Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Enable staking again, give controll to the luna classic holders

4 Voting link:

at what time is the Snapshot ??? pls write also the timezone (EST,UST) what ever
snapshot not mainnet launch !!

terra 2.0 mainnet launch will be 28 at 6.00 (UTC)

1 Like

On Gate io Today at 12.00 (UTC+1)

It already happened. And it has the TZ in the Proposal (+08:00)

None afaik. aUST only for snapshot1. But remember neither does anyone. The whole thing went down like the Titanic. They are just getting a drop of a new coin of unknown utlity and value. Depending when you swapped, you might have got a better deal than someone who hung onto UST until snapshot2.

Sorry thatā€™s not how speculative high risk assets work.

The snapshot already happened! Kucoin said they are supporting the drop distribution.

what a shame. kraken sux. why did they announced that on twitter and not on their website?

1747 voting again passed. 1b UST had to burnā€¦ Now need luna burnsā€¦

hi how can I transfer my luna from terra station to kucoin so i can trade as Lunc? thanks in advance

This is the day,we have a new token.:pray:

Archaic regulatory bodies canā€™t tax what they donā€™t understand. :expressionless:. As far as fiscal attacks are concerned, any cryptographic currencies are basically artworks, parameters entrenched by the new emerging NFT market. U canā€™t tax art.

What should be done to holders of AUST prior to the attack? How to get new LUNA at TERRA STATION WALLET? Need to switch or add a network, or need to add a new token? Or do you need to do nothing and just wait? Please give a clear answer

3 Likes

Hi - can you pls confirm that the LUNA classic and UST classic currently on the Terra Station Wallets will be captured by the snapshot? Also, where will the new LUNA tokens will be airdropped? Thanks!

1 Like

what about the people that they buy during the attack in 10-11 may i buy by 350k luna from 16$ and form 2$ i know i will got 10% now i have 82000 coin luna in my account if some 1 now buy by 10$ form this price he will got same amount of luna as i got 82k
so my qwestion u will look at price and time and circualting supply at time of buy or no if no then the new plan is unfair for these people that they buy during the crash bcz when i buy the circulating supply was around 370m but now 6 trillion

6 Likes

any idea how aUST on kuji goes?

1 Like

They move slowly and usually carefully but they understand it fine. Itā€™s not that difficult. Itā€™s not about tax anyway. Itā€™s about risk management.

No

and you wonā€™t get 10% either. You get a share of 10% of the new coins, And as you correctly observe that share will be vanishingly tiny because of the 6.5Tn in circulation. 1.18coins by the end of the vesting period I think. Calculator here Luna Airdrop | TerRarity

Fairness isnā€™t a factor in this kind of market Iā€™m sorry to say.

1 Like

its not true ! it will calculated to the time !.

1 Like

That calculation is wrong. Also it gets very confusing and technical when u get into privately owned validators, absent block technitians, how to regulate an open source project, etcetera

2 Likes

Its ok to Kwon & partners.
But whoever sold at 16-50$ will get 1:1.10 a new luna. Cuz snapshoot from 7th.

3 Likes

And what about the people who cannot transfer their Luna because they didnt enable IBC despite a positive vote one week ago ?

Funny a defi token will get more airdrop on Cex than on Dexā€¦

1 Like