Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

do kwon gave up on this project, he is not responsible for his words and deeds and investors, I don’t understand what kind of people would believe in luna v2, they could have ended the death spiral earlier, but no, 6.5T is like a nuke for investors .We invest in luna not lunc. After the crash you choose to leave, leaving many investors with nothing

I think yes…maybe…if a new stablecoin comes
I would expect something that would limit liquidity and currency runs

A few points from someone who sees what’s coming…

1. Terra is (still) a great community that should not be divided. Terra Classic/USTC & Terra Luna is one and they should compliment each other. Mistakes were made for sure, Terra got hit hard but it’s time to rise, not just as a new coin with possibly new exciting future utilities but as one Unified Terra Community . Every participant, whether you are a pre-peg holder or not, a builder or a validator, no matter what price you got in or which product you love building on/using most (LUNA, LUNC, USTC) you are all members of the Terra community.

2. Many have exited UST already but some still hold it, wishing for the community & TFL to step in and fix it. Many will choose to use USTC if the community brings it back to peg and takes all necessary actions to restore trust.

3. Take responsibility, end the hate. Lives have been destroyed. Every single person in this community should stop being so selfish and toxic. Everyone lost, not just YOU. It is OUR responsibility to do something about it. Support both chains and all Terra products, bring back the UST peg, restore faith. Be fair, think as one and you will be rewarded. In civil wars no one wins, everyone loses.

4. Communicate. Collaborate. Find new ways to fix/grow the ecosystem, make old UST holders whole even if it takes a year, couple years or more, everyone will applause a true, genuine effort. Be fair to all LUNC/LUNA holders, pre-peg or not.

5. Make an example. The Terra collapse has seen tremendous publicity worldwide. Community member, validator, team member, developer, It is YOUR actions that will shape the future of Terra and Crypto .

Is this collapse a reason for the crypto community to come together and show the whole world that Crypto & Defi is an open, fairer, better way forward?

Or is it a clear message that Crypto & Defi cannot be trusted and should be avoided by everyday people until heavy governmental regulation comes in and destroys the only free market we’ve seen in decades?

The power of decentralisation, defi & crypto communities or Bit_connect #2

You decide, it’s not too late.
Do Kwon, TFL, LFG, @FatMan, everyone.

5 Likes

give me back the amount of LUNA that I bought I don’t need this airdrop in the amount of 0.13 luna I bought it in the amount of 28808

1 Like

this is not a community, it’s a battlefield

1 Like

in according to Medium (Terra 2.0 — LUNA Airdrop. Terra 2.0 is nearly here. As a… | by MC | Terra Money | May, 2022 | Medium) . Other chain that terra team say it eligible to allocated to community pool and distributed later date do you know any information from terra ?

How i receive the air drop if i keep LUNC and USTC in Fantom protocal 's Metamask wallet ?

2 Likes
1 Like

1 LUNC before Attack = 1.034735071 LUNA
1 LUNC After Attack = 0.000015307927 LUNA

I bought 103000 LUNAs between 10-14 May. I deposited about $1500. According to this calculation, 1.57 LUNAs will be given. If they did now, 1 LUNA = around $9. $9 where $1500 where. Like a joke. Unfortunately, I do not believe that 1 LUNC can be $1. I also do not believe that 1 LUNA will cost $1500. Are you kidding?

It’s absurd to have 2 groupings before and after the attack. Many people suffered great losses. You should have made a grouping to make up for their losses.

English is not my mother tongue. Sorry for the wrong parts.

7 Likes

Everything about this screams theft and scam. And I too lost a decent amount of money, but that’s not the worst part to me. The worst is that the community turned heads and allowed billions of dollars to be stolen from normal people all over the world. And I can’t believe this airdrop was thought of by intelligent people, I refuse to believe this. As I bought 65 Luna at 65 dollar and I bought some more at 1 dollar and even for a laught at the 0,00x range. Funny is that my minor investment or 1000 dollar turned out to he more of the new Luna coins (0,11 LUNA) compared to my 4500 dollars of LUNA at 65 dollar. I can’t help but think that your airdrop was invented by mentally retarded people. It wouldn’t be hard to think of a system that airdrop coins in balance with the amount invested. Now people that invested 500 dollar at 0,0000x with millions of LUNA got more new tokens than people that held less LUNA at a price thousands of times bigger. On top of that depeg of ust and the crash or LUNA happened on the 9th of may in the evening (atleast in The EU region), but yet you chose to take a snapshot the 7th. People that bought in the 60s and lower, as the price was not a complete shock and it moved with the rest of the market (LUNA had been 48 dollars a few weeks before), are the biggest losers in this story as they bought at the most expensive point without being entitled to a decent compensation/airdrop.

