Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Then the community won’t support you or use you as a validator.

6,50,0000 luna token in Binance, Do I eligible to get airdrop I need to move to terra station to get airdrop of new luna? please help !!

1 Like

the answer is here Terra 2.0 — LUNA Airdrop. Terra 2.0 is nearly here. As a… | by MC | Terra Money | May, 2022 | Medium

2 Likes

@BANDOPANT_SATHE ,

If it was really transferred to hitbtc, you could try to contact them with the wallet transferred to, the wallet transferred from, the memo, and confirmation that it came from your wallet and see if there is anything they may be able to do (it is a long shot, but it is worth a try)

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The voting poll for the MEXC x LUNA recovery plan has successfully concluded.

After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback from the community, MEXC is pleased to announce that we are the first centralized exchange that goes above and beyond to initiate the LUNA recovery plan.

Over the past 2 days, we have gathered 12,948 valid votes and gained a 98.49% support rate to burn LUNA to decrease LUNA circulation on the secondary market.

The details of the MEXC x LUNA Buy Back & Burn Plan are as follows:

1. MEXC will utilize the actual trading fee received from the LUNA/USDT (Now renamed to LUNC/USDT) spot trading pair to proceed with secondary market buybacks on a daily basis. This plan will last for 1 month, starting from 2022-05-26 to 2022-06-26.
2. Terra has officially provided a LUNA burn address. MEXC will make arrangements to send LUNA tokens obtained from the secondary buyback of LUNA to the official burn address specified on a daily basis.
3. MEXC will provide transaction ID proof showing the transfers made to the official burn address on a weekly basis.

Note:

1. LUNA Burn Address provided by Terra official: Terra Finder
2. The actual trading fee collected is restricted to LUNA/USDT spot trading only, excluding ETF and Margin Trading. (MX Deduction and trading fee rebate will be excluded from the actual trading fee collected)
3. Please take note that MEXC did not generate the burn address and is not responsible for any fund movements made by the address after the end of the LUNA secondary buyback arrangement.
4. Please refer to the announcement of LUNA ticker rename:https://support.mexc.com/hc/en-001/articles/6907454317849

We appreciate your participation in the LUNA recovery plan.

Thank you for your continuous support.

Risk Reminders

Users are strongly advised to do their own research before participating. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial advice or recommendation to participate in the associated network. The price of the project token may fluctuate greatly due to market conditions and other factors. Withdrawal for the project token may be suspended (fully/partially) due to the token mechanism.

6 Likes

the question is as follows, people had luna before the correct attack, but when she started to go out of 2 usd, many values allocated to 2 usd 3 usd, and she fell total, these traders don’t know if the snap goes, restore it los , and these values were in non-portfolio brokerages

Not all of us are computer scientists and understand the technical language of crypto. Most of us use centralized exchanges, so so far you haven’t given a clear procedure where people will receive their new tokens during Airdrop! I’ll make it simpler:
I have Luna classic tokens, so where do I transfer them to, so that I can exchange them for Luna V2.0? Do I have to do a manipulation to the technical order? which one and where is the manual that describes me the steps from A to Z. I have the impression that there is a lot of ambiguity, after May 27 you will announce again and say ah! I’m sorry for the people who didn’t exchange their classic Luna in time! And where is the procedure?

2 Likes

Totally Unfair
My UST buying 0.90$
My LUNA Buying 33$
Total Investment 6000$
Now i Receive only 6$ is it fair ???
I Invest just because of trusted project but what will dooo ??? Loss everything ???

3 Likes

I contacted hitbtc support and given all the prrof and details then reply received from hitbtc support :point_down:

Dear Trader,

Thank you very much for the provided information. It was duly noted and we have taken all the required measures in relation to this incident.

Unfortunately, due to security reasons, we are not at liberty to disclose any information in this conversation with you, but we encourage you to contact the local police department to initiate an official investigation as soon as possible. We are ready to fully cooperate with them and pass on to them all the information we have at our disposal upon their official request.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am very sorry about the trouble you’ve faced and hope that justice will be served.

Best regards,
Alex Biescas
HitBTC Support Team

Dear Trader,

Thank you for your ongoing cooperation, it is very much appreciated.

We will be glad to communicate with the police upon their official request and assist them in the investigation.

Please address all your questions to the police department that’s working on your case.

Good luck and have a good day.

Best regards,
Emilio Sanchez
HitBTC Support Team

Binance Will Support the Terra Network Airdrop

Binance 2022-05-26 07:54

Fellow Binancians,

Binance will rename the current Terra network as Terra Classic network and support the Terra network airdrop . LUNA and UST tokens of the Terra Classic network will henceforth be referred to in this announcement as LUNA (old) and UST (old). Further details are shown in the timeline below:

LUNA (old) and UST (old) Trading Suspension:

• LUNA (old) and UST (old) deposits and withdrawals will be suspended on 2022-05-26 at 14:00 (UTC).
  • LUNA/BUSD and UST/BUSD spot trading pairs will be suspended and all pending spot orders will be cancelled on 2022-05-26 at 15:00 (UTC).

