Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Those who believe in you must be fools. Don’t be cheated again

68 Likes

BURN by implementing a transfer tax on $LUNA. Don’t create fork - you will lose all trust and it will fail.

199 Likes

Okay so let’s do some math.

1. LUNA Classic now which is essentially valueless is being forked to form a new chain called LUNA (valueless).
  2. These valueless tokens will then be airdropped back to LUNA CLASSIC holders.

You are playing this situation out by hoping for more speculation on this new LUNA token on the forked network. In turn these LUNA tokens which can be printed by you will then give you back the controls to siphon back value from your LUNA supporters/speculators.

How does this solve anything?
Or a better question would be, do you even have any moral conscience?

96 Likes

Wtf… just burn already.

103 Likes

I can understand that Luna could go wrong, so my investment in Terra was dual, a part in Luna for staking and another part I was “saving” in “secure” UST.
UST holders ( even more the ones that didn’t escape contributing to the ust depeg ) must be payed as whole, I dont care about luna ( that was the betting part and I can understand that it can go wrong )

39 Likes

I bought Luna on Binance (zero warning there or anywhere) during the crazy supply inflation, this proposal means I wouldn’t be compensated at all? I lost 99.999 %

71 Likes

No it actually doesn’t. @FatMan proposal makes 100% sense and 90% of the community agrees

74 Likes

So, all those who are out of the terra chain but who can have Luna or UST, will not be part of the distribution?

29 Likes

Does the airdrop include off chain holders ?

13 Likes

No fork, might as well delete the project and make a new one it makes no sense Luna 2 and then Luna 3? Try saving the current one

41 Likes

No fork, burn with fees. do you speak English do kwon?

113 Likes

Spot reserve to edit after digesting!

Let’s sell Luna instead of saving it

10 Likes

So, the old chain is resuming, correct? And it is going to be called Terra Classsic, do I understand correctly? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please don’t fork it! Buyback and burn Luna and let it grow back organically

90 Likes

What about those who sold at panic? I bought at 1$ down to 0.1$ and 0.001$ 250bnb + 50k BUSD i had no clue it was minting , when binance announced removal i sold it all for pennies and got back few bucks… will we get any benefit in this solution? please respond, because alot is in the same boat as me.

41 Likes

Do Astroport LP count as holder ? They play a key role in the ecosystem as well

5 Likes

YES THIS IS AWESOME! LFG!!!

Luna shall rise again!

9 Likes

Vote NO

79 Likes

Dude the burn Luna remedy proposal is attractive for the most if you check it out.

47 Likes