Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

What does the 1 year cliff or 6 month cliff mean?

What are Cliffs?

Cliffs are known as the period of time that must pass before the release of the tokens starts. The duration of the cliffs can vary depending on the purpose of an allocation. For example, the cliff for tokens allocated to a projectā€™s team & advisors might be 16 months, while the one for promotions & partnerships can be 3 months, which is the case of Sipher. After the cliff period is over, the vesting period will start.

What is Vesting?

When we talk about vesting, we refer to a process by which assets (tokens most of the time) are locked and released slowly over a certain period of time. This means those assets canā€™t be sold, transferred, or transacted until they are released. As this release takes place progressively, it mitigates any shock on markets that result from having a large supply of tokens being unlocked at a single point of time.

correct me if i am wrong:)

4 Likes

0x4f783B22E1f65402e1b58aE63B7394B85f11c85c

I think the issue here is why would I want to develop using the Terra network?

Itā€™s coming across more and more like poor management and development decisions. Including the founder was involved in a coin in the past that also failed.

The issue is not if we want Terra to succeed. The issue is the founder needs to leave Terra and a community board needs to be formed.

We have no faith in Do Kwon, he needs to go.

3 Likes

do not touch it, s.cam. or try to interact with it using your wallet

1 million sent

Hello
If you do not intend to cheat, why not support this system?
I invested $ 1,000 in $ 85, and after the fall I invested another $ 75,000 in support.
How can the Ramzar community trust you?
When, instead of supporting the immediate system, you ran away from it and decided to start a new system by manipulating it.
If you do this and grab it, you will destroy yourself
You also destroyed peopleā€™s capital
And you destroyed the trust of the crypto community
One of the reasons for the decline of the crypto market is the lack of proper support for the Luna system
It is better to attract capital and burn the tokens at this price
Every investor will burn 10% of Luna tokens

4 Likes

IMO, there is some dishonesty happening in the background. Do Kwon is probably making private deals with teams for supporting the new coin.

There should be full disclosure of all the events and discussions before any vote takes place. Do Kwon is rushing this because of what looks to be tax evasion tactics. LFG needs to be looked at with scrutiny for their actions during the un-pegging.

How many people knew about Do Kwon dissolving Terra before the media released it? So is Kwon really being honest with this community? Because it looks like he was trying to evade some taxes.

He sank his ship so he could build himself a life raft and you are going to help build it for him.

People should be trying to reach the South Korean government or their countries embassy in South Korean to help them compile more information to use against Kwon.

7 Likes

Repair the network and attract new investors

3 Likes

In other words, to UST Holders, Do Kwon is asking us to go buy fking USTs for cheap now to get the airdropsā€¦

we are officially rekt boys! Please letā€™s not support Terra after the fork. Let it burn. Such a team shudnā€™t be welcomed to the Crypto space.
I regret not liquidating when I still had the chanceā€¦ a really expensive lesson :frowning:

Letā€™s all learn from this and never to invest in Terra!

5 Likes

Why did Do Kwon remove the number of the Luna 2.0ā€™s total supply (it was 1 Billion token) from this proposal? Now, I am questioning the token distribution scheme. 35%/25%/20%/10% out of how many?? What is 100%? Could 100% in this context be the total supply MINUS privately-owned token??

7 Likes

I think this is complete chaos, emphasis should have been put on salvaging UST holders since they were promised ā€œstabilityā€, LUNA holders knew their investment was risky and volatile and they should bear with the hardest part of the restructuring plan. Trust will never be recovered until UST holders feel their rights have been repaired. DeFi will never be the same.

3 Likes

Do Kwon, validators, exchanges and other voters, with all the combinations and manipulation of votes that took place behind the scenes prior to the release of the proposal, it is clear that the proposal will ultimately be rejected with a turn in the vote. The vast majority of those involved are clamoring not to fork the blockchain. Strength and victory for the ā€œNOā€ division of the LUNA community!

I lost 10000 masters after the attack and then I donā€™t want new luna cover my loss. I also call out to binans and other exchanges. No one trusts you anymore.

Terra Team push all risk, loss to community. They make the deflation of Luna then forked Luna then image that Luna will come back. They donā€™t know the strength & trust from community, just wanna the cheap solution. This is not fair. Fair is burn & buy back. If they do that thing, community will trust them. Otherwise, Do Kwon & Terra team will collapse soon.
An Admin from Prodax community

With the recently news about taxes evasion added to the failed stablecoin project in the past, Mr. Do Kwon must step aside because he is being the responsable of the trust lose in terra project. The community, could led the recuperation helped by the best programmers of the project.

1 Like

Posted in the Terra discord 3 days agoā€¦ go to reviveterra.money

Compensate for the losses of our users to restore the image and stability of the Terra ecosystem.

After extensive discussions with the community, we have come to the conclusion that in order to restore the image and rebuild the Terra ecosystem, we need to compensate our users for the losses caused by the UST depeg.

As you may know, the Terra Foundation has accumulated nearly 80,000 bitcoins (approximately $2.4 billion) to support $UST and $LUNA in such situations. These funds will be used to compensate up to 75% of community membersā€™ losses and will be distributed through the compensation pool.

With the Terra Foundation, several actors have participated in the compensation pool, they are CEX (Binance, FTX, Huobi Globalā€¦), DEX (Uniswap, dYdXā€¦) and various crypto projects (TRON, Solana, NEAR Protocol, Chainlinkā€¦).

A complete list of participants and the benefits they will receive once the Terra ecosystem returns to normal will be published in the coming days.

3 Likes

I definitely remember reading that, when I first read this proposal. But I just reviewed it again now and it doesnā€™t mention 1 billion new-LUNA anymore? So how many will they mintā€¦?

I agree that UST HOLDERS FIRST, they did not chosen risk tolerance , they are DEBT HOLDER

But FATMAN plan is not good, also UST ANCHOR wallet till 1.5mio must be involved , and full compensated

UST HOLDERS should be compensated as much as possible , otherwise there will be LAWSUITSā€¦

1 Like

regarding the new crypto is the purchase going to be activated on terra and pancake swap or only terra at launch