Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Why not do both

1. Fork for losers Luna and Ust from before Block
  2. Burn Maximum Supply of Luna 1 The luna 2

would quickly regain its value The Luna 1 would become the Luna Phenix and rise from these ashes

The whole Community would be delighted and it would give hope to all the losers. At the same time, there is no longer any need to move projects to Luna 1, thus bringing transfer fees much lower than at the base.

PG

My god! I cant believe this.
99% comments oppose your plan.
We dont want a fork if you ever read the comments.

3 Likes

This proposal leaves completely out people that tried to help out.

In my case, I sold UST, swapped by Luna and Staked them by using bLuna.

There is another important event in the fallout which is when Staking was closed, this was before Supply went completely out of control.

@dokwon I propose you include people that STARTED staking from the attack to the point in which Staking was suspended in the Revival plan.

Also, your plan compensates people that had Luna and sold it out right after the attack started.

1 Like

No Fork my dear ā€¦

The only way is to burn to resolve the problem as well as to save and not lose the trust of the Terra community .

Note this; The community are the asset of Terra.

1 Like

Simply burn 99% LUNA. No one wants forking & new LUNA, simply burnnnnā€¦

3 Likes

Definetly NO.

You canā€™t abandon the people who bought the dips during the attack. We thought everything was under control. Mean time you were mentioning ā€œStay strongā€. I never thought the supply can go much high like that. Supply was around 50B before i went to sleep that day, when i woke up it was 6T.

Why did you not protect us? You can keep us safe by not mentioning things like ā€œstay strongā€ or etc. So we do not try to DCA.

5 Likes

why pre-attack snapshot? you should use attack-began snapshot at 2022.05.10. I bought Ust at 2022.05.10 for 0.9945 USD. At that time, UST was Back to stable and Even Luna Price was went higher. I bought Ust to paticipate in LP Staking event. Do you really think people who bought UST at 2022.05.08~09 bought it for 5cent profit???

question sone bought around $40 / $10 during depeg and some bought around $0.1 both get same amount of new token?

1 Like

Do Kwon and everyone at Terraform Labs should wake up.

Now you are not geeks who have invented something new and are trying to sell it to others. Now you are someone who is trusted by many people and investors who have often entrusted you with their only savings. You have a RESPONSIBILITY. You need to restore our TRUST and move forward, not steal our money.

The world is watching you and anything you do will either be for your own good or will land you in jail. The choice is yours.

BURN it and reduce the inflationary amount of LUNA. It will not only restore CONFIDENCE, it will bring new investment and eventually LUNA (and UST) will be even bigger and stronger.

1 Like

čæ™äøŖ家伙åŖę˜Æäøŗäŗ†åˆ©ē›Šęƒ³č¦åˆ†å‰ļ¼Œå¦‚ęžœäøåˆ†å‰ä»–们得äøåˆ°åˆ©ē›Š é”¶ęˆ‘äøŠåŽ»ļ¼Œę°øčæœēš„å¤±č“„者

Bad idea. Just burn it.

2 Likes

hi, if we miraculously manage to have a tax, would it not be better to collect it and wait for a fairly large amount to proceed to a massive burn, which would leave a large number of tokens, therefore a very low price? That burnt as it would be much longer

1 Like

No way, i totally disagree, and i donā€™t know what is difficult to understand in burning :boom::boom:
Whole community are asking for burning, we even suggest that if you donā€™t have enough put tax on any transactions then use the transactions fee for the burn. Then part of it should be given to affected #ust and #luna holdersā€¦ What is difficult to understand thereā€¦ Pls dont be arrogant, liten to the community and to those who are the leaders in this businessā€¦
You already caused many people their livesā€¦ I am sure if this damn idea go through many will follow suicideā€¦ Maybe i will be among them sadlyā€‹:cry::cry:

3 Likes

fk this plane.

My family is totally shattered from this disaster. We were luna token holders from feb 2021. And had accumulated 5700 luna tokens till May 7th. But bought some more after the 9th May at the ridiculous high price. And now itā€™s worth worthless. But according to DO KWON. We will not get those coins back. We are just so depressed and sad that how will be able to live normal again? And top of we are hearing you will not get all of your tokens back airdrop. How can you do this injustice to a loyal long time luna holders. We were in faith of your project. Blindly believed in you that is now being getting punished to us. All I want all our capital back. We can wait a year or two. But I want assurances that we will get our money back. Itā€™s so painful to think we just blew our money by buying luna tokens while UST was depegging. Not because greedy we just thought itā€™s a temporary problem it will be fine. And our money will recover. Again BLIND FOLDED believing in by Do Kwon and his project. The distribution of new tokens should be given prioritize to the people who never sold a single token and blindly kept faith in the Terra project. We deserve total coin swap for our account if not more. Not sure it will happen or not. But have a trust in the GOD that heā€™s looking out for us.

2 Likes

WARNING! attackers just hit UST and LUNA. The CEO is planning to murder it. Airdrops and distributed new coins to the old holders will be sold to escape your failures. A second downfall, another fork, and distributionā€¦

The absurd paradox is coming your way :slight_smile:

1 Like

This makes sense and doesnā€™t significantly change the major asset allocation buckets. I would like to see the UST distribution work for the original Mirror users (both on Ethereum and Terra) who were there from the beginning.

1 Like

what happen to them , who bought below 10 $ and kept buying on trust that you can fix it ?

what happens to them who are holding on binance and metamask ?

2 Likes

What we need to do now is to reach a consensus accordingly. Because the Luna consensus has not been seriously damaged. Everyone who holds Luna has hope for Luna. I believe Luna will solve this crisis. The best way is to implement the burning mechanism. Give confidence to those who hold Luna all over the world. If bifurcation is performed. Thatā€™s like walking yourself to death. Because no one believes in a new Luna again.

hope you spend all youtr money in medicines