Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Do Kwon and Terra stoled everything from you all. It’s as simple as that. Fork or burn? Nope! You got cheated. Kwon is doing fine. You will not be.

1 Like

me too, bought at 1$ money gone

1 Like

This voting process blows. If you dont hold on their wallet you cant vote.

Plus they seem to be doing whatever they want, and using their LUNA reserves to skew the vote

1 Like

Validators, please do the right thing, vote for no with veto. Luna will be born from the ashes

2 Likes

Is this you ? LUNA Armageddon - YouTube

COMMON GUYS !!

The “NO WITH VETO” is now up to 20% !! If it hits 33% it’s GAME OVER for the FORK proposal !

Total Voted is 39,47% right now. Meaning there is still 60% of vote power out there !!

3 Likes

Why did you decide that it’s right - it’s the way you think? Here, all members of the community have their heads on their shoulders, they have suffered in the same way, and they themselves decide how to vote for a common future.

Everyone, and I mean everyone is in crypto to make money, to build wealth and not to admire. Whether that be a dev, a whale, jim the shoe huy, etc… So the focus needs to be on the investment as well, not just the ecosysytem. Without the investment, no ecosystem. At least not for long. And investment is money. So yes, one should be provided the details everyone is asking or thinking so they can make an educated decision on what to do. Whether that’s cutting futher losses and pulling out, or going more in or just waiting out. What they are doing is akin to robbery. Total silence, lack of info, ignoring the community, ignoring people that know and live this shit like cz from binance and vitalik and fatman from this forum, throwing literal coin at people to shut them up and insult to injury, locking the few coins in as well so they’ll be useless. In the meanwhile, i am sure they’ll be one way enjoying the interest earned on those term locks. The vote should be stopped, the whole shit-show independently investigated and an independent vote re-ran.

1 Like

Is this plan INSTEAD of the ‘making whole UST holders’? Or is this an EXTRA revival of the chain?

Is there still a plan from Terra to reimburse/compensate the UST holders.

Who knows this?

See this image:

1 Like

It seems clear that do kwon is either completely clueless on what to do or is making things worse on purpose. Maybe someone if forcing him/them into bad decisions. Creating new coin, then rename the current and use the old name for the new coin. Who comes up with these ideas??? Then trying to give angry investors who lost millions some ‘new’ poopcoin to avoid getting attacked is just the behaviour of someone who doesn’t believe in the project at all and quite frankly offensive.

Hard to say what drives do kwon but certainly not the opinion of the community, the investors or professionals who try to help. I think its time we find someone new to lead the project - who can be trusted the most - for now that would be CZ. If anyone can unite and rebuild it’s him :slight_smile: Probably that would require validators to go along with it and not the sudden turn to reason by the current ‘team’. Nice to see that Korean law is moving on this - sad that it’s needed.

I have one glimmer of hope left. That is that they are trying run LUNA price to the ground to buy it all up with the tiny remaining funds they have. Would be a nice move and would explain some aspects but i’m guessing thats too much hope after such a consistent sequence of fails ^^

5 Likes

Поясните пожалуйста,покупал недавно…

One day you will see this post again if you trust this guy again.

3 Likes

lets vote on NO with veto…no fork!

5 Likes

Hello, what is considered to be a “Pre-attack” exact time?

This beast never thought of paying back!

why can’t Do Kwon explain why he thinks that fork is better than burn and what is his strategy to make LUNA back again to the same level. it is very easy to fork and start new project but once the believe has gone from LUNA it is not easy to establish the new fork. am i missing something ?

2 Likes

class action form, Fatman arranged

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLMSPkgxcXAd6hPJ2z2oJAyTJXQ0Wy_MXN8o0BTVn29aXh3w/viewform

3 Likes

What about aUST post attack?

Should people holding UST on Anchor remove it?

As it reads:
aUST pre-attack will get 10%
+
UST post-attack 20%

So, worthwhile removing it from anchor and get both, right?

lets vote on NO with veto…no fork!

3 Likes

What about those who keep it in their wallet? I never understood him.