Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Ur just salty cos u didn’t reinvest. Luna 2 will hit 1k easy. People trying to recoup losses X speculation X new investors X fomo… The snapshot is done now anyway
https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/blocks/7790001

https://t.co/MbaaSKi1Oo🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

nice, i just lost half of the pennies you left last week cause your bad ideas and communication unability :confused:
What a stupid kwon

2 Likes

The snapshot came early and you missed it. Kraken have not announced that they’ll support it, so you just have to hope. I moved mine from Kraken to Terra Station yesterday as I had a feeling it would happen early. Good luck!

terra1w8nc8ev0ylg97qnj080np4lnljngdvpd90ev63 is this your address. You havent burned anything?

Once we get the air drop say for holding post attack, we will have our original LUNC and the new LUNAv2 in the Terra Station Wallet, correct? New LUNAv2 = (1,000,000,000x0.25) x (LUNC / 6.5E12) = 3.846e-5xLUNC, correct? Eg. holding 1000LUNC = 0.038 LUNA v2 air drop ( Or is this not the correct ratio, please chime in)

1 Like

From now on, every digital currency platform can carry out the process of the collapse of the digital currency and then cancel it and produce a new currency without an account
Owners of old coins and speculators will lose their money

7 Likes

…Luna is dropping down…and till now there is no news on what we have to do… SHAME!

4 Likes

This is a crap proposal. Luna in any form is finished.

Scenario 1: you bought $1k near IPO at $1 and held. You had 1000 tokens. You now get 1100 new tokens

Scenario 2: you bought $1000 after the de-peg snapshot at $10. You now get 0.0015 new tokens

Scenario 3: as Scenario 1, you bought $1k near IPO at $1. You had 1000 tokens. You panicked after the de-peg and sold your 1000 tokens at $50 and received $50k. You made $49k profit. But because of the timing of the snapshot, you receive ANOTHER 1100 new TOKENS.

Completely mad. I can see lawsuits all over the place

12 Likes

Can someone please explain to me why if you held UST on an exchange pre-attack you do not get anything (only aUST and LUNA holders are eligible)?

Anyone know exact time snapshot was taken?

This is what I want to know too, also 2 years it’s too much to get luna. Not only that we lost at the drop but now that we were trading Luna to make some back they blocked again the money that will lose value again over the 2 years

Anyone knows what happens to old luna held on ku coin?

Solution Strategy

Sometimes, not to say almost always… complex problems are solved with a simple attitude… This word seems to be complex… but if you observe, opening your eyes requires such a posture… Simple action. … blink of an eye
I understand that it can be an excellent opportunity to make improvements and remove possible past bugs now noticed… this is natural and totally healthy.
What catches my attention is seeing the lack of a simple attitude in the face of this apparently complex problem… Let’s remember that the only problem was losing the lack of parity… that’s all :slight_smile:
I have always praised the work carried out here and I continue to firmly believe in the success of everything in the ecosystem, because it already works…
Tell me, will we have significant improvements?
In my humble opinion, what should be done:

1. Retrieve UST parity
  2. Disconnect LUNA from UST and activate GLUNA (Gold LUNA - UST2.0)
  3. Maintain LUNA capitalization as it currently works.
  4. A possible reduction in LUNA’s current can help…in her price.
  5. Create an Entity responsible to manage (GLUNA and all final T currencies) This entity can be managed by Anchor.
  6. For every 2 usd raised from the sale of LUNA, 1.20 would be used to feed the GLUNA basket. Am I being complex ;-D
    Please, try to be as simple as possible in this unfolding that started May 9th.
  7. I’ve already forgiven everything that happened here and I’m light hearted to be able to help with whatever is needed. I’m always on top of orders!
    Strong hug.
    Humility and Simplicity :wink:
    LP

yes Kraken did announce they would support the airdrop…https://twitter.com/krakenfx/status/1529848556193972225

They stay there on Kucoin, re-named LUNC.

I thought you said simple?

1 Like

In simple words, there is something called as magic ( airdrop). The new tokens will magically appear, if they are in a centralized exchange such as Binance, kucoin. So, you don’t need to do anything. Old tokens might still remain in your account but that your exchange will tell/ask you. For now, just chill and believe in magic

1 Like

how do it for someone with Lunas in Wallet (Metamask)

ja dann hoffe ich mal das meine UST und meine Luna auf meiner Terra Wallet beim snapshot dabei sind da ich meine UST schon über ca. 2 Monate halte und meine Luna bei ca. 80$ gekauft habe.
bin mir nur nicht sicher wann ich meine UST von Binance zur Terra Wallet geschickt habe ob das vor dem 7 mai war oder erst paar Tage später als ich mitbekommen habe das es über einem Airdrop läuft und ich mir nicht sicher bin oder war ob binance dann den Airdrop auch weiterleitet.

“Ur just…” More vacuous assumptions. Yawn. In any case, this Luna fiasco is yet another reason we can all expect more regulations in the future. Most people do not want to live in the Wild Wild West.