Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

This voting method is very unfair, and anti community, you will ruin terra luna if you don’t let the community vote. Add the metamask wallet to vote and take the fee please. Hugs and stay in peace!

1 Like

Questions about inclusions/exlosion

1. LP’s including UST
    Ex 1: LP has two UST derivatives. Ie. aUST/UST or kUST/UST. both “sides” of the LP where both sides are UST derivatives?
    Ex 2: In some cases UST is pooled with another asset on Terra network (which also when down in value due to depeg). Ie. ASTRO/UST or ANC/UST
    Ex 3: In some cases UST is pooled with another asset off Terra network.
  • Include both sides of ex 2 & 3 (UST and non UST asset), or just the UST side?
  1. UST staked in Pylon pools. These essentially work the same way… stake your UST which is protected (and locked for a period of time). Earn yield in the form of another token for a project that is launching on Terra network. Once the lock period ends, you get back your UST investment.

What about aUST held in Alice accounts? Will that count toward the 10% allocated to Pre-attack aUST holders?

Before depeg, I held 103239 UST on the exchange, will I get an airdrop? Can someone answer me?

Debtees in default do not get to set the terms to vote away debt. That’s impossible. Moving through with it leads to prosecutions.

1 Like

Aww, did he think (or better yet who told him) that this would not end up in jail or a neck spike?

1 Like

All replies object to the silly idea, so how did the voter rate reach above 88% on the proposal, or do we not have the brain like the robot used in voting?

2 Likes

Do Kwon decided to escape from a sinking ship like a rat.

2 Likes

Whales already took everyone money earlier, yet you want give them more…

4 Likes

Serious Question/Asking for Understanding Regarding the Plan:

What of the human beings that held and never sold UST from Pre-Attack to Post-Attack and now currently, either due to belief in the re-peg of UST efforts and/or inability to sell UST while the “stablecoin” value crashed to less than a tenth of its original value (as of 5/18/22)

“Finalizing” such a proposal without factoring multiple snapshot times to differentiate holders/supports of UST both before, during, and after the attack Versus UST buyers/holders post attack equates $100 USD worth of Pre-Attack UST ($100=100 Pre-Attack UST) to $10 USD worth of Post-Attack/Current UST ($10=100 UST as of 5/18/22).

I personally was in the hospital during the days of the attack and until recently have not been able to do anything with my UST. I had $8,015 UST which represented my savings. That UST was held throughout the duration pre/during/post of the attack and is now currently worth $721.35. Devastated and completely broken doesn’t even begin to express how I’m doing. How can the compensation plan treat those that never sold their UST to people that bought at a discount post-attack? It’s hard to understand why so few in the terra community are speaking to these distinctions in UST holders.

Devastating …

5 Likes

no body wants the fork, your vote is manipulation.
the 90% community outside vote to burn not fork.

5 Likes

I’m sorry. I don’t understand this plan:
I explain my situation: I have 70000 ust “before the attack”. I didn’t touch it.
So I currently still have 70000 ust.
With this plan, will I recover 10% of the 70000 ust so 7000 luna? (because ust holder before attack) or 25% of 70000 ust? so 17500 luna

or 35% of the 70000 ust because holder before and after ust attacks?

2nd question: what will be the price of this next luna?

3rd question: must the ust be on terrastation on May 27 to be able to benefit from it?

a big thank you to the person who will take 2min to answer me

4 Likes

how much will luna v2 be worth at launch? per coin.

Focus on the point of what the ecosystem of luna without stablecoin reserved.Thats luna’s future.

You guys realize with the fork, Do Kwon will sell the new tokens to pay $80 mil in taxes to Korean gov right? Lol.

1 Like

I totally agree with you. You solve a company problem . you do not change direction as a company. the new direction has no gurantee as it has less function than the former one and expect to gain value from it…where is the logic

Pl Burn the tokens instead of creating a New one. Don’t manipulate the voting.

3 Likes

Unless you are trying to hide something…

Close to Zero

1 Like

the truth will always come out you cant hide behind a computer and think everyone is happy with your decision rigging the voting wont win people over …