LUNA (old) and UST (old) Ticker Change to LUNC and USTC Respectively:

• The ticker for the LUNA (old) token will be renamed as LUNC.
  • The ticker for the UST (old) token will be renamed as USTC.

LUNC and USTC Trading Resumption:

• Trading will open for LUNC/BUSD and USTC/BUSD spot trading pairs on 2022-05-30 at 09:30 (UTC).
  • LUNC and USTC deposits and withdrawals will resume on 2022-05-30 at 09:45 (UTC).

New LUNA Airdrop

• We will distribute the new Terra 2.0 token (LUNA) to all eligible users based on Terra project team’s token distribution plan. The distribution ratio per account will be announced in a separate announcement.
4 Likes

• I leave here my idea for BURN for the new LUNACLASSIC *

WHAT WILL THE FUTURE BE?
And the Burn?
Let’s burn !!!

Lunatics! Together we are strong, let’s hold the position and I have a humble idea for the code.

Thinking about the functioning of parity, I believe that this measure in a provisional way can be effective:

First, perform burning during transactions with smaller amounts

//////////////////////////////////Sale
1UST = 0.00000001 Luna

[ The mechanism follows the same only the reduction of the expression of the value that would be generated, this will create a great impulse and increase the value of the UST and it will be possible to reach $1 again ]

/////////////////Purchase
1UST = 10000LUNA

[ The volume we LUNATICS managed to maintain is impressive, let’s use that as a base
The expression augmentation follows the same code that already works. When you reach the value of $1, just reduce again and keep control ]

• MANAGEMENT *
  • ADMINISTRATION *

The Lunatics are still supporting the project, measures like this can restore balance.

Wow Lunatics, let’s conquer the world.

I am Brazilian ! Brazilian never gives up!

We will not give up on Luna and the CLASSIC version will continue to exist.

1 Like

Hmm, no one getting 75k instead of everyone getting up to 75k might not be better.

Will all depend if anyone decides luna2 is worth anything.

:thinking:

Your other questions: They’re not being converted. They will co-exist. It says all this in the OP.

My interpretation is that they will airdrop proportionally up to 500k. Not just ignore everyone >500k. Whether that is worth 10% of what you had before, in 2 years time, who knows.

I can only suggest you read the proposal carefully. I know it’s written like a programmer’s spec but it’s in there.

That is about right. It will take a long time, if ever. Basically the bubble burst.

Seems to me the aust were counted on the 7th and ust on terra will be counted tonight, so you could get both if you did that, but I am not an expert.

And @alionwithfield
What for? At spot 4900+? You can’t edit posts in here anyway. Waste of everyone’s time scrolling past.

How do you know it’s as much as $6? Not so “Trusted” any more, that’s for sure.

That doesn’t seem to be a question.

1 Like

New’s May, 26-2022
I rushed a few times in my life and it brought me consequences that forced me to react and continue. Always reevaluating the situation to learn even more. In the course of 48 years I have had to start over 480 times or more. Maybe it’s time to put your foot down and start over again.
I wish you luck, lucidity and prudence in making decisions that can improve even more what is already good.
Sometimes more aggressive, sometimes not, but firm!
What matters is achieving balance between life’s variations, that’s the only constant thing, change, movement and progress!
Let’s fight and may UST2.0 and LUNA and GLUNA be the 3 feet we needed. Have courage, let’s launch Terra Fiat Foundation. Anchor, help us with this!
Hug
LP
Note: Please release my user on Terra Station Governance. My contribution will continue to be important… I’ll manage… :wink:

1 Like

I have a question. Do I keep UST in terra station wallet or exchange in order to receive new Luna airdrop? Where will receive the new Luna tokens if I keep UST in terra station wallet?

2 Likes

Hello, do we need to keep the UST for two years to vest the remains 70% of the new LUNA token? Or can we just sell it after tomorrow?

1 Like

Hello Fellow LunaHolders
The luna project is not yet abandoned. With some exchanges on our side we can see some serious burns and reinvestment.

join the telegram group as we delegate the way forward. I hope to reach out to some exchanges and validators after we each an agreement.
Here is the telegram group= @terralunaburn

2 Likes

Block 7790000 for the post “attack” snapshot which is relevant for the airdrop is nearly there! 7783500 at the moment so maybe 30 min to 1,5 hours until the final snapshot block!!! (https://terra.stake.id/#/). Curious what is going to happen especially with many Exchanges stopping the trading, at least spot trading…

So everybody who thinks based on the initial post here that it will happen tomorrow…it will happen today!

So just ~ 1 hour to go until Luna is a coin without any features / applications / “value”…

I’ve posted this question

but despite people read it, no one can reply just to confirm? On proposal page, total supply seems to be disappeared.

2 Likes

it’s 1 billion genesis-tools/genesis-builder.py at main · terra-money/genesis-tools · GitHub

2 Likes

Earlier, OKX tweeted that it would support Luna’s airdrop, but did not allocate Luna’s airdrop according to the plan here. They left out the users of aUST before depeg. Can anyone provide feedback on this issue?

1 Like