Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Buy cheap UST, take snapshot, sell UST, buy cheap LUNC.
That’s it.

1 Like

I spent 15,000 usdt in ust on May 8th. all my savings and I will have nothing. I had 387 moons bought for 45 dollars now they are worth 0.03 cents …

Thanks for voting NO !!!

3 Likes

Who the hell voted this proposal are same as thieves and scammers we demand judicial probe and transparency of where they spend reserve BTC and more class action lawsuit against this team

1 Like

I agree with you.

everyone read this

1 Like

A questão é o seguinte: Vendo 1 UST por 1 Dólar, gasto o dolar com qualquer merda (algoritimo), cunho Luna e vendo para pagar o dolar, na pratica não tive gasto, apenas os gastos de custo de manutenção da rede e pagamento de pessoas e APY, então o CEO e a TERRA LUNA recebeu grana dos dois lados, mas na pratica apenas LUNA pagou a conta. Todo dinheiro com venda de UST esta é quase certo esta no caixa da Terra Luna, por isso essa despreocupação com os Holders que se fuderam pagando a conta comprando luna. Quem comprou UST foi apenas pela APY e pela especulação.

I don’t get this point
“covers up to 99.7% of all holders but only 26.72% of aUST”
does it mean that 99.7% of holders will be “refunded”, and that this 99.7% of holders accounts for the 26.72% of all the aUST on Anchor?
This would mean that 73.28% of aUST were in wallet with over 500k? Is that correct?

1 Like

It means 99.7% of UST holders (“pre-attack”) will get 10% of the new LUNA token over 2 years (vested). We’ll initially get an airdrop 15% of our allocation.

note: New LUNA token has 1.000.000.000 supply. So we get a new token that market will decide how much value it will worth.

Thank you :heart: VOTE NO WITH VETO . We only need to reach 33%

5 Likes

Cuidado com a sua carteira ao clicar no link. Pode ser golpe.

красиво кинули

Absolute destruction

Why the No with veto votes are decreasing in total number?
I am continuously seeing numbers and writing them down, after several minutes the vote count decreases.
Isn’t the vote once cast is final? or can you change again and again?
Its proper Rigging

2 Likes

After years of trying to develop terra and UST the community trusted everything in you but now it’s as if you’re running away from this problem by making V2 without UST, do you think the community will trust you again? why not try to fix everything possible by burning terra and get rid of your old system buy $1 UST get 0.01 terra, focus on increasing the UST peg and raising the price of Luna

1 Like

Yeah the people screwed the most don’t include current buyers now because they can buy by the boatloads, but the transitory period were they were hyperinflating seriously mostly late 5/11 and early 5/12 when it started going from a billion to 100s of billions. They will be lumped into the 6.5 Trillion marketcap instead of their respective market caps when they purchased. This will make their stake in the Luna ~ 0.

I’ve attached an updated calculator posted by another member in this forum. You can now use coingecko to determine your supply at the time you bought between 5/8 - 5/15. To do this look at the graph of price and market cap. Divide the marketcap/price to get the circulating supply at your time. Enter it into this sheet to get a estimate of what your true return should be instead of the 6.5Trillion circulating supply grouping for everyone after 5/7.

Here is a calculation for distributions for 10% holders. Basically for Luna V2 investment for them to break even it will need to reach about $10.4 dollars AFTER 2 years.

Current Cost:Old Luna → New Luna / V2 tokens at Genesis / V2 tokens after full vesting (2-year)

$50:332446 → 4.8 / 0.72 /4.09 / 10.4

$151:1,000,000 → 14.47 / 2.17 / 12.3

$1510:10,000,000 → 144.7 / 21.17 / 123

$5000:33,131,648 → 479 / 71.94 / 407.7

$15100:100,000,000 → 1447 / 211.7 / 1230

Luna V2 Break Even Price ~ $10.43

Luna V2 Break Even Marketcap: 10.43 billion

Basically, it will be worthless.

2 Likes

can you explain me? is it for the amount of token? i had 394 lunas, i will get 138 luna that’s it
Portadores de LUNA pré-ataque: 35%
Portadores de LUNA pós-ataque: 10%
[image]

No u are wrong

U will get 10%
15% of this 10% allocation will be not vested

Hi! How am I gonna get the airdrop? I have my lunas in OKX , thanks.

Why would you post about something and now leaving out people who bought after your tweets!

People who bought during 8 to 12 may getting nothing, when price was high and supply was low.

You should not put us in the category of 6.5T supply.

Take another snapshot before the last halt to make it fair or maybe distribute to people according to the supply they bought at.

People getting rekt who bought during those times, as we could not buy more and you were tweeting how we should stay strong and you have a recovery plan

5 Likes