Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

You changed the date of the last snapshot from 2022–05–27, 03:59:00+08:00 to 2022–05–27, 00:38:08+08:00 in the last hours. What you will do with those that bridge between this hours? Yo can’t change the date like that, you are making a mess :S

3 Likes

Do we have to keep our UST for 2 years to vest the portion of the airdrop not vested at genesis?

1 Like

There is no more than Orion as a validator

how to add new network and new LUNA to terra wallet?

I’m in basically the same situation. 10k UST in Stablegains (pooled 3rd party wallet of about $40M) pre-attack. Moved to my Terra Station on 5/26. So where do I stand?

1 Like

bad guy

2 Likes

Guys be careful with fake net, I just fell into one and saw my 457mil Lunas leaving

it’s a deep sadness

1 Like

He does not care. But I contacted binance team several times, they seems to understand it, if you bought on binance please on the feed back option please do write about it, I hope they will do the right thing.

I attached a screenshot where to give your suggestions!

2 Likes

i have 33k luna in my terra station wallet will i get ardrop?

1 Like

I lost all my money between 50 dollars and 10 cents. I was defending the network after you invited us to support. I lost everything because of you. Is it fair to get 10% compensation from people who buy for less than 1 cent? Do it at least May 15

5 Likes

They are airdropping to people on Osmo I heard?

1 Like

I would like to metaphorically remind you that our Creator did all the wonders around here in just 7 days, no matter what these 7 days of creation represent in volume in our “limited” human dimension. What is important to know is that even though he is the Lord of the spheres and of everything that exists, he had the whim to do everything in his time… Don’t be in a hurry to fix our servers and programs, but please be quick without losing caprice and our daily limitation of action…
Don’t lose your whim in the name of the storm…because each day has its own evil.
Good luck Lunatics!
LP

No, you didn’t defend anything. You hoped to go lambo overnight. You are the only one to blame for your loss. Learn for next time.

1 Like

Love this slow mode

Was this to me? Not sure what you’re referring to. What will be calculated “to the time”? What does that mean?

Is it? What did they get wrong? The initial circulation?

imho this is no more complex (I agree on open source, who is legally responsible?) than financial markets they already regulate. People innovate there all the time to get more margin around the rules but they catch up in the end.

I dont know why we still check on this thread. I think its better to forget about luna for at least 3 years and then revisit for any updates.

I guess that depends on if you had bought before the dpeg, durring or after. Im not an expert by no means but everything ive read from people is 65,000 old = 1 new if bought after. If bought before you will be compensated but not what you should be…

1 Like

so what happen now my luna token on binance are worth = 0 ??

1 Like

With you on this one pal.

What a complete screw up.

1 Like

: Hello
I bought some Luna from a local Internet exchange after the price dropped, and transferred it to my trustworth two days before the exchange wallet. Can I convert them?
Do I need to take action?
Will I get AirDrop?

1 Like

So launch this fork (you have your project now) and sell the lfg reserve to compensate ust hodlers before de depeg. Just a reminder… it is not YOUR money but from the ust hodlers!!

2 Likes