Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Ppl are giving you a LAST CHANCE to revive Luna and your reputation.
Dont be a fool, Millions are watching you.
Burn the original Luna token and recover UST peg.
Make it happen whatever it takes

49 Likes

youā€™re a scrub. not gonna get rich by buying a dip of a token sub 1 cent. keep it moving. go back to shib. thereā€™s nothing to buy back with also. lol

1 Like

25% for UST holder is a joke. we would be so dilued !!!
I assume we need to take legal action

25 Likes

Burn $UST to save $LUNA. A fork is running away from the debt. [Proposal] A Better Way Forwardā„¢ = TFL pays back $UST by burning excesses, NO FORK

9 Likes

yes, what happens to us? Lost 100k there!

7 Likes

What about $UST holders before depeg event? This proposal is shit, Iā€™m voting NO

18 Likes

Could anyone remove him from this project?

19 Likes

Very well Mr. how is my LUNA coins that I bought at 3$ at the time of the fall inside Binance, how will I lose everything that has practically devalued 100%?

7 Likes

When they gonna open Osmosis withdrawal?

Nasty and useless proposalā€¦just burn LUNAā€¦donā€™t fork itā€¦

13 Likes

Hello,
here is my proposal which might be a good way for UST holders without hurting Terra/Luna

you can take some parts from this proposal. The debt mechanism.

1 Like

I wonder what happens to all the people who bought recently.

2 Likes

No clarity whatsoever on Luna buyerā€™s post crash

2 Likes

I think totally the opposite. Terra apps were all built to spread the use of UST and other stablecoins. The simplest solution to revive Terra is to collateralize the UST . The proposal was voted on and approved by the community. You promised it yourself on your twitter, which made thousands of people hold the UST so that you can now say that it is worthless.

Collateralized the UST and turn Terra into an ecosystem that tiver practical use to a stablecoin, things that USDT and USDC do not have today. Find VCs for this, sell the project. AND PAY THE PEOPLE WHO LOST THE MONEY OF THEIR LIVES.

People who had UST deserve to be paid in the first place.

19 Likes

This plan is not what the community wants. Itā€™s been quite clear that the majority of people do not want to drop Terra for a new chain without algorithmic stablecoins. The community is favoring a token burn of LUNA and finding a way to keep the current chain.

13 Likes

Hello, if you have not, please consider those who followed your vision of UST everywhere and moved their liquidity to the cosmos over IBC. This would include any pool paired with UST or LUNA on osmosis, sifchain, junoswap, crescent network. Thanks,

ā€“defiantdanb | Builder @defiantlabs

4 Likes

braindead proposal
obvious thing to do is to burn it, very simple and doesnt take much thought power i dont know why it took you a week to come up with a conclusion takes literally 2 seconds of processing power

7 Likes

Can you pls bring UST back, by fully collateralizing it (actual dollar)? Granted that MC will be much less, so will the amount of collateral needed but we can always grow bigger.

4 Likes

He asks the opinion of the community, 99% of the community wants to burn and save the real LUNA, and he wants create a fork, is it a prank ?

31 Likes

This plan must be wholly separate from the restitution of UST holders via LFG residual assets. You and LFG should distribute those assets as per @FatMan proposal as it is the most realistic and viable plan that has been put fourth to date.

This token drop of LunaV2 should be on top of the UST restitution by LFG which ultimately should bring small holders to at least to 90% of peg for every $1USD they had invested. Anything short of this would mean that LFG has completely failed to uphold its debt responsibilities to UST holders due to not allowing the exchange of 1UST = 1USD worth of Luna.

I suggest you put fourth a proposal that combines firstly the LFG restitution plan and secondly this token airdrop for LunaV2 for UST holders and put them in combination in clear illustration and mathematical layout as to constitute the total compensation package. This illustration needs to be in detail for each small holder so that there is clarity for them. This illustration should ultimately illustrate to them the value on each USD that they are to receive as restitution for every 1UST of their investment.

As you have mentioned before, you have many billionaire friends, and Justin Sun has lead the way by pledging $10mil USDD as restitution charity towards this cause for UST holders. CZ has announced the forgiveness of Binanceā€™s debt of all their Luna and UST holdings. LFG now needs to act as the coordinating body to coordinate more relief and charitable efforts to boost the restitution pool via direct contribution of 3rd parties or forgiveness of debt of 3rd parties so that the figure of circa $87million can be enhanced and boosted.

As I have mentioned, please introduce a separate thread for the full restitution plan for UST holders via combination of the payout from LFG residual assets as well as this token airdrop of LunaV2 and illustrate the payout quantum and mechanics for the UST small wallets as well as what they may have to do to qualify by the deadline. Please make it clear if they need to transfer all their holdings back to Anchor protocol from CEXs or not etc.

If this is done, it will go a long way to create good faith towards LFG at this moment and the tidal wave of police reports and legal action can be mitigated through this coordinated relief effort by LFG for UST holders. Consider this for our sake if not for your own.

27 Likes