Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Bad idea, nobody needs a new Terra2. 80% of people are in favor of burning extra coins!

5 Likes

I do not believe that Revival Plan 2 is fair enough for the UST holders. I would like to see that both Luna and UST holders will get the same priorities since we are one community in the end. On the other hand I liked the idea that you mentioned on Twitter about the average of multiple snapshots where earlier snapshots are more heavily weighted.

1 Like

God. I hope heā€™s smart enough to admit that this plan will only work when the UST holders are compensated to the fullest extent possible.

1 Like

agree

No, No, No! Save the current token with burns per transaction or any other form of burn. In the worst case, just stop minting 7 million tokens every 10-15 minutes and let the value be Ć  la Shiba Inu, which has 549,000 billion tokens in circulation.

1 Like

Bad plan. NO FORK

3 Likes

U are very correct, Do kwon obviously doesnā€™t want to spend a dime to save this project but he wants to create a new one to profit even more. What a brilliant idea. He will literary profit from luna 1&2.

4 Likes

reserving my spot, also donā€™t abandon luna coin to make a new onešŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

1 Like

please do not fork

3 Likes

Itā€™ll get my voteā€¦ A NO.

Burn tax is the way. Listen to the people that made Luna what is/was.

4 Likes

Hey Do! Nobody likes you anymore apart from your cult! Everybody hopes to see you in jail soon!

Good luck having your baby Luna visit you in prision! <3

2 Likes

Well folks, is it all over, I would love to get your opinions, so I donā€™t have to put any more work into any of the threads in the community:-

CoinMarketCap

South Korean politician calls for Do Kwon to attend hearing on TerraUSDā€™sā€¦

Yun Chang-Hyun, a representative from South Koreaā€™s ruling People Power Party, has called for a parliamentary hearing on TerraUSD (UST) after the ā€¦

Lets hope the Korean police do their bit, as I said before:-

I think the following needs to happen before and after the new network upgrade:-

1. Determine plan on how to refund people fairly and get on with it - aim to refund everyone asap. To that end a legal document is required by a reputable law firm to be provided to all participants. Determine whether participants need to provide their own evidence of total losses - no-one should gain more than their losses. Participants shouldnā€™t expect their losses to be refunded on day 1, it should be pro-rota based on their total losses and will take many years.
  2. Do Kwon gets back into the business of making money with whatever proposal he comes up with - take on Elon Musk, CZ, Jeff Bezos. Not much point spending money on lengthy lawsuits - Do Kwon already has one coming from the SEC. Do Kwon canā€™t get on with what he does best if he goes to prison. All the police need to do is keep track of him (no fleeing the country, plastic surgery etc) until he fulfills this promise. Perhaps this will get the police scratching their heads thinking, how do we do that then ? And yes, as a backup he needs to train up a few more budding Do Kwonā€™s after he has changed his own character for the better.

I would love to hear opinions

Good Luck,

3 Likes

Looks like Stupid Plan 2 has managed to upset and neglect both LUNA and UST holders.
Oh my god, lol. Thatā€™s some feat.
This would be funny, if this disaster didnā€™t hurt so many people in the process.

4 Likes

This guy is stupid and drawn in his own ego. Remove him from the community and get some sane people to manage this crisis for god sake!!! the poor wallets first! and should get 100% UST back, thatā€™s it. LUNA was a risk asset that should go up and down, but UST is a stablecoin which should not be a risk.

4 Likes

Hahahaha stupid plan v2

3 Likes

Bad idea, realy.
No fork, burn!

2 Likes

I wonder how much did they earn by shorting luna with leverage? Who may count this?

Donā€™t do Luna v2 we want Luna thatā€™s out now cold boy

1 Like

My proposal:

1: Vote NO to Do kwon proposal. He has to know that we as community are the ones that makes the desisions. Not he.

2: Vote on Do Kwon to be removed from Terra. After 7 days we have shit plans recovery.

3: Choose new leader: We need a real leader that listing to te community. And make good desisions for Luna and UST.

4: Make a real recovey plan.

His is what i think need to happen. Think Do Know needs to get kicked out of Terra, with him we are going to get a shit.

11 Likes

yes that is also my question! what happens to us LPers? There must be a fair solution!