Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

The same plan with an ust refund plan and we are good to go.

1 Like

Hi dear friend. Please do something as soon as possible that will ruin my whole life, I lost about $ 250,000 in luno currency. Please do something as soon as possible, really all the capital of my life is gone. Needless to say, the Luna currency was the best currency to invest in, but I do not know what happened all at once. That everything was gone

1 Like

That’s not a good idea Do. As per media sources you can google it* there have been several suicides due to your “innovation” that has been registered under your name.

• google search: how many people committed suicide from Luna dump

I hope you consult people who build for people such as CZ and vitalik.

1 Like

if you trying hard to save UST to peg, burn the UST from LFG, you’re the hero, every big shots in crypto like CZ will help you

but you now just abandoned all the UST holder and startup a new chain? you think you will succeed for that?

1 Like

We need more info about cross chain UST possitions. I have mine on Avalanche and held through the crash in hopes of a solution.

IMO they should proceed with paying out smaller wallets holding UST using reserve funds. Then distro more LUNA 2.0 tokens to validators.

1 Like

I really simply wonder…

why did you use LFG fund to defend from UST price dump?

you could just make these 2 options (UST holder can convert to $1 worth LUNA, OR UST holder can claim $1 to LFG by swap.)

and this Revival Plan 2 is not a good idea.
the best solutions from now is,

1. Buy LUNA as much as possible and Burn them all
  1. let UST holders to swap to $1 worth LUNA (but lock for 1 year or so)
  1. commit future Terra-Luna transaction fee to buyback LUNA (forever)
  1. then UST price will recover first because there is a big gap between $1 and 1UST, so arbitragers start buying UST and come back to pegged $1 price. (this is the original architecture how UST pegg to $1 isnt it?!)
  1. then LUNA price will also recover because UST will be stable again.

this disaster was not caused by hacking nor theft of fund.
its simply attacked or co-incidence matter so price drop could not be helped.

the thing you have to do is, to find the way to recover its price by reversaly using your original architecture.

3 Likes

there’s no point replying in here, will your voices get heard? go to twitter where the world can see what an awful plan this is and how the real community is getting screwed over.

PROPOSAL FOR BURN & REDUCE SUPPLY, RESTORE LUNA AS THE MAIN CHAIN, ALSO FIRE DO KWON

To be frank, DO wank lacked leadership, he lost all reserve in panic, instead, he should have halted the blockchain & assessed the situation, and responded with a solid plan, but he lost all reserve in de-pegged because he has no solid plan of action during, no investor will come board----- luna is his baby so we need to give him a credit to be here with luna but not a man who takes a decision for luna project and hire some new CEO who can lead this project.

Instead of the fork, burn the supply, and used terra as a pure blockchain like Solana and Avax! I hope we get lucky in 2024, don’t fork it, don’t get inspired from ETh dai hack, You are not Ethereum also this is 2021! For me, I lost 99% of my portfolio so until Do Kwon is leading this project I will say RIP luna.

2 Likes

Sounds like those people who hold UST until was down up to 0.1 will be f*** again.

People hold UST, to reduce selling pressure and got f***.

Sold at 0.1 when it was clear that LUNA & UST is death.

And now u giving rewards to people who buy UST at 0.1?

Honestly, this will be probably my last msg here. With this proposal I lost my last hope in Terra system.

3 Likes

feels like an escape plan rather than a call to action…

7 Likes

Exhaust all your options and reserves FIRST, it reflects the characters and ethics of the team behind LUNA. More people and even the big guys might come and support the project to revive it. IT’S CRUCIAL TO PUT YOUR SUPPORTERS BEFORE YOURSELF AT THIS MOMENT. It’s about the trust and everyone is watching what kinda character is behind this. You still don’t get it!

4 Likes

Do not fork! Just BURN! :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

我操你妈逼的重启,你哪里来的自信启动分叉,你经过社区持币人的同意了吗

1 Like

If we have our Luna on a market, how would we get the air drop? I’m interested in upping my stake but I don’t want to buy on Kucoin for instance and have all that LUNA be cashed out to a place I can’t get an air drop.

I’m on board with trying to do my little part in the Terra world, not being pegged against UST I think is going to be a huge improvement alone.

Thanks!

You are missing one important thing at the beginning of this proposal.

This will be a living document to coordinate the fork with the community. Details are subject to change.

Its over! My full support for other protocols that have already started on the acquisition of the Terra ecosystem. There is no more trust here.Move ON

Forking our way out without a strong support from the community would destroy the integrity and trust of the network. Please reconsider this proposal.

5 Likes

Это обман держателей луна! Вы скам, ваше место в тюрьме! Сжигай луну или получишь по жопе!

IF Manchester United have Harry Maguire
IF Luna Coin have Do Clown
A simple ask for this clown, do you ever know a pilot jump from an airplane when he knows the air plane gonna crash because of machine failure?
At least the pilot makes the passenger calm down, get a decision, do their best to save all passengers, and is still in the plane until the end.
But this Do Clown make mistake for Luna, didn’t say anything or at least say sorry to the investor, ask decision for the investor, and he try jump alone from an airplane.

1 Like

Muốn dự án này tốt lên bạn phải bằng cách nào đó đưa UST về ngang với USDT . Đây là điều nên tính toàn và phải bằng mọi cách có thể

Proposal :
#opLunatics ;
First they have to be transparent ,open a vining wallet ,
Create a burning fee 3% (until the Mx supply is x in all platforms ,this will be very quickly to burn Luna because Luna have s the most 24hour volume in almost all enchanges.
Create a pool for volunteers to burn Luna and team as well.
Stop the minting ,stop the injection of Luna in the network (take a snap on coingecko today and then tomorrow ,you guys will see what I mean ,only the team can be injecting so they have to stop this) ,
Make shore that the minting never happens again.
Team to buy back some Luna as well to speed the burning process,

In a bad situation of a fork ,bouth chains should be keep ,and everyone that haves Luna should have the 2 coins ( even in binance and kraken etc , let’s say if you have 100 Luna’s on binance ,binance should keep your 100 in your account and give you the 0.3 new Luna’s as well.
Plus the team haves to show that the max supply is fix,and no minting will ever be done