Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

The fork just creates a new scam, it does not solve the problem, because the new LUNA V2 will be worthless, face it, burn it, the phoenix is always reborn from the ashes, only in this way can luna be great.
Burn the luna together when the community hasn’t abandoned it, and you’ll die when everyone keeps giving up, because the community won’t support any of your projects

2 Likes

Clarity needed for those who held LUNA on exchanges. Many held it on a wide variety of exchanges. I personally held it on FTX & KuCoin. I believe that Terra would need to contact the exchanges to see if they are going to support the airdrop, otherwise many unit holders will not get an airdrop. @dokwon and the Terra team, please ensure that the investors who held LUNA on exchanges will be included in the recovery plan, most particularly of course the airdrop. Please post clarity on: 1) will those on exchanges be included, 2) a list of exchanges that will support the airdrop. This is all happening very fast it seems, so please assign someone to take care of this today and post here and on your social media so that everyone is aware. Thanks!

1 Like

This is by far the most ridiculous & unthoughtful plan. We, the Lunatic Nation, demand the following:

• Immediate replacement of the CEO & start investigating him
  • Implement a Tax Burn until supply is back to normal
  • Gather crypto G’s like CZ & Vitalik to carve a path forward & propose it to the community

Last but not least, retribution for Do Kwon & everyone involved in this Armageddon.

Peace.

2 Likes

what a bullshit.
Man, just o the burn.
You burnt a lot of bit to save ust and for now you say - ust is a trash… WTF MAN?

1 Like

luna que nous achetons actuellement sur Binance devient quoi Après la mise à jour de la nouvelle blockchain ?

A única proposta que honra o nome da justiça e não o torna uma pessoa desonesta em sua biografia é a de queima de tokens, sem fork, apenas queimas, @dokwon

everyone please read this

3 Likes

Most nodes support forks. So don’t write no fork for nothing. No money for burn.
People have millions of coins in their hands, how are they going to burn them. Give it up. after burn, you want sell for $1. The dream is very funny.

1 Like

Tx tax. Have you not been reading what 95% of the people want?

What about creating an NFT collection that can be joined with luna and people who want to join the fork can burn their backed NFT for a ratio of coins…tokens are burned and those who burn get rewarded and those who do not(or only want to back their NFT with just some of their Luna) will also be rewarded by reduction of supply…the Nft will only unlockthe luna within by uing the burn for forked Luna? ths way if you dont want to take part in fork, you don’t have to and if you can only unlock backed luna by burning for the new LUNA, you are essentially burning it, but still having possession of a marker that can be sold on secondary market to people who wanna join forked chain. everyone gets what they want and are not forced to participate and cost of burn is reducd…does it matter who burns the token as long as it doesn’t cost anyone investing now hardly anything to bond to NFT and have multiple routes of gain

That would require $18Bn would it not? I am pretty sure he doesn’t have that and no one is going to lend it to him.

1 Like

increase v2 supply by 100m or 200m. Use it in the future for buybacks UST/Luna classic(burns)
There is Ethereum and eth classic. we can do the same with luna. You can fix v1 using v2…
It should make everyone happy because people who lost lots of money will still have a chance to get some % of their money back.

The team can’t burn Luna/UST now because they have no funds.
The fork is the only solution here…
but we can use v2 to save v1… it will take long time but it’s the only option…

Hello im still confused on ( * 10% - Luna holders (staking derivatives included) at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, 90% vested over 2 years thereafter*)

I have Luna in binance should i transfer in to a terra station wallet to before snapshot?
and how are they gonna airdrop in my wallet?
I have alot of LUNA bought at 100$ please help me im stuck.

1. First of all, “TERRA in not more then UST”, is bs. UST helped TERRA - LUNA go up. So, if you fork and destroy UST, your whole project goes to hell and all your investors will lose all their money.
  2. Burning the tokens will not only keep your investors in the ecosystem, but wil bring more investors.
    Just think about this things in the long run, and stop seeing only the damn present. It will not help your case.
6 Likes

It gives me a clear impression that the majority (90%) don’t want fork.
Personally I’m not sure if it’s better, or not. Luna’s holders, now sunken, must be taken into account there.

I don’t want Luna 2.0, or other speculative currencies for traders or risk investors. I’m not in the business of trading. I don’t want lollipops either, or dreams.

I just want my small but vital wallet to be compensated for the aberrant depeg my money experienced from being deposited in UST (Anchor Protocol), which was promoted as a stablecoin.

When TFL compensates me, I will regain confidence, and even contribute a little by buying some Luna or Luna 2.0.

I can assure that I won’t move another dollar from my bank to put it in a Terra/Do Kwon project if I am not compensated first. And I know that many think the same.

By the way, some affected are important influencers, bloggers, journalists.

4 Likes

TFL promises aleast 1 year maintenance of luna classic until the community find the new team to handle it.

All the builders could update and deploy their dapps in both luna and luna classic.

So everyone could get what they want.

If you still want to continue luna classic, build on it.

If you want to have a fork, that’s it.

I bought luna on 11/5 when 6$, 5$, over 1$, what do I get back, please help me, I lost a lot and had to borrow

We want burn not fork

3 Likes

I don’t think this will work! Once airdropped, people, I think the “ex-believers” who will get the majority of the new coins, will sell their LUNA and UST and crash the system, again!!!

Also, if TFL’s proposals are always pinned to the top, how would the community be able to check the other other than TFL?

1 Like