Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Hello everyone. Is there anybody out there who could explain me, in plain English, with easy words, how to convert my few LUNA (acquired after the attack) into the new LUNA?

Many thanks in advance

Eric

How to recover funds? stolen my luna

Do Kwon, I hope you are listening to the community as we speak. You are not responding, but I also understand you are busy.

I know most of your focus HAS to be on the new chain. I get that, so please help those that are trying to help protect what is left of old Luna (The Classic), fix and revive it, Like myself.

I have a plan and its a workable one. Help us help the community.

Itā€™s currently up for vote on Station. Please support the community

7 Likes

1 Like

I would like to know when the airdrop will be distributed

I purchase $3k worth for LUNA at block 7577547 ! What does that mean for me? It is well before the post-attack

1 Like

Sweeties, wait for the airdrop HAHAHA they donā€™t know how much luna v2 is going to be worth, obviously there are going to be more sellers than buyers, therefore itā€™s going to be worth a fucking shit, stop waiting for some damn tokens that are uselessā€¦ The only option we have is to burn the moon, itā€™s the only way to recoverā€¦ Letā€™s burn 50% of what we have, EVERYONE, and that way weā€™ll save the moon, the rest is fucking shit from the damn kwon, heā€™s lying to their faces , is trying to compensate for 4 years with an unbacked currency, and you know what is going to happen? in 4 years the legal cases are already prescribed, therefore he goes free and we all get screwedā€¦ If you want solutions, burn the classic moon, donā€™t buy the new moon and everyone is happy!

2 Likes

Hello, I am writing here because I was one of the many people who had UST.

My case is like this: I had 347 UST in Binance, which I exchanged for BUSD when it almost lost parity completely. I ended up exchanging the 347 UST for a market value of 15 US cents per UST. I lost a large part of my savings and I want to see if there is any chance of getting my money back. Please, I am waiting for a prompt response from the Terra teamā€¦ I am heartbroken by the situation.

2 Likes

LUNC and USTC on KuCoin:

1 Like

You are wrong, the first plan its mentioned clear that post attack holders consider before final chain halt it means the rate was 0.03usd and only 14 billion token in circulation so he considered post luna holder upto may 12th 2022 before final chain halt. Means if u brought 1000 tokens for 10 usd means now u holding 100 tokens. so those mentioned rate 0.000015usd were related to existing luna and nowhere part of post luna holders

1 Like

I have bought when it was 1.77$ and I count as post attack bro

2 Likes

Block 7790000 has been reached and snapshot has been taken. There is no point holding LUNA and UST after this time. I think if you can afford it, sell it.

1 Like

So most, if not all, exchanges switched to LUNC and USTC

Why do I still see UST and LUNA on Anchor protocol and Terra wallet? When the switch to LUNC/USTC will happen?

Also, where exactly will we see the airdrop?
Do they go directly to Anchor protocol or Terra wallet or Kucoin (where we hold tokens)?

2 Likes

Itā€™s really hard to get solid information. How is it now with the old LUNA? I have my LUNA at Kraken, now it was written that you should have it on the Terrastation, I have now transferred it, since the snapshot was announced for 19:59 UTC, but the time seems to be relative. Apparently it depends on the block (7790000). Well, my transferred LUNA were written to block 7790237. Since Kraken is not present at the launch of Terra 2.0, does that mean that I will now get nothing from Terra 2.0 or are the acquired LUNAs logged in the network? It is an absurdity that small investors are totally left out in the rain. Since the crash you have to search for everything together with great effort. If I get nothing because of the confused information, it would be an absolute mess. Hope someone can shed some light, thank you

NEVER EVER.
Orginal LUNA continues with or without Do Kwon its own path. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yeah, I totally agree with you, letā€™s forget about that crap.

reserving a spot

1 Like

nice sc4m.
all insiders who know about atack which sold their luna for 50-80$ and rebought for 0.0000002$ will receive airdrop for pre and post Luna holdersā€¦ fcking sc4mers

2 Likes

Weā€™ll have to agree to disagree. I stand by my assertions, your opinions about immaturity or intelligence notwithstanding. Iā€™ve never lost retirement or other funds in any bank in any country Iā€™ve held accounts. Ever. This Luna fiasco is most certainly different from the financial management and oversight of traditional banks. Iā€™m not your ā€œbro.ā€ But youā€™re betraying your motivations in your toneā€“so thanks for the transparency.

1 Like

What am I suppose to do with the LUNA Coins lol I have like 4 million of them ā€¦ Is this shit goners?