Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I think he’s trying to get ppl to buy ust so it comes closer to 1$.

2 Likes

Crikey. It’s obvious that everyone wants a burn, or at least an attempt at one. Leading the community down the garden path just tarnishes the project further and raises questions over what really happened before, after and during this sorry debacle.

Put it to a clean, honest vote then implement the burn please.

7 Likes

All of us who bought in exchanges after the depeg should either be included or this proposal not to pass… I propose a big buy back and burn the inflated LUNA…no need to go and make a fork and just give certain parts of the community new luna coins and the rest of the COMMUNITY JUST GET THE SHAFT… You should have told exchanges to stop trading any LUNA and not allow people to be buying and trading it. This is daylight robbery in my book…BURN THE BLOODY EXCESS and give everyone a chance to hold some LUNA with value!

4 Likes

Does this mean that people who had UST on ethereum (eg on Mirror protocol) or just in their wallet get nothing at all? Am I reading this correctly?

1 Like

Good morning, my only doubt is that I had UST in binance, I understand that my airdrop is lost
that’s true?

If this plan is passed and you want the New LUNA tokens, distributed over 2 yrs, then buy UST so you’ll have them in your Terra Wallet before the “Launch” snapshot. If you do not want the new tokens or can’t wait 2 years, sell at best price you can get before the snapshot. Speculative either way.

This proposal screws UST holders pre depeg both ways to Sunday

For UST holders the airdrop should be based on their holding pre depeg not at launch of whatever … and a protion of the staking rewards need be sold to compensate them basis their holdings pre depeg … it’s a liability on the network

Moreover this new token should only be a governance token at fixed peg 6500 : 1 … no airdrop - who wants to participate in staking needs to have it …

Staking rewards remain as is in Luna and UST and a slice is taken to repay the old holders of UST in the $ equivalent at the highest value they ever held UST at … this takes care of everyone who had UST before and after depeg

Again don’t mix governance with economics …

5 Likes

Remember CZ say what?? CZ don’t will help you second to recovery Luna if you choose fork. BURN is Solution for US LUNA COMMUNITY!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for this proposal, Do! I believe we really can RE-BUILD on this.

Totally agree with you: Luna is much more than UST - and the Terra ecosystem and its great community could rise like a phoenix from the ashes. Maybe we should call the new project Phoenix - or the current one Ikarus :wink:

The last few days were really hard for all of us. We all lost a lot of money - and some of us lost perspectives. From my personal perspective I really ask myself: Who should blame for that? I lost a lot of money in LUNA & UST. But I lost it because I was greedy. I could have taken my great gains weeks ago, walk away and just be happy. But I wanted more gains. I was greedy. I ignored the risk - even I knew there was a risk. Greed is not the reason I entered Crypto a few years ago. No one should enter Crypto because of greed or dreaming of a Lambo.

For me Crypto means re-building a bad world order - and create value for all of us. So after a „one week pity party“ I really think we should step forward and really RE-BUILD TERRA and bring new value to this great project with its great developers and its great community.

I am really sure that TERRA will bring value to all of us. But we got to be patient - and we got to act as a community. Most of us have nothing to loose in Terra after the last week - but we all can win by acting as a real strong community.

2 Likes

Let’s start with your resignation and apology first? Then I’ll read the rest.

2 Likes

25% - UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot

Can anyone explain how this point makes sense, when someone can now purchase the same amount of UST I have held through this whole period for 5-10% what It cost me?

8 Likes

Hey kwon, please abandon this plan while the road is near. There is still time. Please make a plan to burn the luna tokens. Society is against it. Do a survey if you want. You will see that the society unfortunately does not approve of this decision!

2 Likes

Everyone saying current Luna holders get nothing. From the way I read it 10% go to current holders when the may 27 snapshot is taken. Am I wrong?

If that’s correct it is worth it to accumulate upto the 27th.

Clarification if exchange wallets count would be appreciated.

I’m currently holding Luna on kraken

1 Like

This will never pass , I see next to zero support for a fork.

6 Likes

do we recieve the lunas, or the price from day 27?

What should happen is a mix of your proposal and the “small UST holders reimbursement”, meaning:

1. Do fork and create a forked luna which you airdrop to UST holders (from before the depeg) but also:

2. More importantly: once and if enough value is crested in the forked chain also make hole the UST holders (list from same snapshot) by giving them USDC for the loss that they incurred.

Because, your proposition now does nothing to make UST holder that staked a “stable coin” whole again. If no value is created for the forked chain, then the new luna will be work nothing as well.

2 Likes

100% Behind this.

We MUST try and salvage the terra community, protocols, stakers, builders and creators. It is the best ecosystem out there and to lose it and offer a measly bailout to UST only is plain wrong.

It might be a long shot but a community run fork should be given the chance.

A. Ignore the ‘burn’ guys shilling like crazy on twitter, they are meme chasers that bought billions on the hopes of a quick buck
B. Regrettably we must set aside those who call for UST bail outs only, as 1 its not possible, 2 it does nothing to save the ecosystem and 3 they had multiple chances to get out, could have had peg insurance and can still exit with more value than any luna staker.

Let’s do this!

2 Likes

I bought the dip all the way down from $30 and I lost 60k. Why I should not be included???

1 Like

so after 5/27 there’s three types of coins: UST, Lunaclassic, New luna , and New luna will be the main coin used in Terra ecosystem? how about the fate that UST and Lunaclassic after 5/27? No more value?

tl;dr ust hodlers are fucked

3 Likes