Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Just shut up, you are the biggest Scammer in the history, be ready for your Crime both in this world and the other one

No, This means that everyone who bought LUNA now will share 10% of the total capitalisation of the New LUNA blockchain.
If you have 10 000 LUNA from 6 trillion current supply it will be almost zero.
And capitalisation of New LUNA will be near zero also in this case.

Oh yes, and you will get only 10% from almost zero.

4 Likes

This!

Reserving this spot

25% - UST holders at the ā€œLaunchā€ snapshot

Is this a joke? You finally were a fraud :frowning:

1 Like

I think it means you receive 100 at launch and 900 after 2 years

How to vote for the proposal? Please tell if anyone knows.

1 Like

So how does this new chain function without the UST mint & burn? How does the new coin gain value? How do we lower the massive total supply youā€™ve suggested?

1 Like

will i get an airdrop if my Luna is on the CEX exchange? Or do I need to keep Terra or Kepler on my personal wallet?

1 Like

You should put burn mechanism to old luna or just burn ti push prices for people who saved luna when it crashed

1 Like

This is better than your last proposal, but unfortunately noone wants a fork. Ive resigned to the fact that i will never get my money back. I bought at 50 on 5/9. Where is my bailout? Iā€™ve lost tens of thousands too.

3 Likes

ā€œPre-attackā€ snapshot hahahahah.
As if someone sold right after that then bought back after disabled mint/burn, would be very very happy. :ok_man:

FIRE! :fire: :fire:

You pitched UST as ā€œde-centralized money for de-centralized economyā€. How is this de-centralized? Not even 1% of @FatManā€™s proposal was considered in your proposal.

Youā€™re turning again an army of youtubers who gave ā€œfreeā€ advertising to Terra. Now youā€™re pissing 1/2 of them off into taking a vengeance. When you launch, there will be an massive short against the new Luna. (hell iā€™ll even coordinate this)

No mention of revenue modelā€¦ new stablecoin mechanismā€¦ no nothing.

This is uselessā€¦ whatā€™s the point of having a forum when you ignore peopleā€™s voice?

3 Likes

What?? Kwon, I staked my hard earned life savings on UST month ago just because itā€™s a stable coin. To my shit luck, it collapsed couple of days before my UST can be unstaked on binanceā€¦

Itā€™s promised to be a damn STABLECOINā€¦ of course ppl invested big money on there. pls think abt us. Iā€™m rektttt hard, and now u only want to compensate 25% that vested within 2 years? The fck. Iā€™m lost wordsā€¦ U made hundreds or if not thousands of ppl suic1de bro with the falling of USTā€¦ If I were invested in Luna, I would never go big as I understand itā€™s a speculative assets. but with UST? itā€™s different story.

please comes up with a better plan Kwonā€¦ Pleaseā€¦

6 Likes

Where is the proposal for this? We can vote it. Proposal number 3 we own about 400m tokens with some friends, nothing but add.

1 Like

This is ridiculous. Reimburse the UST those who you made poor. There are families in need. The future of your prized blockchain is not worth more than suffering families. I would love to LUNA succeeds, but not at the cost of making families poor. Itā€™s just plain said that you would put the the future of LUNA above the families you made poor.

How will $UST holders be impacted in this proposal? The ā€œLaunchā€ snapshoot is for holders in Terra Station at the time of the fork? This is not explicit enough.

Nobody wants a god damn fork! BURN LUNA!

4 Likes

BS proposal, you canā€™t just fork!!! What happens to existing UST holders who hodled??? Now people are scooping UST for 0.07 and hoping to get some of the new LUNA token. This is insane.