Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Nobody wants a fork, I’d rather we all work as a team to repeg $UST. It isn’t impossible.

3 Likes

We holders are interested in the main question! And how will you distribute the amount of tokens received in the airdrop for people who bought Terra Luna for $2 after the fall and for people who bought for $0.04 or 0.006 … ? What will be the difference between them? In my opinion, it would be fair to calculate the number of tokens received in the airdrop at the purchase price and set a minimum price of $ 0.12. Because the lowest price of Terra Luna before the fall was $ 0.12.

You need to burn terra. No new coin no fork you are being greedy if you do create new crap thats what it will be and you will never succeed because you will never ever be trusted again.

2 Likes

But how do we solve the problem that they are buying Luna at the reserve price now, if the price of Luna starts to rise, there will still be a lot of selling pressure

No fork. Just burn the extra Luna and continue to project

Just burn!!! :fire::fire::fire:

反对分叉,回购UST,按照1ust=1usdc分发给ust持有者

When people panic sell and made it more dumped, otherwise there are people whom bought it under $10 fighting high lost and high risk try to made Luna staying alive at the market. And thats not wrong if those other people hope to take some profit from it. Dont be naive.

You should think about that.

People trust is more important.

I think they are trying to make people sell all LUNA, and buy UST before the Launch.

And see how much UST can recover.

1 Like

he is just looking for an easy way out, trying to escape.

2 Likes

Any refund for the pre crash people would be fraud and betrayal to the new holders.

Since you didn’t wanted to hear or realize (like dokwon) the threat many youtubers and researchers told you month before that this kind of attack is possible.

That means you were blind toward news and didn’t care so actually it your fault what happened to you.

You guy’s slept and now you crying for refund, no refund for you because you simply lost in this game.

Therfor I will not & cant support any proposal that goes in to refunding old holder’s in any way

The most token you have the more you should be considered by the developers. The new holders are the winners here.

No Fork.

2 Likes

Everything looks sensible except of fork. What for do we need it? Why not to keep present Luna as a main native token for the new chain? Just stop minting new tokens, add 1% buy&sell tax and burn all taxed tokens. With a current trading volume you will burn 99,99% of the Luna supply in 2-3 months and it will cost $100 again.

1 Like

Its like talking to a deaf person. Shameless arrogant man wants an easy way out while trying to stay rich and relevant in crypto by forking. Essentially putting LUNA and UST as past mistakes.

Nobody wants a fork. I hope theres a special place in hell for you. You dirty, arrogant, shameless, money stealing fraud.

HE BROKE HIS OWN PROMISE TO USE RESERVE, they did not use all of it and when they did its when UST was already in the shitter. Greedy much? Too arrogant? thinking your ecosystem cant fail? calling everyone poor? How can you trust his next projects? I hope they all fail spectacularly.

3 Likes

“Pre-attack” snapshot which Do Kwon suggested above doesn’t make sense at all regrading to contribution of holder or buyer between 5.7 and 5.10 must be include and snapshot must be take at point of time that luna classic circulating supply reached at 1Billion which is originally planned. Why Do Kwon wants to let attacker and people who leaved off from terra ecosystem who made UST and LUNA classic dump get Luna2.0 airdrop?

3 Likes

Just why don’t you want to burn the excess supply? Is it because you will loose your own money? And doesn’t care about the people who has already lost their tons of money?

1 Like

Exactly. Ust holders don’t want Luna Tokens. This proposal is horrible. Do better Do Kwon!! Not sure why the proposal from @FatMan and the one the attorney made isn’t being considered.

@dokwon, @FatMan
Perhaps no one will read, but I have thought of a fair proposal.
I’ll be brief because it’s very simple.
The most sensible thing, and we mostly agree, is to burn the Luna.
This is not possible because LFG does not have the money to do it and it is difficult to find investors who invest in a crypto to burn it.
Thinking about it, there would be a way to do it, without creating discontent and divisions among us investors.

This is my proposal:

Phase a) Snapshot of the block before the UST De-peg (first snapshot).

Phase b) Snapshot of the last block before restart (second snapshot)

Phase c) The LUNA and UST tokens present in the Phase “A” wallets will be 1: 1, the tokens present in Phase “B” will be Luna 1: 50000 (this factor is an example), UST 1:10.
After this, the tokens of the first snapshop will be added to the tokens of the second snapshot.

Phase d) Modification of the algorithm that preserves UST from De-peg.

Phase e) Terra 2.0 restart

Example 1:
1st snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna
2nd snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna

On restart (100 UST, 10 Luna):
100 UST (1: 1)
10 Luna (1: 1)

Example 2:
1st snapshot) in wallet 100 UST , 10 Luna
2nd Snapshot) in wallet 500 UST , 10,000,010 Luna

On restart (140 UST, 30 Luna)
100 UST (1: 1) + 40 UST → (500-100) / 10
10 Luna (1: 1) + 20 Moon → 1,000,000 / 50,000

It is obvious that those who sold UST and Luna after the de-peg must buy back on the market before the second snapshot.

In this way we would have significantly reduced the number of the Luna and restored equity.

No forks, … and everyone lived happily ever after.

1 Like

The proposal is good overall but can we adjust the percentage. Post-depeg (UST or LUNA) should not get more than 5%. This is revival plan and those holding pre-depeg (UST and LUNA) should get the most.

We could do multiple snapshots and weight the airdrop by time. The closer to the depeg, the more your holding is worth for the airdrop. Those who are buying now don’t deserve anything for the revival project. They would make money by trading on the market but they don’t deserve a LUNA (new coin).

Let’s stop trying to be too nice and make everyone happy. We can see everyone is unhappy if we keep making things in the middle. Let’s draw the line and make it clear that if Terra has to continue its existence, it’s mainly with those who were there before depeg. I don’t care if this is unpopular opinion, we need to take action and make a decision NOW otherwise nothing if left.

CZ’s solution to burn has not interest in Terra. He wants Terra to die but want to compensate small UST holders because he is afraid that they lose trust in crypto and stop using Binance. He only cares about the volume on Binance because this is how he makes money, he doesn’t want anything good for Terra the blockchain and ecosystem.

1 Like

In the last 14 years, the democratically elected Bolivarian revolutionary government of Venezuela added 14 zeros to its currency, so its value is now 0.00000000000001.

They kept printing more and more non-organic money, without applying any incentives on production, export, taxes, security or infrastructure incentives to improve the economy. Young workers and professionals flew to develop on other platforms.

These bifurcation processes created hyperinflation, becoming the highest in the world, but what is worse, they turned Venezuela into a mostly underdeveloped country.

The lesson is clear: don’t fork, don’t print more non-organic money, and please fire those Venezuelan government representatives who became advisers to LFG.

Just find out some smart and humble advice please

1 Like

here

I reposted this then it disappeared

2 Likes