Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to enter the airdrop? It says that the tokens have to be in the genesis, but what would that be? I bought them on binance and now I send it to https://station.terra.money/
Is it ok or not? where should i send them? Help me.
PS: Let’s all use the hash #KwonDelinquent
#SaveMoon
Kwon return the one you stole or you’re chicken.

1 Like

Recent Luna buyers be warned before thinking this is a fair deal:

This proposal will give the May 7th snapshot group 162000x the amount of new tokens per old luna than the may 27th snapshot group.

It might look like the May 27th group are getting around a third of the amount of tokens as the May 7th group, but this isnt true.

May 7th snapshot group:
35% of the 1 billion new tokens will be split among this group of 131 million shares/tokens( the amount of shares that were issued at the time of this snapshot) . This is around 2.5 new luna tokens airdropped for every old luna in this group.

May 27th snapshot group
10% of the 1 billion new tokens will be split among this group of ~6.5 trillion tokens existing at the time of this snapshot. This is around 1 new luna tokens airdropped for every 65000 old luna in this group.

This kind of luna devaluation/dilution of new shareholders wealth is illegal and unethical, would definitely consider joining a classaction should this happen if I were a recent luna buyer.

7 Likes

yes, wtf, what abourt pre-atack UST holders?! come on

1 Like

Lets Don’t buy the new Luna 2.0 it’s a circus. Keep your money and buy classic Luna. They will and they should!

1 Like

Instead trying to figure out who is getting what money, I have a few questions.

1. What is Luna 2 going to do different to protect from this kind of implosion?
  2. Why didn’t the algorithm react fast enough to at least soften the drop?
  3. Why are the reserves not programmed in contract to drain into market at nuclear levels?
  4. Why are the reserves not diversified into more competing stable coins?
    I don’t see how creating a new coin is going to fix fundamental problems without addressing them first, I see Luna 2 only as a P.R. stunt with no thought on how this happened.
2 Likes

At least 600 million LUNA was collected in the wallet opened for burning. You can encourage them to do this. Give airdrops to those who support the burn wallet address. For example, 5% Airdrop. It can be deducted from the community pool (30%) or by some other calculation.

4 Likes

and how many interestingly did you send for burning?

1 Like

Never invest more than you are willing to lose. Law #1 of crypto.

1 Like

What’s the point of giving more proposals? Do Kwon only does what benefits him. He doesn’t care about what the community says. He only care about himself and that’s it. He doesn’t care about anyone losses. He’s just pretending to care when his not. Those votes are being manipulated and it’s proof of what I just said now.

I helped the Terra ecosystem by providing liquidity on sifchain and should be counted in the pre hack snapshot. There was over 10 million usd in the pool. To ignore the pool for the airdrop would be extremely irresponsible. Furthermore sifchain has a time lock on lp providers so lp providers have to wait seven days before bridging their tokens back to Terra. Plus the ibc bridge was/is down so there was no way to bridge tokens back to Terra. These factors should make lp providers on sifchain before the hack eligible for the airdrop. Like if you agree.

2 Likes

Can someone give me some insight please? I’m not understanding some things and hope someone can assist.

I have roughly 150,000 UST that was bought before the crash on OkCoin platform. Now it’s down to about 10K USD. I held (unfortunately)… but what does this all mean? Is it gone for good? Is there a chance of revival? Can somebody please assist? Thank you.

3 Likes

Just hold them in your terra station wallet. Genesis refers to the launch of the new token, so is not relevant to your old Luna

1 Like

Just do the burn and send back BTC to fond

Can someone verify/confirm if this correct? I had my funds on anchor roughly when the depeg happened and I should have received an aUST receipt for the deposit.

And this means I should get 10% of total distribution category-- of which I get 30% unlocked upon airdrop and the remaining 70% gets airdropped on a 6 month basis? Do I need to repurchase Luna or UST or do anything else to be a proper recipient of my funds? I don’t want to miss a detail and then get screwed out of partial remittances (if any).

Sorry but everyone bought at the “correct market price”. That’s how markets work.

The gap befween the 7th and 13th does seem like it was chosen for a reason though :thinking: Who had sold a pile between those dates, I wonder?

2 Likes

How do we even vote? We have our Luna on delegators but they seem to vote even without our consent using our Luna?

Yes, your validator will vote on your behalf, but if you then vote for yourself, the previous vote is removed. Terra Station

1 Like

does anyone know what is the worth of these new tokens??? if they are $0.00000000001 then it is as worthless as current LUNA and UST!! Please compensate us fairly and not give us a new worthless token!

i lost my 80 percent portfolio in luna . i bought when luna was at 2.68 usdt i thought it may rise again but it fall very deep i lost almost everything. now i hope everyone who lost almost everything in luna may get back that everyone here is to create a fortune not for him but the people that depends on them. may luna rise and shine very soon

3 Likes