Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I think we are missing polls in this forums, it would help a lot,

2 Likes

Lalu bagaimana dengan yang memegang ust.

Saya memegang ust di beberapa exchange seperti Tokocrypto & mexc global senilai $547

I don’t like this proposal. Personally I had almost 50% of my balance in Luna and 50% in UST, I don’t really care about Luna price at this point, but i will be much happier to have back my STABLE coins like most part of the comunity. So first stuff to do, and soon before u continue to lose time and any chance to let Luna survive, is to pay back our dollars!

4 Likes

For people buying LUNA in Binance either for help or greed don’t do it you are not included on the recovery plan you will loss all your money again. If you buy after the crash you gonna be left out even if they have restored the chain

i had %30 on anchor and %70 on binance , i dont know what to do also

That’s right! Let the community vote for the good of LUNA

Why dont we launch our own Swap to buy and sell Luna… Please put some fee to swap each time every one does it and use that money to Burn Current Luna Aggressively to low down the supply… there are many Luna Holders of Luna currently at Dex, CEX. Volume is amazing more then any other crypto in entire market. you can burn big chunks that will also recover big money for old investor.
Old Investor lost all plus many small investor bought Luna while it was crashing it to zero… Their investment will go to zero like old holders if you abandon old Luna terms Classic and launch new fork . all together old investor lost money Plus new holders will lose their money… Why are we making people lose their money… Please come up with something dynamic.

1 Like

Let me reframe this “Shitty self centered proposal V2”. First off, the easiest way to undo the damage like CZ said is to start burning strategy. 95% of the community wants this. Forking brings no good to many but only to handful of people. For the platform to gain back confidence original platform needs to revive. And we believe this is 100% possible.

Community powered black hole, buyback and burn, coordinated CEX trading fees 50% of it to buy back Luna and other 50% to buyback UST. And burn it out of circulation. This way UST will be restored to it’s peg and Luna holders will win… but of course arrogance of Do Kwon may not let this happen. I really hope the team considered this… just like CZ said… this is the only way out!

7 Likes

So…no plan of distributing the reserves to the small UST holders??

LUNA is investing, so there are RISKS
USDT is savings, it must to be safe

No one is going to take this project seriously if the savers are paying for this situation.
Savers first. That’s the best marketing.
Snapshot pre-attack for USDT holeders and refund as much as possible.

The whole point of this chain is to become a “Decentralized Bank”
If you are going to convert this chain in another L1 but worse, developers just will migrate to other chains…

2 Likes

The plan can works.
Good job.

From DK’s recent Twitter thread:

“8/ We believe this token distribution, in addition to best efforts by LFG to make $UST holders whole, best solves for the varying interests and time preferences for each stakeholder group, and most important, creates the most viable path to revive the Terra ecosystem.”

Does this mean that this plan is in addition to restitution for UST holders?

1 Like

25% - UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot

I think that any revival plan needs to take the following into consideration: What makes the collapse of UST and LUNA so particularly devastating is that lots of folks — individuals — were essentially using Anchor as a savings account. It seems clear after reading countless accounts of individuals who lost substantial savings that they did not perform an adequate risk analysis and did not view $UST as a speculative investment.

I recognize that a foundational concept of the crypto world/decentralized economies is that individuals are responsible for their own decisions and should understand the risks associated with any investment and are solely responsible for the outcome of those decisions. However, in my opinion, Terra forces us to rethink those positions by attracting inexperienced investors fleeing global economic conditions that are beyond their control — looking for a “safe” place to save their money and secure their futures. Anchor — by design — attracted lots of people, including these inexperienced investors, to the ecosystem. Everyone — retail and institutional investors alike — benefitted from their existence.

So when $UST de-pegged, these inexperienced investors (who in many cases would have never even identified themselves as “investors”), were faced with an unimaginable decision, one that they were woefully unequipped to navigate, and one that they had to make under immense pressure: Do they lock in losses to their savings, or trust that $UST would re-peg? As we all know, things moved rapidly, and I’d imagine most of these individuals began to understand the gravity of the situation and the decision that they were being faced with somewhere around 80 cents. At that point, do they take a 20% loss of their life/substantial savings, or hope that $UST re-pegs? That decision only became more difficult as $UST fell farther and farther off of its peg.

Should we, as a community, blame these individuals for capitulating and securing whatever was left of their savings?

I do not think that we should. These were the most vulnerable members of our community. We all benefitted from their existence. But by only rewarding $UST holders at the fork, we are cementing the losses that those community-members begrudgingly took.

It is my belief that any revival plan should reward $UST holders at the moment of attack, or some reasonable point thereafter, but before the fork.

I understand that we need to also avoid double-dipping. Someone who has lost 90% of the value of their $UST may wonder why someone who cashed out with “only” a 50% loss is benefitting, too. But the reality is that they both lost. Terra failed both of them. If we want anyone who sold at a loss to participate in the fork, I think they should be rewarded in some capacity, too.

I trust that the community can find an equitable way to compensate folks in both groups. Perhaps it’s done on a curve, with a larger share going to folks that held $UST all the way until the fork, but with a smaller amount being distributed to folks that sold part-way through, tapering out to 0 at 20%, or 30% off-peg.

Regardless of if or when you sold your $UST, one thing is true about all of these individuals: they believed in Terra. They believed in $UST. They believed in the ecosystem so much so that it was indistinguishable from the traditional financial system to them. They used Anchor like a bank, and $UST like USD.

Selling $UST doesn’t define their commitment to Terra. Buying it did.

4 Likes

No. Reimburse to current UST holders including those who are still on Anchor first and didn’t move the fund or sell, then think of a form or airdrop

2 Likes

Terraform Labs will put this proposal up for a governance vote on 5/18 Asia time. If passed, it will coordinate the network fork pursuant to the “Timeline” below.

So let’s all just vote no!

6 Likes

Add a burn mechanism of “LUNA Classic” through the new Luna. Make a relationship between both tokens and provide new ways to interact with them. At the end of the day a Blockchain can be understood as a protocol so now you could manage both LUNA tokens as complementary protocols to support DeFi and daaps applications/solutions in the entire ecosystem.

5 Likes

Hey, personally i am happy with the proposal.

My only concern is by taking a snapshot at 07/05/2022, we are ignoring those who liquidated their other prized assets to buy more Luna & bond all the way down to manage their LTV in anchor. There was confidence provided to us in the form of tweets:

“Deploying more capital - steady lads”
“Getting close stay strong LuNAtics”

In some cases thousands of additional BLuna at prices still in the 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s… was added. We must make these people whole as majority of them sold eth, btc and other valuable assets on the way down to protect their positions which in the end were rekt.

BLuna liquidations during the death spiral should be made whole all the way down.

Thx

Zee

2 Likes

No fork, BURN!

4 Likes

Fuc* you do kwon. Selfish prick. This is to save your failed project - not to help those you screwed over.

The 35% retroactive airdrop has to apply after 11th May 2022 and the point that $LUNA has gone beyond $10. Some of the most loyal supporters have purchased both LUNA & UST to support in a period of crisis- it will be a huge mistake to leave those out of the airdrop. While it will complicated the distribution, we can introduce multiplier days - from the day that the event has started and the days that have continued.

For example:
x1.5 before the attack
x 1.4 1 day after the attack

I am willing to work with the Terra team to help define a fair distribute based on the weighted average price of $LUNA

2 Likes