Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

No fork, Do and his friends have “made” a lot of money, retail investors have lost a lot of money, now Do wants to restart the game? NO FORK

Reserve

25% - UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot
I think holding UST is better than holding $LUNA now

This creates a timeline for the next attack.

1 Like

No one belive anymore in your project, you have to pay your debt, is 12B USD to be refunded.

3 Likes

Do Know doesn’t answer, he’s busy living the life of a rich man with our money!

4 Likes

The simple solution is that use the remaining fund of Luna function to buy back and burn 80% of the existing total supply. Thus, after Luna v2 is released, swapping from Luna v1 to Luna v2 is more valuable, good quality, and long-term trust-building for the community.

1 Like

I want a burning tax in LUNA CLASSIC, so that a single LUNA CLASSIC can never be minted again, and I would vote in favor, because I like anarchy. LUNA moved this weekend a volume of 5B$ on binance. UST, it reached $0.28. You will not get that with your new LUNA in life!!!
If you had acted and injected 10M$ into Luna, when it was set to 0.000002, right now you would have 5T LUNA.

with only $10000000…and you would have $990M for compensation…and you would just have to burn those 5B LUNA little by little. IRRESPONSIBLE

4 Likes

You can’t do the fork, this will definitely kill the project! It won’t help everyone… With BIG BURNS you can make everyone you can make Luna raise again. Please, every big head of crypto knows this, you need to help everyone, the old investors and the new investors that are trying to save the project!!

3 Likes

This proposal does not have enough respect and attention for luna holders. After UST de-anchored, you called on all luna holders to hold the tokens in their hands. We believed it and continued to increase holdings, which led to my Binance assets. Almost zero, the current distribution plan obviously does not cover luna holders like us, this is unfair, please re-work the distribution plan

1 Like

UST HOLDERS | ANCHOR PROTOCOL | DEBT HOLDERS

REVIVAL PLAN I

• 400M (40%) to UST holders pro-rata at the time of the new network upgrade. UST holders need to be made whole as much as possible

REVIVAL PLAN II
25% - UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, rest vested over 2 years thereafter

comparison plan 1 and 2

• the starting point in Revival Plan I was to compensate as much as possible.

• now there is less compensation in Revival Plan II

=> We are debt holders and have not chosen risk tolerance

=> we have 1 account with several people, so we like to be fully compensated

=> we promote the new start/launch and want to wait, and work together for success, provided there is full compensation for UST HOLDERS/HODLERS in ANCHOR PROTOCL

2 Likes

Guys I’m sorry to say there is no proposal. Do Kwon and team are ignoring our feedback from the last proposal, and all other proposals, and are proceeding with what they want to do.

They will launch their crappy new chain, and give us some worthless tokens before it collapses. There is nothing any of us can do to stop this. It’s unfortunate but the truth.

Let’s not waste our time anymore and instead begin lawsuits.

6 Likes

No fork, only burns, and buyback.

When a CEO make insane decision, the board replace him, why nobody do it, probably he has the major shares, I don’t know. I pretty sure than playing with fire, the border between legal and illegal thinks is very close.

This is very easy to be a leader when everything goes well.
You cannot to decide to be a leader or a loser, that’s people who decide and juge you based on your acts.

I think that we have a CEO with a big EGO problem and he doesn’t assume to be in difficulties.
Fire him, he is not a leader.

7 Likes

Fork the coin and then rename Do Kwon as DonkeyKwong too
Both has no meaning and is useless in every sense!

The whole community is shouting to burn
And this fellow wants to do what he pleases

No trust would be gained on new coin
Old investors will share their grief on every social media post of the new fork…
New exchange will not trust them anymore

BURN… Just BURN the coins!!!

4 Likes

LUNA’s new buyers want to take it back and burn it. The team wants a fork. don’t be so selfish. Whatever happened, it happened to the investors. Our 9000 dollars became 1 dollar. and tens of thousands of others like me.

2 Likes

Kauft einfach XRP. Guckt euch dieses Ökosystem an. Das wird alles in den Schatten stellen.

How this fork is going to help in re-peg the UST? Please keep in mind that millions of UST holders put their life-saving in UST, because it is supposed to be a stable coin, if the fork helps nothing but simply send some airdrop to the UST holders, Terra will face thousands of lawsuits in UST that will make Terra 2 impossible to progress.

4 Likes

In my perspective, Do Kwon is just trying to take time for his escape plan rather than saving us.
Look , he knows that everybody will against this fork thing and only reason he is doing it for runaway!!!

4 Likes

This plan is generous enough for holders pre-depeg or so called “attack” event!
Everybody knows any crypto token can go to zero in value and it is highly risky asset. Therefore, compensation is very risky to do, as humans are greedy. Luna and UST are all fungible tokens, sell and buy continues. Snapshot should be for holders who hold until fork takes place.

1 Like

You want to fork, and that means you will have double inflation again. That will make more down to zero of 9th. Come on please don’t do anything in rush for god sake.

First of all, try to keep your promises for UST guys, refund them with your own and developer funds. Don’t ever think about coming after community to chip in.

Second, whatever you minted Luna massively. You and your team must find money to buy back and burn them. Again, don’t ever think about ripping off from community.

This is the market of issue of trusts, market will play on supply and demands, your system is not perfectly working UX, and this lead to massive lost of people wealth.

In order to gain the trusts, don’t try govern on the market. You are not the one who can set up and balance the price of market, the people and Market makers adjust the price. Don’t freaking propose like commie to give aways becoz your system screwed up and investors screwed up with greed.

You need to go back to white board and start fixing the system after the refunding to UST and remove UST after that, and burned Luna to gain the trusts.

And Luna validators and nodes should be given to Public to run, and it should not be shut down by you and your team.

8 Likes