Further more if this continues to be accepted by the crypto community as a whole then sadly crypto is a long way from adoption and as much as I hate it I hope governments do regulate the entire space hardcore.

And I want to address those who use speculation as an argument. What happened with LUNA had nothing to do with speculation, this is nothing more than a coordinated criminal act. People who invested between the 7th of May and the crash never knew of an attack and just thought they were buying LUNA at a lower price, whether it would go down even more as a result of the downward trend aside.

To conclude, I hope that anyone involved in this mass theft gets what he/she deserves. I hope Do Kwon gets confronted with a shitload of legal problems in different countries and that he has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life. The way you carried yourself in the last few months is disgusting and not once have you apologized. This leaves me to believe you know exactly what went down, you covered it up and with this new scam you are continuing your criminal activities. You are in no way entitled to lock people’s money for months/years. If I can help the world by spreading the word of your scam, I will do so anytime I get the chance.

10 Likes

hold until 1 LUNA = $1500

4 Likes

Why people that sold after the 7th should be compensated as per the 7th snapshot?

4 Likes

Well, you still have the amount of Luna that you bought. No one has taken it away so they can’t give it back. It’s just got a new name.

:raising_hand_man: unless you know some way that people can put their savings in it and not risk having them evaporate in 48 hours with zero competent authority to do anything about it?

3 Likes

Is there a way to see locked LUNAs in Binance or I just need to wait till they do the next airdrop?

4 Likes

Explain bout the airdrops calculation

I have 1.2 Mil of LUNC and 531 USTC on my wallet, but i only have 9.5 LUNA airdrops in my account on tokocrypto. Can you explain the calculation of the airdrops, cos its ridiculous and not make sense for me to get only 9.5 LUNA airdrops

3 Likes

Does anyone have any resources on how to receive the airdrop if you had your assets on KuCoin? I am so confused as to what to do.

3 Likes

What a desaster you did rolling out this plan. Everyone got robbed and can’t even imagine people lost all their money. I am really shocked to see this crypto still exists. This is worse than any horrible crypto. all retail investors were looted

6 Likes

In my opinion, the whitepaper should be the answer everyone needs. Regardless of whether it was before or after the accident, the fact is that everyone was harmed. I think Mr Kwon is designing a fair way out for everyone. He won’t run away from the responsibilities he has shouldered… So, from my point of view, the entire ecosystem must be recovered in parallel with the fork work.
Therefore, everyone will be compensated and will be happy with what will happen 30 days from now…
We will be with the classic fully restored and priced above 42 UST, with UST 1:1 and Terra 2.0 thriving at full speed with the new Fiat Terra system. It will be beautiful, try to wait and see what will happen…
Hug to everyone!
LP

4 Likes

Hi every one, i bought 740 LUNA at 4.6 BUSD(worth 3,399 BUSD) on the 11/5 at 14:48 UTC. Woke up next day with 200 BUSD. Tried to buy more @ 0.3 BUSD to recover but unfortunately i ended up loosing all my capital on the 14/5 at 7:37 UTC. SURPRISE LUNA IS WORTH 0.0002 and my wallet from over 3500 BUSD to 0.5 BUSD.

why we are not included in any revival plan!!

5 Likes

You wanted to take advantage of the fall and now you are paying the consequences. The ones who really should receive the airdrop are those who bought the token at a high price and those who have been holding it for a long time. Not the ones who realized something was wrong and put in a lot of money when the token was rock bottom.

3 Likes

No, that’s not the point, even though Do Kwon clearly lied and all of it looks like a big scam. The point is when you create a compensation plan it should at least try to be fair. So why try to compensate anyone at all? I could say the same about the rest of the people here - “They knew the risk!” “They got rekt on a speculative buy!”, “You seriously want to compensate “dumbasses” who put tens of thousands of dollar for a “stablecoin” that is not backed by real dollars?” And the other, maybe even more important thing is that posts saying that the distribution is not fair are immediately closed by moderators (probably they profit from the current distribution plan so they don’t want anyone to say it’s not fair).

6 Likes