Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Need commission.

I got 200 luna when Luna was 5. So what does that mean now? help me answer

Be sure to include Kraken in your airdrop.

What do you expect, Do Kwon do anything he want, just let him be.

He just want us to, ah, whatever… we only a small holder that used to make his project works. So he hope we don’t complain, and swallow the money we lost… that’s how Terra Works, forking people money, let it be our casualty and he will be rich from it.

When I bought my LUNA during various points during the crash (multiple buys effectively losing all of their value), according to the official Terra documentation at that time I was buying a governance token that could be staked and voted fairly, with each LUNA equivalent to any other LUNA from governance perspective (regardless of when they were bought).

Now I find that delegations have been disabled based on a bogus claim of protecting the community from a “governance attack” and I cannot stake and vote the tokens that I hold. This is fraudulent misrepresentation of the purpose of the token, and illegally disadvantages new token holders who are being treated as “second class citizens” in the terra eco-system.

Only 0.01% of the current LUNA in circulation can be voted, and the reason for this is clearly to rig the voting result on this proposal to ensure that the desired result is achieved. Absolutely abysmal and I have no intention of participating in the v2 project.

2 Likes

People does it matter to hold your UST & Luna in Terra station wallet or Binance to qualify for “Post-attack” drop please ?!

1 Like

Vote yes = help do kwon to steal money

cryptopotato .com /south-korea-slams-terras-do-kwon-with-78m-fine-for-tax-evasion-report

Vote no = save the project and fire do kwon

2 Likes

does that means users with aUST from avalanche network are covered for the pre-attack airdrop or not?

and if they are covered, where are they supossed to get the Luna? doesnt look like will be credited to a metamask wallet, maybe anchor will get the money and you can claim it later on? we need more info

1 Like

so Do Kwon amends the proposal in the mid of a voting session and is it ok?
Clearly this behavior shows how Do Kwon respect the community who made Terra a great ecosystem by investing their savings.
Time for beginning a legal action against Do Kwon and the validators who approve the proposals.
The only fair and obvious remedial solution is to implement a Buy and Burn tax for each new transaction until about 5000 billion of Luna coins are burned and the circulating supply goes back to about its pre-crash size.

2 Likes

lost every thing . hope luna will back . waiting . best wishes luna team

До Квон и его команда идут путем обмана множество людей!!!

1. Почему в документе не прописано строки обмена LUNA V1 на LUNA V2.
  2. Будет ли До Квон и его команда, после обмена сжигать LUNA V1 которою они обменяли на LUNA V2. Или они передадут в продажу LUNA V1 валидаторам ,после обмена.
  3. Нет указаной начальной стоимости LUNA V2.
  4. Может До Квон и его команда , хочет путем обмана вытащить у людей LUNA V1 которая имеет больше ценности нежеле LUNA V2 . И через некоторое время сжечь LUNA V1 и сделать ее стоимость 7.05.2021.
  5. Сообществу нужно все хорошо обдумать, прежде чем менять LUNA V1 на LUNA V2.

Why is the proposal 1273 rejected, it was a good one burn tax… and it will not damage the fork/airdrop idea…I don’t understand

Just focus on Luna first not UST.

“Pre-attack” snapshot to be taken at at Terra Classic block 7544914 (2022.05.07 23:00:04+08:00).

What is it 23:00:04+08:00? Is it UTC + 8? Its is not clear what is the exact time?

What about people who bought after 7TH may.

People who bought solely based on your tweets you kicked them out.

You seem to cover us in the first proposal then you are completely ignoring now.

All the people are equal. You are covering the people who bought before 7th May and after 13 may when circulation jumped to trillions.

But what about the people who bought during 8 to 12 may price was still high and supply was 400M to 10 B at max.

You are compensating the people (i am mot against it) who sold that’s why people bought 8 to 12 may because they sold and they are compensating still

And people who bought at 0.1 to 70$ literraly getting nothing because they bought during 8 to 12 may.

IF you want to make it fair then don’t give everyone everything or do it in a fair manner.

Why it’s hard to understand there are three type of groups.

People who bought before the attack
People who bought during the attack (before the last halt)
People who bought and buying after the last halt resume.

So distribute in a fair manner.

You either do snapshot before the last halt.

Or maybe there should be three snapshot.

On 7th May as proposed.
On 12/13Th May (before the halt)
On 27th May as you proposed.

Everyone would be equal in that sense.

Because most of us who bought during 8 to 12 may literally getting nothing

Or fairly distribute people according to the circulation they bought at.

9 Likes

What about pre attack UST holders. Who invested in a stable coin and told it would be pegged (very low risk). Why are LUNA holders supported more (none pegged and much higher risk) ?

1 Like

what would i get id i sold my UST at 46 cents after the attack ?

Who can guarantue that the hackers don’t do same with Luna v2?
Also, I am a developer and can we do when someone has more than 51% of the coins then algo create more coins so noone has 51% of the coins?
Also, lets just say that there is Luna v2, and there will be airdrop, how we will receive Luna v2 tokens? I mean Luna v2 wallet will be same wallet as Luna v1? Or there will be a new wallet?

1 Like

Agree with you

burning the moon