Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Greetings,

I’ve been using as an exchange: Coinbase and Kraken. My portfolio in Kraken is: 7200 LUNA tokens and 1M Wrapped LUNA (WLUNA) tokens in Coinbase. What will happen with them ? I don’t a solution for Wrapped LUNA.

Guys I know it’s a bummer but take 15 minutes like I did and go vote “no veto” on the fucking fork! Do! Burn all!

4 Likes

Need 33% of “no with veto” , and we save the real TERRA LUNA v1

He and his engineers will be forced to find a way to restore LUNA v1

1 Like

maybe a better strategy would have been to not vote if you are against it - as its only valid if the Quorum is met.

Come on guys, let’s all vote no with a veto, if we reach 33% the fork doesn’t pass … come on, come on, all united !!!

is nothing and new gaming only want cheat us more?

1 Like

This proposal appears to be a presale to Terra_money version 2 while washing your hands with terra_money itself.

IMO, a burn will occur for Luna and UST will be repegged momentarily. This will restore some value to LUNA as well for a while and most likely drop again where both will loose value most likely. This will also restore some faith into the original terra_money team which will attract new investors to terra2(as written by Will Chen on Twitter). Key word momentarily.

Leaving the community with a project that is not sustainable while TERRA2 is off with LUNA and new found investors who lined up previous whales pockets until LUNA(2.0) goes to shit again and its back to square one.

This is all about money, ego and fame! Show the community otherwise by sticking with the original team and project and let it be a long term benefit for everyone involved from start to now and further.

Listen to ‘HelloThere’.

or alternatively:

start burning Luna now and restore peg on UST. Re adjust your Token distribution figures on your proposal. This way you can show that Terra2 will be trustworthy towards new investors and old investors.
Proposal should also include reserves(100% or negotiate a rate) in the LFG reserve, not just the TFL reserve together with above mentioned.

1 Like

Yes, but a lot of people bought the crash heavily… There were a lot of commenting they bought millions of coins at almost zero worth… Now they want to be billionaires in a year hahaha… Thats why the are against fork… They want burn mechanism…

thats my point… the more whale holders you have with millions of coins… even if you burn all the coins in circulation,it will be very hard to bring it down to 1 billion supply from 6.7 trillions!? You can have many long term holders who wont sell and you wont be able to lower supply, no way…

READ again :
One whale can buy 1 billion now with approx 185.000 USD and hold those coins for next 5 years!? How will you burn the supply down to that 1 billion? you need to see 99,99% of all people sell theirs LOL

2 Likes

Come on guys! NO WITH VETO - It is now 20%, we need to raise it to 33.4%. When I voted it was only 7%. It is growing! The community must be heard!

7 Likes

Where can we learn about the voting distribution? For example is there any document that explains about the veto?

you can check the docs to see how governance works https://docs.terra.money/docs/learn/protocol.html#governance

2 Likes

any reason why we can have both?
i myself think that closing the stake is a mistake open it now! this way luna price will go up ust back to $1

may the best idea/chain win
PS
you can just fork, with the vote and with a vote

lol you guys dont understand that if a fork doesnt pass then its literally over. there will not be any burn

People, i have the best idea here.

Let them go with their v2.

We make a proposal to get a fully community led - decentralized Luna “classic”.

After we did that we stop new minting, decide how to get rid of the oversupply and so on.
Build it up again.

This is more realistic than anything we can do now.
We wont win this fight anyway, all we can do is take our raped ecosystem and lick our wounds.

I bet we would come ontop in 2 years.
If you need a CEO for this i could be it.

12 Likes

I am not happy with this proposal, but I am almost sure it is the one that will be chosen, especially as there is a lot of airdrop heading toward the people who bought after the disaster created by Terra.

I have a question though and it is probably an important one for many people who did hold the UST in Anchor until recently and withdrew it to their terra wallets.

1. I did hold the UST in Anchor until the 14th of May then withdrew it to my wallet.
  2. Now the entire UST is in my wallet.

How this will affect the potential airdrop? Should I move back all the UST back to Anchor before the 27th May snapshot? It is completely unclear what to do in this situation, is there anyone who has a clue about this?

I guess many people moved their UST from Anchor to their wallets and did not sell. I do not want to miss the airdrop because of something like that.

I hope someone can explain this mechanism because I am really unsure and the description of the proposal is vague.

Best,
PTx

4 Likes

Thank you for your answer to my question. You guess right exactly. I bought after 7 May. we will take a very small piece. Then I am not interested in the new luna token launch. Many people dont know how will work Luna classic and they think will lost their amounts if they bought after 7 may.

1 Like

Spectrum Protocol, pop some of your UST into the LP pools, if there’s a snapshot nothing to lose is there, could potentially help make a bit more back for when your finally forced to sell at 0 lol

Yes people who bought after 7Th May literally getting nothing

We are not holding much compare to people now.

And its not fair, because when we bought the price was still high and supply was at 450 M to 5B max.

IF they want to make it fair then distribute to people according to the circulation they bought at. Don’t make people compete aginatd 6.5T tokens when the supply was relatively way too low as of today’s supply.

Three snapshot should be done.

1-Before the attack
2-before the last halt
3-as proposed!

Sounds great. How and where do we get started?

4 Likes

I vote yes to new charter