Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Voluntarily burning address:

terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

Already more than 30M LUNA burned just in a few hours and I am pretty sure there is very few people know it. Could you spread the news please people?

https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

8 Likes

I agree that the chain needs a fork. Ethereum did it when they got attacked, albeit a different kind, and it turned out well for them. This is also the thing only crypto currency can do, fiat cannot. Make it so that currency is only currency as we the users want it to be. If anomaly came up and break out currency, fork it. Everyone back in monetary time.

Burn the luna

5 Likes

I was holding UST in anchor before the attack had place. I withdraw the UST I had in anchor and sent to binance on May 13 th from my Terra Wallet (after the attack). From the point of view of revival plan, should be better stay in binance or send back to Terra Wallet my UST? Thanks!

1 Like

any updates on what would happen to luna holders on exchanges…?

2 Likes

same here, nobody answered, its a simple question.

1 Like

Has anyone been checking his replies on twitter? These might come in handy. Would be good to create a post where all updated replies and tweets are uploaded to for future reference if theu get deleted.

Greg Osuri
·
May 20
I’m incredibly disappointed with @stablekwon
's Terra 2 proposal to abandon $UST and $LUNA holders in IBC DEXs (Osmosis, Sifchain, Cresent, and Kava) while CEX holders get the Luna 2 Airdrop.

Do Kwon
·
8h
IBC assets will be indexed

Do Kwon
·
8h
I’ve been in Singapore since last December - this is a personal decision and has long been planned. I’ve been open about being located in Singapore across multiple interviews and podcasts Shutting down a company just takes some time, and timing is purely coincidental

FatMan
·
8h
True! This is what I’ve been saying - nothing shady or s****y about wrapping up and moving out of Korea. The only thing you wanted to do is pay less taxes. And maybe eat better food? Chicken rice is great TBF. Very unlucky timing because it makes things look worse than they are.

Do Kwon
·
8h
Korea has zero crypto taxes and cheaper cost of living - not a major factor in my decision

FatMan
·
8h
Are you not being pursued by the Korean tax authorities for over $78m in unpaid business taxes? Singapore has lower business taxes and zero capital gains tax. Your ex-dev also mentioned Korean tax officials were ‘harassing’ employees in your office. Come on now…

Do Kwon
·
7h
We have no outstanding tax liabilities in Korea The NTS did conduct a tax audit across all the major crypto cos with a presence in Korea and applied Korean tax code to foreign mother companies, and every company ended up paying as a result - we paid in full Not unique to TFL

Rest can be read on his twitter page under replies

can someone explain please if I have 10k luna coins (worth 0.5$ now) after this fork I will still have 10k coins?

I hope LUNA tanks 200% first hour and this community finds a way to send LUNAC to the moon.

I am right in assuming our current LUNA becomes LUNAC and airdropped fork becomes LUNA correct?

2 Likes

Can you be more clear on your calculation on Post Attack and how it works for Binance and MetaMask Holder Please ?
Can you also be more clear about people had supported the crash and buy at different level as for exemple :

Someone buy for 8k at 1dollars and get 1000 luna, and finish at now divide by 1000 …

How you are going to compensate it ?

If this guy will have 8 k now he will have more 80 000 000 tokens…

What will be the right calcul with new plan ? Don’t understand… how it is fair with your plan… to compensate all this lost and how you are going to provide and equal compensation between new and old holders ?

Will it be not more simple to keep this luna working ? Giveaway to the old holders the corresponding token supplies at the price it is now equal at the value of the value of their wallet at a set day like :slight_smile:

Old holders value @ 5.05.2022 : 80 k€
Corresponding @ 20.05.2022 800 000 000 token
Send old owner this amount of token and then when all the old holder are getting back the same value at the actual price you burn the token and stop the minting.

Will it not be way more simple in a first place to compensate everyone without create a big big difference ???
Not sure it is clear

2 Likes

Hello Community!!

I’ve been trying to find some clarity on the subject of governance tokens (ie: ANC aUST PSI ASTRO etc).

Will these tokens be considered as part of our Total Value for the snapshot?

Or do all tokens need to be UST to be considered?

I see Lunac being bought in bulk! are we going to the moon?? the new luna is going to be worthless!

I want to see people focusing on fixing it and improving it, not worrying about who get how many shares. You know that it doesn’t matter how many LUNA or LUNA2 you have if it’s worth noting.

It’s been so depressing to see people vote to dilute Luna, sold them, and probably the same people now voting to reverse and take their portion back. All these moves bring no value to the project, just conflicts, chaos, and lack of integrity.

3 Likes

How come?

Who will actually spearhead the project? Will we get to vote for leadership of this ‘fully community owned chain’?

Has that sentence have gone relatively unnoticed in much of the conversation?

2 Likes

Luna value is still being pumped to support de value of UST ? or they stopped it ?

2 Likes

will other Terra tokens be included in the snapshot. If I held mSLV will it be on the new chain?

Burn

Burn https://twitter.com/stablekwon/status/1528004028851859456?s=21&t=-6QGlb1y5Rdjg9uQGSNY-w

1 Like