Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

With this plan people who bought during 5/8-5/13 will get ZERO! Throw away your calculator if you are one of these people as you will get ZERO!

6 Likes

I had my Luna bridged to the Aurora network (near protocol) as atLUNA.

What will happen to this? Schould i move them back to terra or is this sufficient to be elegible for the pre -attack allocation?

With such an important decision to be made, I find it disturbing that over 20% have abstained. And about 8% of that abstaining from vote is from Orion.Money (validator) and almost 4% is from SmartStake (validator).

After the vote is over, for those of you would will continue to support this ecosystem, I would suggest you remember the validators that voted against your stance as well as the ones who took NO STANCE AT ALL.

What is the point of having delegated power if it is not exercised?

9 Likes

My money is on bianace app, i brought luna before and after the hit. How i can get air drop? Please help us.

1 Like

Who was the alleged attacker. Will the attacker be compensated also with this plan?

1 Like

Your presumption that the price hasnā€™t moved since the 14th is incorrect, that very day the price went to almost $.0006.
-So you presumption that people have not lost money is also incorrect.
I can understand that you feel like not prioritizing recent investors (after the so called ā€œattackā€), but these are also people, people who have invested money.
I donā€™t have the magic formula, but your isnā€™t it either.

The only reasonably fair approach would be to not abandon the original chain, just like Kwon and others told us NOT to only moments after the, again so called ā€œattackā€.
There was one proposal about putting extra fees on transactions that would go towards a burn, this means it would take time to re-balance, but at least it would be more fair, and it would also mean that all those that you are talking about that were able to pick up loads of Luna for cheap, will be the ones paying most fees towards burns, because their transactions will be the largest and most frequent.

• OG Holders just have to lean back and watch new investors burn their tokens.
4 Likes

majority of the luna community want burn and dose not want the fork, yet the voting of luna revival plane showing higher votes for the forking plane !!! strange

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply, but since itā€™s not clear, I want to know if its need to unstake luna tokens currently delegated to a validator through a cold wallet ? As my English is poor, Iā€™m not sure what they mean by: ā€œAll locked or invested tokens are staked at genesis, and must be unbonded to become liquid.ā€ Does unbonded mean I have to unstake them or it is just for bonded luna ? this may seem clear to everyone but not to me :face_with_spiral_eyes:
A big thank-you for your help

Yes he/they will be, as it is structured now. They will appear in the pre depegging snapshot as holder of ust / luna, as they started selling after that moment. That is why I am trying to explain that people that sold should not receive compensation. They took their chance by selling (maybe even profited). Continuous holding until final snapshot should be the condition for pre attack holders to receive anything.

2 Likes

Magic formula is categorize 3 ppl
Ppl who bought before the attack
Ppl who bought during the attack before the last halt
Ppl bought after the halt resume
That way evry one hv fair share

snapshot must taken on 11 may 23:59 utcā€¦on that time price of luna was above 1$ and total supply was below 2 billionā€¦with your snapshot date every one that sells his lunas after and donā€™t lose much money airdropped and every one who support terra on crash will be eliminated and it is not fairā€¦after luna drops below 1$ and total supply grows exponentialy that was clear that luna going to low but before that time no.

3 Likes

Hello,
It is not normal for the pre-attack date to be May 7th.
When Luna started to decrease, I put in more than 45000 euros to try to bring the price up precisely, at the price of 5.4 euros per unit. My 45000 euros have turned into 300 euros now, when I didnā€™t even know there was an attack.
The pre-attack date should be applied to 13 May, not May 7.

6 Likes

why the interests of those who traded before the increase in the total supply on 2022.05.13 are not taken into account?

4 Likes

You know what will be fair to everyone?

You go to the police and admit that youā€™re responsible for all of these things happened and submit yourself to jai.l time.

I am 100% sure everyone will be happy with this, donā€™t be a coward

2 Likes

explain what it is to know Sorry for Iā€™m bad at english

terra-v1.1.pdf (website-files.com)
token Info luna

1 Like

There is a new proposal for a tax:

Tax cap at 0.1

As long as the exchange prohibits the listing of the new Luna, the new Luna is still worthless!

5 Likes

Letā€™s burn Luna for sure. If we create new luna 2.0 then make sure it is tied to old luna price going up on both luna classic and new luna will make everyone happy. I believe in you Do

1 Like

Whose address is this and what does this burning mean? Info from Coinmarketcap chat. They say LUNA is burning :thinking:. Need explanations.
poocoin.app/rugcheck/0x156ab3346823b651294766e23e6cf87254d68962/dev-activity

The whole management team needs to go thru a **Psychological Evaluation and recuperative therapy. This is too much for anybody to handle (parental guidance required). Unless it was done, the scorching and whithering crash, with the evil mindset: ā€œHow to hurt the holdersā€.
This is my contribution. Do Kwon does not have enough experience to handle these psychological forces.

3 Likes