Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I have UST on Binance from pre-attack that were in locked stacking. I still held into them despite everything that happened but after reading, I’m not sure what should I do?

117 Likes

Mi Canal de youtube La MAyoria Latinoamericanos, Respondera:

6 Likes

Theres no way to fix the algo without a Fork.

Classic? please dont use this name Dok Won. It is a bad move against true Ethereum.

Try Old Luna instead.

names (brands) matter, and Chain already named Classic must not be asociated with your failure.

76 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOO

THIS IS A PLAN

gj team

30 Likes

This just looks like a really bad idea, if you guys have the intention and funds to put in something like that you should save the original chain, you can still fix the original Luna, there is no need for a fork like this

320 Likes

The problem with your snapshot suggestion is that during the entire debacle you did not tell anyone not to purchase Luna or UST. You assured people that everything was fine and that there was no cause for concern. People who bought the dip and tried to reinvigorate the project after this lunacy do not deserve to be leftout high and dry. Many people who were holding Luna and UST after the attack decided to buy the dip, because they assumed everything was okay and would return to normal. Do these people not matter? We’re these people uneducated in your view? Because if so why did you not make any statements to warn these people to avoid continuing purchasing luna or UST? The only rational solution that would be sustainable would be a buyback and burn, the popular consensus is that forks would do nothing more than just give people a chance to get whatever bit of money they could and abandon the project for something less toxic and more stable.

657 Likes

You could have stopped the chain and then just stopped trading. Investors’ lives are in shambles. I will never support anything you do again. And I am in disbelief at your audacity. I have no words Do. You’ve stolen everything from me and many I know. I hope you don’t get a round two and I will spend every waking moment of the rest of my life to ensure you don’t.

I’m not even being mean here. Your actions and communications were unforgivable. And anyone who endorses you following this I pity. I’m just in shock. You have taken everything. And now you want round 2? A luna without UST? My god man. I lost a million dollars in UST because of you. I trusted you.

The community should find a new leader and just fix V1. Without do. Such a sad state of affairs. You should be ashamed of yourself.

487 Likes

Not sure how I feel about this, it seems like community has spoken but dorkwon ignoring us. SMFH

236 Likes

I support this and will vote for it.

32 Likes

well, mr kwon what about refunding all those who lost their life savings first?

192 Likes

So correct me if I’m wrong - but does this mean that at launch - anyone who purchased Luna post snapshot - will receive 10% at launch - and then another 90% over 2 years?

So realistically, we will end up with everything we were holding in 2 years time?

So if I have say 10000 = I will receive 1000 at launch - and the rest after that time bracket?

59 Likes

Before you guys mindlessly hate on the proposal because its from do kwon, take a second to read it. it actually makes sense

35 Likes

People don’t care about the new “LUNA”. People run out of money for their family.
Also imagine locking that new LUNA so people couldn’t even sell… should be a joke…

174 Likes

This is an awful plan and you have proved you should no longer be in charge.

We need a community proposal to introduce a burning mechanism to LUNA to restore confidence and bring on new investment.

Anything short of this will be a waste of developer resources going forward.

284 Likes

Issuing a new ecosystem cannot be a complete solution

Your foundation promised UST Peg

The people who believed in you after the attack

May not be resolved in snapshots

141 Likes

so basically LUNA is done? so everyone who invested in it after the crash just lost their money?

150 Likes

Have you been reading these forums? Did you see what CZ said about your dumb ideas? Implement a burn mechanism, not a fork.

302 Likes

1% - Essential Developers emergency allocation. No lockup

More exit liquidity for your pals…why am I not surprised.

77 Likes

I understand you have 2 proposal with this. And currently you dont think BURN. Why you dont think ?

121 Likes

Isn’t it what the Terra chain is currently though?

The market module’s exchange function between UST and LUNA is already disabled.

Chains like Avalanche or Fantom have all the apps in the list of essential apps you mention with a better overall track record.
The real differentiator for Terra is UST itself and TerraForm Labs’ quality control on most apps.

This proposal would get rid of both.

37 Likes