUST quickly could you? Or do you mean selling Luna early on in the depegging of UST? In which case yeah they seem to be getting the best of this, for whatever thatā€™s worth.

It doesnā€™t say that. It says 26.72% of aUST. Presumably the other 74% was held by whales with over 500k each who are not included (seems arbitrary, would have expected it to include them but only up to 500k, but his wording suggests they are out)

Anyway, none of this matters if the new coin is worth bugger all.

Also; That Reddit thread with the 90k BTC wallet. I donā€™t know what to make of that, if the trail is genuine. Was that a single whale that all the UST was bought from by LFG? Exchange transactions that size should be visible somewhere if so, Iā€™d have thought. Was any UST actually bought at all?

1 Like

He never care the CEX Opinion. CZ is getting mad with his stupid decision due forked donā€™t solve the problem. What he need is shutdown UST, Burning & Adjust cashflow. Dont rush or Luna cannot recover forever

que pasara con mis monedas de luna, me deolveran con la nueva moneda luna o se perdara todo?

A

You will have the same amount of LUNA classic as you have LUNA now.

However Iā€™m guessing you bought recently so you would only get a fractional coin of the new project. Maybe 0.2 (unless you have a portion of Tokens or UST from before the attack.

@anonymous_leader

I think we are at a point where we can let Do Kwon run with his new coin. (I disagree with his distribution however), and get a new lesder and team to lead Classic going forward.

Feel free to add your thoughts to my plan.

2 Likes

@FatMan Where is your proposal on terra station? you should create one based on your post.

Is my math right here? Trying to work out how many post fork LUNA coins youā€™d get for a $1000 investment today.

Supply Price Cap Billions new issue weight new issue tokens $1000 worth coins luna2 coins
UST 10,038,059,008 0.09 0.90 0.2 200,000,000 11,111 221
LUNA 6,532,216,141,541 0.000148 0.97 0.1 100,000,000 6,756,757 103

Assuming the proposal goes through, is the market currently undervaluing UST by a factor 2x (or overvaluing LUNA by 2x). If you wanted to get in for the fork now, it definitely seems that UST is better value. But then LUNC will be worth something post fork, but what will happen to UST? Will it just go to 0 and not be tradable?
BTW, for the UST supply I used 89% of current supply due to the 11% burn proposal. Is that still happening?

4 Likes

Basically the best summary of this proposal - thank you.

Will UST holders keeping their cash in Celsius be somehow included? Had most of my UST capital over there. Thanks

1 Like