Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Bir blok zinciri üzerinde iki coin çalıştırmak anlam veremiyorum. Bence ust den vaz geçip. Luna ile devam edelim ve luna için yakim mekanizması oluşturalım. Ve bütün kaynakları destek verecekleri bu yakımı hızlandırmak için kullanalım. Lunaya destek veren bir çok şirket var. En kısa sürede en iyi sonuca ulaşmak için. Ust varlığında ki mevcut paraları Lunanin yakımı için kullanalım Ust sahiplerine luna ile takas önceliği getirelim

1 Like

Not only that , people that bought during the depeg there tokens are going to have zero value because of Luna v2 :-1:t2: They should do something where everyone is happy and new investors during the depeg get to keep there tokens , as they say rich stay rich
This is all set up and rigged

1 Like

Bad idea fork…

Luna burn 90%

1 Like

Will $UST continue to exist in CEX and DEX after the forking?

Yes this is very true. They halted twice but didn’t say anything to stop buying. Should have halt till it fix. This is lame. Lot of people caught the falling knife just to get liquidated for others exit.

2 Likes

Vote against this proposal. Kwon wants to give away new tokens that no one needs, and thereby avoid responsibility.

2 Likes

Even if the 2 chains coexist, who the hell would be incentivized to run the old chain ? The old chain would have been dead, no eco, no dev, because all these would have moved onto the new chain. Who would still run the old chain ? There is literally nothing in it for any validators to run a viable operation. In other words, your “Luna Classic” will go to shit.

Wake up DoKwon… THIS IS WHAT THE MAJORITY WANTS.

Right before DoKwons revival plan 2.0, the twitter of luna foundation guard posted this:

"10/ The Foundation is looking to use its remaining assets to compensate remaining users of $UST, smallest holders first.

We are still debating through various distribution methods, updates to follow soon."

My Question is this plan still valid after DoKwons Plans for luna 2.0 ? Is this post accomplished with DoKwons revival plan that got posted after that or was that miss communication and dokwons plan 2.0 is all we get. no compensation of small holder?

Either way guys. Spread the word. Make the small guys heard.

Even Justin Sun und CZ want to support the users. Justin even would donate.

4 Likes

PLEASE WRITE CLEARLY IF PEOPLE HAVING LIPS WILL BE 100% REFUNDED. ESPECIALLY RETAIL INVESTORS. SMALL AND MEDIUM.

PLEASE CAREFULLY SPECIFY:

1. “Pre-attack” snapshot HOLDERS

2. “Launch” snapshot HOLDERS

3. SMALL RETAIL INVESTORS

WE NEED MORE DETAILS

1 Like

Sorry man but it is not obvious from the proposal that the CEX holders are included in the distribution…

This proposal is better than the one you are offering. It keeps interest of all the people who have backed luna and ust from the start till attack and even after the attack.
If you get a set back you don’t abandon your dream run project. You work hard to fix what has gone wrong.
This is what Terra community wants from you you. Period!

Better proposal:
proposal-burn-and-remedy-fee-with-each-luna-transaction

不需要分叉,没有$UST的Terra分叉链一文不值。
救活Terra只需要两步:
1⃣️ 20:1合并现有UST,约等于继续锚定$1,市值5亿美元
2⃣️ 合并前的旧UST进行快照,打包成远期债务,若干年后,生态稳定后,1:1线性兑换价值1美元的UST

2 Likes

we need a BUY and BURN remedial mechanism. NOT A FORK.
As central banks do in the real world when too much currecy has been printed. They buy back the surplus currency and destroy it to restore Trust and Credibility in the whole system.
A blockchain fork will make developers who holded LUNA to move to Polygon an Fantom.
BURN AND BURN is the solution respectful for all investors in LUNA and UST that did not sell by tried to salvage the whole Terra Ecosystem by buying LUNA while LUNA price was dropping.

10 Likes

Make compensations for poor users, they should be a priority, only then it will be possible to think about restoring the ecosystem and community

Expecting Luna V2,V3,V4,V5,V6,… coming in the future - an ultimate Ponzi scheme.

Market should be respected for Luna token as it is not a stable coins and people know the risk when investing. Price bought at any timeframe should be respected and treated as equal. Perhaps the revival plan should focus on using the fee from Luna transaction to burn LUNA supply and remedy those UST holder (a stable coins by definition and purpose). But again, this current Do revival plan is really a whale exit liquidity.

1 Like

Yeah we need to know! Many of us did not sell at all but removed from Anchor for obvious reasons…

I think current token burning will be better option without a new fork. UST pegg already lost and after refund the UST holders, UST can be removed from the ecosystem. If the current token burning is not doing that means Terra team nothing done and no effort done for maintaining the success of the current LUNA. Fork will be utter failure.

1 Like

This proposal is garbage. If you think this coin will do great things, you are delusional.

2 Likes

I have one question,

I have bought huge load of LUNA after crash in millions and i am holding those luna on Binance.

Reason to buy in millions to average my holding position due to huge drop.

How can I get my LUNA as per the New Revival Plan?

Thanks

1 Like

UST yeniden bir dolar 'a sabitlenmeli
Luna işlem çiftleri kapatılıp sadece
Luna/UST işlem çiftiyle ticaret yapılmalı
Geri satın alınan luna yakılmalı