Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Buonasera, c’è tanto dolore attorno a $Luna ma soprattutto a $UST.
Vorrei precisare che nel CEX NEXO non è stato mai possibile fare il TOP UP di $UST.
In NEXO tutti gli utenti hanno utilizzato lo swap o il buy per avere $UST.
Con questa proposta, gli utenti di Nexo e dei CEX in genere possessori di $UST, avranno un rimborso? Cosa devono fare?

2 Likes

Absolutely not the way forward, save and fix what is. The majority want exactly that and if it’s ignored from the get go, then the idea of decentralizing luna is a joke from the start. Majority choice is the only way forward and this is not it.

12 Likes

Bunu söylediğine göre burada konuşulanları hiç okumuyorsun. Çoğunluk çatal istemiyor. İstemiyor. İstemiyor. Kendi çıkarlarınıza göre seçim yapıyorsunuz. !

2 Likes

no one wants a fork… just save LUNA and burn & build up. why fork?

29 Likes

What about us who got rekt on a CEX?

2 Likes

Nobody wants a fork! I so much want this to fail. And who the hell you think you are to propose? You failed twice. Many times. You told us to wait. You said it will be fixed. You laughed and joked. I want to punch you so badly!

You are an idiot scammer and a big bully who I along millions trusted! End of the story! Haven’t seen a single apology or taking responsibility for the damage caused by your stupidity and non-sense ego!

You should be trialed and sentenced! Disclose yours and the LFG’s networth so maybe we believe you a single bit. How were the BTCs deployed?

30 Likes

I like how everyone says “burn!!”. Bruh. What are you on? With what will they burn? They have to buy the coins first and they used most of their funds to stabilize the peg at 1$. Theres no more money

14 Likes

Thanks for the proposal - I think you could probably reduce a lot of frustration around this if you could explain why the notion of a gradual recovery through burning Luna supply on a tax or otherwise is not considered feasible? What is the problem with that solution - there are several iterations of it, a few which put forward really robust approaches. I think it is very important that there is an explanation as to why forking is the only solution - from you, not from others.

Beyond that point, what becomes of Luna and UST classic? Are they abandoned to the market or will there be some attempt by Terra to sail them back to what they were even with this proposal?

15 Likes

Fix Luna Now… No sht idea for forking new Luna i vote NO!

27 Likes

Bitcoin fez isso pare de falar asneira

1. First you ask people to hold

2. then you give people holding UST hope

3. then you change your stance to preserving the community

4. now you want a fork, and wanna give up on UST

Wonder what are you gona say next. A leader that wavers so bad is really not a great leader at all.

Welp, as the saying goes, no emotions on the market, should have dumped my UST / LUNA earlier.

38 Likes

Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 - This is the most logical proposal.

Not only ust is part of terra ecosystem, also luna holders and tokenized version of luna has given their soul to the Terra word.

We want truly come back stronger , maybe in 3, 5, or 10 year but in a healthy way, without growing too fast. It’s time not to be selfish but we have to think of the wellness of all true terra luna members.

COME ON TERRA!!!

1 Like

This plan will not allow LUNA/UST hodlers to get close to any kind of recovery, further it will devalue LUNA, both monetarily and it’s reputation (with community and exchanges which is already hard hit, but recoverable under a different plan).

I ask you to look at my plan and lets discuss this as a community. Urgency should not hasten your decision as it clouds your judgment. We have time, it already fell. Lets work to pick it back up.

12 Likes

Compensate everyone first from your intended $10b BTC reserve fund, then do your stupid fork.

6 Likes

+1!!!

Going to guess that the majority of Kwon’s wealth was in LUNA, not UST. This would explain his constant push on “saving” LUNA, and not UST. Ultimately, you’re right though. In reality LUNA holders were using risk capital which can be lost. UST holders thought they were holding bank deposits. Two entirely different intentions & risk assessments when making the investment.

21 Likes

Fuk this plan. I want my UST and then you can fuk off and do some new bullshit

20 Likes

Its just an idea without thinking process. Please check and ask the community too.
So you are rushing people to sell all LUNA stock with this post. What waiting for us? Going to big ZERO ?

4 Likes

Content Creator need to show support for the rebuilding of Luna

As the community, we need to signal our support to the active developers on the new Terra chain.

Every account can only do this much, but together we can coordinate towards the common goal.

