Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Simply an indecent proposal. A lot of people bought into this fall and are holding their coins waiting for a miracle. As long as you said everything was fine. Save the old network, burn it, it’s the only chance to be able to save the project. A new project will start without credibility for what happened, if I adopt a dog and he gets sick, I don’t abandon him and get a healthy dog to replace him, I take care of him so he gets healthy again

88 Likes

A few days ago, I undelegated my Luna Coins, but I am waiting 21 days… is there any problem with this ?

6 Likes

Literaly nobody wants a fork, you need to burn the tokens, you can’t just leave the comunity bankrupt and expect them to join the new fork, you must be joking.

101 Likes

nooooo

just burn

82 Likes

Wait… So that would mean that ust buyers at 20c 10c, 0.05 etc / post depeg phase, would be able to receive new Luna according to their new holdings that’s probably now much higher than what they had? Am I missing something here, I could be mistaken as I read quickly… If that’s the case: has he gone insane?!! :sweat_smile: :rofl: Is that serious?

17 Likes

Prison for Do kwon! You’re robbing us again!

71 Likes

What will happen to Luna token holders in Osmosis pools?

6 Likes

I think you go make a new coin. Not using the name Luna. because you don’t really love it. you corrected it the wrong way

3 Likes

Unfair! This is not fair. Please go to increase the transaction fee. No new tokens are needed. please make the right move. Increase and burn trading and transfer fees. it will be easier.

65 Likes

Lay of the crack pipe, add burn mechanisms and leave things as they are.

30 Likes

I want a fork. How can you claim no one?

4 Likes

All people whou bought after the attack. Will get NOTHING. If you bought the dip. You will get NOTHING.

All whales that sold after the attack. Made millions and billions. And the whales shorted to double their profits.

And now they get airdrops?

I will boycot Luna and hope exchanges refuse to list this new coin. Lets the lawsuits begin! You cant steal my money like that!

102 Likes

Yes you’re right

1 Like

The community could just stick with luna classic and ler this shttybreak chocking with the his new sht.

12 Likes

EVERYONE says to burn the excess coins. Why are you so intent on doing everything wrong? People still need to trust Terra.

TLDR. Ultimately, you need to burn UST and LUNA that isn’t in an individual’s wallet, an exchange’s wallet, or is currently being staked. Refund UST and LUNA to staking protocols that went missing and any that disappeared while in transit during the sudden network shutdown (TxID for proof). Then whales would have to buy UST until it reaches $1 or wait for the price of BTC (collateral) to rise. Buy UST. LUNA raises in price whenever UST values over $1. Use USD (Best), USDC (Circle), and or BUSD (Paxos) as collateral to help avoid this in the future.

62 Likes

Don’t fork. Just burn.

83 Likes

So what does this mean for people who have purchased Luna at near cost price $0. Are they able to sell? Is it over for Luna?

2 Likes

If you want to recover the trust of the community you need to buyback the UST and to do all in your hands (with help of investors) to repeg UST.

51 Likes

just read it…

3 Likes

This plan is not fair at all!
You have to burn the tokens!
Do as CZ says!

74 Likes