Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I saw the luna v2 in poo coin. is that the new token, did anybody know about this ???

Before the attack, I had 530k UST pledged on the anchor, what should I do, can I not get any airdrops? If thatā€™s the case, I donā€™t want to live anymore.

2 Likes

it is a scŠ°m, luna v2 is not out yet. treat everything you see not from official sources as a scŠ°m

theres a fake one called V2 on the system, might be that one

Hey, I hace a little question.

People who bought LUNA after the attack, for example, who bought LUNA yesterday on Binance, will be part of the airdrop of the new LUNA token?

Or for example, if I buy LUNA today on KuCoin before the snapshot, will I be able to be part of the airdrop of the new token?

1 Like

you can

According to the post attack snapshot yes.

Where should I stake my LUNA to be part of snapshot?

1 Like

We bought 650 lunas for 0.8 btc for those who bought the first luna, now millions of lunas can be bought for 0.1btc, will these details be considered in the new luna distribution?? I have a great loss

1 Like

thank you for your reply. No one knows the initial price of LUNA2 now, right? Seems like it takes LUNA2 to hit $38 for these compensations to cover my losses. I used LEDGERā€™s cold wallet before, which should be the same as TERRAā€™s on-chain wallet.

1 Like

Remember what you told us on May 11, there are many people who bought at that time, like me, and there was a very low supply, 377,576,651.88. It has to compensate us based on that supply. Do something, donā€™t treat us all the same.

7 Likes

I searched but I couldnā€™t find the answer anywhere. I had aust locked at anchor protocol before depeg, and they are still in there. Am I supposed to move them to terra wallet or should they stay locked at anchor for the airdrop?

No point of saying that now. We have been telling it for days but he does not care

2 Likes

Nice job!
I hope that everything goes well and that the new Moon 2.0 brings well-being and stability and strong innovation

ā€œPost-attackā€ snapshot to be taken at Terra Classic block 7790000 (2022.05.27 03:59:51+08:00)

So, a quick heads up for those of you who live in the Western hemisphere: depending on your time zone, this snapshot will actually take place today, in exactly 8 hours and 3 minutes from the time of this message

1 Like

HI. I have alot of LUNA on the Solance Block Chain in m phantom wallet. Will I get airdropped or will I need to transfer to Terra Wallet?

Can somebody give an answere to what the whale cap means?

500k get nothing
or
500k get only compensated for the 500k but not for anything over that

1 Like

Drop upto 500K.

4 Likes

Still havenā€™t read it? I guess ur not a hodler

How does airdrop works? How to avail it?