It’s our responsibility to act on our own while imports steps to rebuild will be taken by Terra Form Labs and the chain Developer.

• Using the Hashtag #LunaV2 on Twitter will be a great place to start and coordinate with each other

At least for now we need to leave our bad emotions aside and start actively participating in the coming months.

3 Likes

Good afternoon Terra.

I want to share my opinion on system recovery.

As a foundation, I want to believe that the entire Terra team are honest guys who want to play honestly. To believe that the project did not have the task of stealing the dreams and bright future of people who trusted and invested money. Such an act could be considered a betrayal of the very concept of humanity, with all the ensuing consequences.

The first step is everyone who has played fair and continues to show loyalty to the project, from now on equal partners and part of the team.

The second step - I would make an independent examination to evaluate the entire ecosystem and create a smart contract with a token, the pricing of which was the total equivalent of the value of the entire ecosystem, the growth index, commissions from all protocols of the Terra system. I would also give a guarantee of the redemption of this token for bitcoin, say in a year.
So that the holders of this token in a year become truly wealthy until old age.

I believe that the Terra ecosystem is the 8th wonder of the world, and simply must live and be applied everywhere, by every inhabitant of this planet who wants to be decentralized and breathe freely, and this is possible if we act honestly now with those who invested, believed and suffered.

The third step is for everyone who panicked and exited at an early stage, I would also give support, based on the tolerance index.

That is, the most persistent - the most important and the first to be compensated, and in descending order to the fastest ones. So I would find those who caused this collapse, come out first and play dishonestly.

I think this would serve as a good incentive to restore the trust of the community, and those who were in the project to the last turned into evangelists who told the whole world that terra is an honest project with high moral standards and principles.

To all those who supported and bought the Luna token, I would suggest spending them on the Terra token, and, as a result, I would withdraw all Luna tokens from circulation, exchanging them for membership in a large ecosystem club.

And for dessert, I would make commemorative NFT medals for everyone who survived the fall and was up to the end, so that others would know the faces of the heroes.
Who came out first - privates, who came out last - generals and veterans, so that they can use NFT to back up their word and show that they have nerves of steel.

original text

Добрый день Terra.

Хочу поделиться своим мнением по восстановлению системы.

В качестве фундамента - хочется верить, что вся команда терры - честные ребята, которые хотят играть честно. Верить, что у проекта не было задачи воровать мечты и светлое будущее людей, которые доверились и вложили деньги. Такой поступок можно было бы считать предательством самого понятия человечность, со всеми вытекающими последствиями.

Первый шаг - каждого, кто играл честно и продолжает проявляет верность проекту, с этого момента равные партнеры и частью команды.

Второй шаг - я бы сделал независимую экспертизу по оценке всей экосистемы и создал бы смарт контракт с токеном, в основе ценообразования которого был общий эквивалент стоимости всей экосистемы, индекс роста, комиссии от всех протоколов системы Терра. Так же дал бы гарантию выкупа этого токена за биткоин скажем через год.

Чтобы держатели этого токена через год стали по настоящему обеспеченными до старости, так как я считаю, что экосистема Терра - это 8 чудо света, и просто обязанная жить и применяться повсеместно, каждым жителем этой планеты, кто хочет быть децентрализованным и свободно дышать.

Третий шаг - всем, кто поддался панике и вышел на ранней стадии, я бы тоже дал поддержку, исходя из индекса терпимости.

То есть самые стойкие - самые важные и первые на компенсацию, и по убывающей к самым быстро вышедшим. Так я бы нашел тех, кто вызвал этот коллапс, вышел первый и играл нечестно.

Думаю это послужило бы хорошим стимулом к возвращению доверия у комьюнити, а тех, кто был до последнего в проекте, превратились в евангелистов, которые рассказали всему миру, что терра - это честный проект с высокими моральными стандартами и принципами.

Всем тем, кто поддерживал и покупал токен Луна, я бы предложил их потратить на токен Терра, и, по итогу, изъял бы из оборота все токены Luna, обменяв их на членство в клубе большой экосистемы.

И на сладкое, сделал бы памятные NFT медали всем, кто пережил падение и был до конца, чтобы окружающие знали в лицо героев.
Кто вышел первые - рядовые, кто вышел последние - генералы и ветераны, чтобы они могли с помощью NFT подкрепить свое слово и показать, что у них стальные нервы.

11 Likes